Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably told him the people are saying too many terrible things, the devil is speaking thru the haters and trying to take away her place to do gods work on this earth. And that he needs to show some support.

The wordage in that story is SO sus.
Well he linked her youtube video in the post, so it wasn't really a post about Malakai, it was more and ad for her channel to get more views for them and make more $$$ of this situation

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
"We can't catch a break" says the rich white woman who's never faced the consequences of any of her actions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
The outspoken group seems to not be letting people discuss this. Why are they protecting her??
I think they're worried about being sued for defamation / don't have the resources to moderate all the comments
From memory this was why Shameless and Abbie Chatfield closed their podcast fb groups - I don't know the exact specifics but the group can get shut down by Zuck or the group admins can be sued (?) by the person being discussed if the comments get out of hand

ETA: "Facebook page managers may be held liable for comments made by others on their posts" https://www.abc.net.au/news/science...ese are small, everyday things, but important.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was utterly disgusted yesterday when I saw the grab of her YT posted on instagram. I couldn't even watch the whole thing because it was too too much. I hate to say it but I still 'followed' her on insta up until yesterday, only to keep up with the drama. I haven't watched any of her YT videos in forever but make sure to give them a 'thumbs down' regardless. I wish the number of dislikes were shown so I could see haha
I would be interested to see the social blade after yesterday. Another low day in scuzzville.
Her life is just the pits. Literally spends all day 'balancing' but we know that only consists of - whinging and deleting comments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is probably definitely a reach, but I wonder if Sarah’s (literal) god complex with Malakai, is to do with the fact that he’ll be her middle child, and she was the middle child? So she see’s him, as the version of herself in her family (since she’s determined to have 3 boys/kids). Sounds crazy I know, but got someone as narcissistic as Sarah, I wouldn’t put it past her…

He’s 10 weeks old and she’s saying she “truly believes” he was put on earth to do God’s work, and apparently that’s why he’s been sick? Because theres a “spiritual attack” on him

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wish the number of dislikes were shown so I could see haha
Screenshot (62) - Copy - Copy.png

A lot less downvotes than I was expecting honestly. Can't believe more people aren't upset about how she exploits her vulnerable children

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This sounds like something The Great Sezzini would write about herself … Probably was her posting on Durt’s account. Never left Milton’s side - HA! What an absolute crock of delusion! Anyone watching her stories and her stupid vlog would have worked out very quickly that she left his side multiple times and really, we should be counting all the times she turned her back on him in the same room to complain to her multiple cameras as well. Has zero love and devotion for anyone else but herself. Just a vile turd of nature.
Yes pretty sure we saw her leave Jesus incarnate to go have an avo toast breakky. And she definitely wrote that herself. Brother husband would never write that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1327010

A lot less downvotes than I was expecting honestly. Can't believe more people aren't upset about how she exploits her vulnerable children
Because they’re the sickos that actually want child exploitation content. Sez wouldn’t do this if there was no market for it.

I recently saw a comment on another influencer’s page who had taken a hiatus, the person commenting tagged their friend telling them how they were excited because they might see the influencers child again if she returns soon. This person and their friend were actually desperate to see photos of someone else’s child 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Side note guys, RSV and Rhinovirus are two separate diseases. RSV stands for respiratory syncytial virus which can be quite severe in infants, commonly implicated in bronchiolitis which would be why they may have been isolated. Rhinovirus is the common cold. He could have had this also because it can be again more severe in newborns due to an immature immune system. We wouldn’t commonly isolate rhinovirus however the kids’ hospital is generally more strict about infection control than the general ones.
Either way, this is horrific that she is monetising this experience. I am absolutely disgusted.
She used the words rhinovirus not rsv

Reactions: 7
I noted ages ago that channels that show children in videos have their comments disabled, why hasn't this happened to Sarah's videos? surely with enough reports this could happen, that would really duck with her engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but if seeing an influencer make a video about CPR is all it takes to inspire you to learn baby CPR as a literal mother OF A BABY you should not be a mother. I’m not one, and I even know the importance? Is that not common bleeping sense?!View attachment 1325506
Stans of influencers are a different breed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
social blade update. maybe people are cottoning on 🤔
I think her spiritual attack comment definitely turned a lot of people judging by reddit. i love to see it. even the smallest blip makes me sinngggg!

But seriously. Every time I think "spiritual attack" I laugh till I have tears 😂😂😂
Poor Fox. On top of all the other second hand treatment he has been getting, no such special chosen one of God status for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.