Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sooooo paranoid but not worried enough to have gotten the vaccine, apparently

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
MAAAAN! Is she seriously thick!?
We finally caught covid last week, our youngest kid (2 kiddos here) is disabled and high risk, too young to be vaxxed against it. husband & i wore an n95 the second we had symptoms before positive in case it was influenza OR covid coming on. low and behold we both tested positive, however (and im not saying this is purely because of it, may have been luck, or vigilance, who knows) both our kids did not get it. and our youngest is high needs so constantly being held/assisted, we were so onto it with us getting vaccinated FOR our kids to help shield them and be proactive about it when it did eventually find its way in. Then there's this moron who had her husband and kid OUT IN PUBLIC this morning so she could jUsT nOt DeAl WiTh FoCkS' EnErgY, talking all over Malakai, breathing on him, when hes already been through a lot with viral respiratory illnesses... she makes me bleeping sick! even if it wasn't covid, she has made NO moves to protect him. I seriously hope none of them become seriously unwell from this, i wish them no harm but duck ME she is so so so arrogant ands selfish!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Maybe they’ll all get the loss of taste version of covid. Can you imagine.

I think a breastfeeding mum builds antibodies to protect their baby from things like flu?

Reactions: 9
Complains she's sick and worries it's the flu or covid while literally holding her newborn baby up to her face, breathing all over him. This chick is unbelievable.

Reactions: 45
Tips for a breastfeeding mum with Covid: have had your two vaccines and a booster shot so you can pass that goodness through to your vulnerable child..

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So she said Kurt was also sick before announcing him and Focks were at a playdate....so now they're likely passing covid on to the poor people they're with 🤦‍♀️

How does she not think before announcing this on stories??
Did she delete stories because only ones from 5 hours show or was she out yesterday?

Reactions: 7
So she said Kurt was also sick before announcing him and Focks were at a playdate....so now they're likely passing covid on to the poor people they're with 🤦‍♀️

How does she not think before announcing this on stories??
I suspect the play date is just K and F 😆 she always has to make things sound more than they are...."ocean swims"

I'm triple vaxed and just had covid, I didn't have fevers , didn't forget my children's names 😆 (his name is Mannatee how could you forget it Sezza! 😆😆) and my symptoms were mild. Sez is struggling having to take care of a baby while feeling super sick. Suck tit Sez you should've had your shots!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sez must also be under spiritual attack....she was hallucinating so bad she couldn't remember Ms name.

Either that or she has been reading here too much and can't remember quite what his name is because we rarely use his correct name. (At least we value the kids ability to google himself later in life)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Maybe they’ll all get the loss of taste version of covid. Can you imagine.

I think a breastfeeding mum builds antibodies to protect their baby from things like flu?
From what I’ve read yes covid 19 antibodies (which can be given by vaccination or in Sarah’s case by having an active infection) can and will pass through her milk to the baby

Reactions: 6
Sarah’s Day 58: Sez has got covid, guess she’s not one of God’s chosen kids

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Unsurprisingly sis has gone quiet straight after confirming she has covid. Baiting for engagement AGAIN

Reactions: 31
You know what helps your immunity against flu/covid? Vaccines Sarah. Vaccines.

Because surprise surprise their daily cocktail of immunity boosting supplements, so-called healthy diet, going to the gym and denying it exists hasn't stopped them from getting covid.

Who's the wicked now?
Screenshot_20220612-091001_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Because surprise surprise their daily cocktail of immunity boosting supplements, so-called healthy diet, going to the gym and denying it exists hasn't stopped them from getting covid.

Who's the wicked now?
View attachment 1336993
Sounds like God thinks you’re wicked, Sarah. You’re definitely off of the PR list.
Enjoy your Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Such a pick me girl even with covid “I was hallucinating and couldn’t remember Malakais name” so over the top come on now.
Then saying right now her temp is 39 at the moment TAKE PANADOL you dumbass. Especially while you are home alone with a baby. She’s in for a rough ride unvaccinated and seemingly won’t even take panadol 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Who's the wicked now?
View attachment 1336993
Nothing says good Christian like seeking calmness in the deaths of others 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.