Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply CANNOT with those sunglasses pinching her shark nostrils. They look horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SNOOORE you are so bleeping boring Sarah 😴
Also - if she was "balanczzinngg mum life" wouldn't she be at home, where a newborn should be most comfortable? What "mum life" requires cafe breakfasts? That just sounds like you're prioritising peace & quiet out of the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also - if she was "balanczzinngg mum life" wouldn't she be at home, where a newborn should be most comfortable? What "mum life" requires cafe breakfasts? That just sounds like you're prioritising peace & quiet out of the house?
Or actually parenting 🦊?? Where’s he at? Daycare? Her mum’s place? No mention.

Reactions: 14
16EEF8C1-941E-41B5-903D-BC93B8354A42.jpeg
Are Sarah’s stans ok? This is a response to somebody saying her plant needs to be watered 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
View attachment 1365982Are Sarah’s stans ok? This is a response to somebody saying her plant needs to be watered 😂
She is right though. We are expecting too much of Sarah as a public figure to even water a plant. She’s incapable of caring for anyone but herself. Its just too much to expect her to take proper care of her two poor children.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can't stop thinking about the way Focks jammed that cheesburger into his mouth, and the cupcake. Like he was worried that his own mother would rip it out of his mouth and say "that's enough SOMETIMES food Fockzzzzz"

I can't imagine how much of an eating disorder he will have. Sneaking food and hiding food in his bedroom so that his mother can't find it

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Also did anyone catch that line in her latest vlog where F said something about her not liking lollies, and she’s like “oh yeh cos they hurts mum’s tummy” (or something to that effect)

Another example of the Sez imprinting her restrictive and disordered eating habits onto her children

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can't stop thinking about the way Focks jammed that cheesburger into his mouth, and the cupcake. Like he was worried that his own mother would rip it out of his mouth and say "that's enough SOMETIMES food Fockzzzzz"

I can't imagine how much of an eating disorder he will have. Sneaking food and hiding food in his bedroom so that his mother can't find it
Or the time recently when Focks cut her off from talking because she was obviously going to say he’s not allowed to eat something. So he said “my daddy said Im allowed to eat that.”
Kurts the more fun parent who lets him eat food that Sarah demonizes.

Reactions: 44
Or the time recently when Focks cut her off from talking because she was obviously going to say he’s not allowed to eat something. So he said “my daddy said Im allowed to eat that.”
how horrific. 3 years old and he knows he cant ask his mother for food. that'll go REAL well when he hits school, sez

Reactions: 38
EDIT: I’m talking about the cupcake in the latest blog 😊
She was holding onto it as she gave it him and he tried to take the biggest bite. I honestly think he thought he was only allowed 1 bite and she was going to take it off him cause they ended up having to reassure him he could eat it normally cause it was all his 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 18
EDIT: I’m talking about the cupcake in the latest blog 😊
She was holding onto it as she gave it him and he tried to take the biggest bite. I honestly think he thought he was only allowed 1 bite and she was going to take it off him cause they ended up having to reassure him he could eat it normally cause it was all his 😅
it is so sad to see. My husband was raised with a mother who was super restrictive about his food (no sugar, not even in birthday cake!) and it led to bingeing on sweets at other kids houses and hiding junk food around the house, very poor understanding of nutrition and weight gain that was unwanted. He has since figured out a balance that works for him but my point is that the impact of restrictions can be very significant. It’s very hard to watch Sarah do this to her babies (and husband!).

Reactions: 36
When will she baby wear safely.
Her shoulder straps need tightening so he is close enough to kiss. He would then be snug across her chest and ideally his legs should be in a M shape not U shape . She needs a newborn insert or something. Poor boy

No Sarah fox wouldn't of been kicking and punching you if you let him sleep on you at like 16 weeks old

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.