Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
prepare for the 180 switch from COVID isn’t real to ‘I’m sooooooOo sick like this is the most sick I’ve ever been I’m dyingggg’

• Heart
Reactions: 56
how has she avoided covid for so long despite being unvaxxed? like i know unvaxxed had less freedoms, but i caught covid (double vaxxed) as soon as it’s spread around NZ whilst being very vigilant with where i went (as i am immune compromised)

Reactions: 12
good god she’s a selfish prick i feel so bad for M if he catches it it could be severely bad and scuzz is far too up herself to probably even consider that possibility 🙄 everyone i know that got a bad case of covid was vaxxed so sarah’s in for a rough ride with it HAHHA THATS KARMA

Reactions: 22
how has she avoided covid for so long despite being unvaxxed? like i know unvaxxed had less freedoms, but i caught covid (double vaxxed) as soon as it’s spread around NZ whilst being very vigilant with where i went (as i am immune compromised)
She doesn’t go anywhere. I’m in australia and I’m still unicorning my way around covid free lol but I’ve had 4 vaccinations 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can’t believe Malarkey is gonna have covid now on top of his RSV. She’s negligent at this point. She should have been on full lockdown until he was better

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She doesn’t go anywhere. I’m in australia and I’m still unicorning my way around covid free lol but I’ve had 4 vaccinations 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can’t believe Malarkey is gonna have covid now on top of his RSV. She’s negligent at this point. She should have been on full lockdown until he was better
She seriously is negligent. If he has a health condition he is probably already immune compromised. But then to have RSV and to go gallivanting around, living her life. She is the most selfish excuse for a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Sarah’s 100% secretly cheering right now and imagining the vlog she’ll get out of it. Let’s take guesses for it now.

Title: “We got covid! We can’t catch a break!”
OR: “We got covid! Hardest week of my life”

Thumbnail: her looking into the camera frowning, a little image of a tissue box and a covid test

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Sarah’s 100% secretly cheering right now and imagining the vlog she’ll get out of it. Let’s take guesses for it now.

Title: “We got covid! We can’t catch a break!”
OR: “We got covid! Hardest week of my life”

Thumbnail: her looking into the camera frowning, a little image of a tissue box and a covid test
Or could be... "It Finally happened ....My tips and tricks for curing "C*VID", try my Wellness Week with me!!"

Covid test, lemons, a scoop of Poppy Bloom, and a large bowl of pink salt off to the side and her kissing Malachi in another frame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Yeah sorry you’re so right! My post needs clarifying, I only say this because I’m 99% sure she’s antivax
Oh no worries, I totally got that, I just felt like I needed a disclaimer that I wasn't accusing everyone who got a flu of being anti-vax, but I'm also sure Sarah is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pretend covid for her wellness week in 1 weeks time?

I’m triple vaxed, worked through the pandemic and still haven’t knowingly caught covid, so the comment above……it is possible.

I hope Makka Pakka is okay.

now we should 100% get the spiritual attack didn’t protect her from covid in the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
GUTTED for Malakai, Kurt and FOx, but ngl THRILLED that she;s under a spiritual attack called covid19.
But seriously, Im so worrked for Malakai. If whatever resporatory stuff he has has him compromised in any fashion, his mum and her anti vax ass has just landed him in hot water.

Why does she want tips from her sissys? Why cant she just reasurchhh it??
It should be obvious but not taking your just out of hospital nuuborn on holiday or to dusty construction sites should be a top tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Or could be... "It Finally happened ....My tips and tricks for curing "C*VID", try my Wellness Week with me!!"

Covid test, lemons, a scoop of Poppy Bloom, and a large bowl of pink salt off to the side and her kissing Malachi in another frame.
*Queue the tropeka sponsor*

“Guys, thank god for the Tropeka Immunity powder and my body bloom… I honestly don’t think I would of recovered without it”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Her sister has a 1hr podcast dedicated to being sick with covid and having a baby. Maybe she could turn to her sister rather than post to her sissy’s, oh wait, she does everything for attention and engagement, my bad.

At this point, from the way Sarah treats M, it seems like she wants M to be sick so she can reap the money from it. The sicker he gets the more $$$ she gets. Absolute sicko and disturbed women.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I really hope Fox and Malakai are ok. They don’t stand much chance with who their parents are. They’re so selfish and reckless going out on a play date while sick!

Reactions: 25
Anyone else find her eyes, body language and general demeanour totally off today?
Like she's trying to sound sad and out of it, but atcually her eyes are just glazed, lying eyes. Zero feeling in them. Same in her body. She was super unconvincing with her "cant catch a break rant".
She's so messed up, god, someone save those babies.

Reactions: 30
If she’d gotten vaxxed before/while pregnant, her kid would at least have some protection. What a selfish witch. I dislike her and that POS Kurt who didn‘t isolate while sick. duck them all.

Reactions: 39
Can't express the joy I feel that Sis contracted Covid just in time for Wellness Week!! 😂

I've got a tip: Get vaccinated. Oh, yeah ...
Screenshot_20220612-151643_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She also lowkey let slip that fox goes to day care. Mentioning he brings home sickness and everything from being around other toddlers

• Wow
Reactions: 32
It's hilarious that she said "should i wear a mask and gloves 24/7?" when she's already announced that Focks and Kurt are sick... But yeah, probably wear a mask so they don't have to look at your face. Poor little Meerkat never stood a chance with her as his mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.