Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, did she never talk about her sister being pregnant? I just found out because I really like her midwife insta page and sometimes scroll through it.
As per her latest podcast she's made it abundantly clear that she doesnt care about anything nice that happens to anyone other than herself.

Oh but didn't you see how she asked him if he's doing better since being back from the hospital in her stories this morning?
Like so:
4455B50A-D43F-477E-921F-6910C839C834.jpeg
3B9ED2DB-0D1A-4754-AC2B-51203D1CB9F5.jpeg

Look at her green nailed claws about to paw her child, with this odd way of talking to her child, she shows literally zero emotions or maternal feelings towards her son. Its so heartbreaking.

And the rest of her stories were just weird. Why is she so obsessed with making her kids love her? I mean all kids do. Even when they're saying they hate you, I think?
CB22E577-BAC6-47E5-ABCC-61DB6EB990F2.jpeg
4E26A3EA-08A3-4598-A514-C646B0AEA827.jpeg

Is this a normal thing for mums to ask their nearly 2month olds?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I always had a feeling she got Abbie to complete the "happy family" influenza look and that she didnt give a tit about dogs to begin with.
Now I feel the same way about the two offspring she's brought into the world.
Yes I think the same about Abby. She only got her because she’s that kind of typical Insta influencer breed that seems very common. Abby seems like such a lovely dog, but I feel like once she grew out of the ‘cute puppy stage’ she was no longer able to be carried around like a prop. I don’t even think she likes Abby. In fact I get the feeling she doesn’t care much for animals in general

• Sad
Reactions: 54
In fact I get the feeling she doesn’t care much for animals in general
I dont think she cares about anything other than 🤑💸🤑💸🤑💸 at this point. I mean, it's so extremely abundantly clear lately. Everything she does is towards more money. Even her kids, and their illnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just listened to the podcast and omfg their true colours are showing!

Sarah recounts that when she worked in retail she had a coworker who loved cats and had a cat. the coworker went to pull out her phone to show Sarah a photo of the cat and Sarah cut her off and said "Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth". Imagine saying that to another person! Like it would totally crush their spirits and make them feel stupid I feel so sad for that girl.

She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a witch!

She needs to be canceled. Both she and her stupid sister sounded so rude, entitled, and foul in that podcast. Any editor should have made the call to scrap the episode altogether.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I just listened to the podcast and omfg their true colours are showing!

Sarah recounts that when she worked in retail she had a coworker who loved cats and had a cat. the coworker went to pull out her phone to show Sarah a photo of the cat and Sarah cut her off and said "Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth". Imagine saying that to another person! Like it would totally crush their spirits and make them feel stupid I feel so sad for that girl.

She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a witch!

She needs to be canceled. Both she and her stupid sister sounded so rude, entitled, and foul in that podcast. Any editor should have made the call to scrap the episode altogether.
she’s an absolute piece of tit. i know someone irl who is exactly like this - to the point of telling someone baby christenings are boring and she won’t go to their kids one when asked for the rsvp (when she had one for her own..?) - she’s a very miserable, binge drinking, lonely and angry person. sezbot and this girl are so similar, sarah just has the huge platform. 🤢
telling people you don’t care about something they care about is absolutely disgusting. imagine minimising someone intentionally like that. it’s not normal and so sad 😞
her kids will develop interests she’s not interested in and instead of learning about it or at least pretending to be interested she’ll just tell them it’s stupid and to shut up. she’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Beyond how generally vile that podcast episode sounds (and how vile it makes sarah sound) - it also sheds some more light on how she has wound up being so out of touch as a youtuber and influencer.

If she doesn't want to hear or see from anyone who is enjoying life without her, I doubt she is doing her research in regards to watching other creators within her niche and paying attention. That's part of the "job" that she claims to work so hard at - market and trend research.

She pays attention to everything and everyone on surface level alone, not caring enough to see anything beyond aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth".
As a cat person I understand why people don't like them but to say something like this is a red flag to me. Cats are often good judges of character so I bet she gets scratched or they always run from her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So I just read the wiki, and it speculated that flocks isn’t vaccinated, but I’m sure I’ve read he goes to daycare.
In australia kids have to be vaccinated to attend daycare - so he must be?
Perhaps the wiki needs updating x

Reactions: 3
As a cat person I understand why people don't like them but to say something like this is a red flag to me. Cats are often good judges of character so I bet she gets scratched or they always run from her 😂
Yeah she said she hates every cat in the world. That’s a bit much. I read somewhere that a lot of people don’t like cats because they have boundaries and take time to warm up to people. And I can see this being a reason why maybe she doesn’t like them, because they don’t instantly fawn over her and so they’re of no use to her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just seen an advert on TikTok for Oodies. Where's Sarah's that she loved so much in that one single vlog and has never been seen ever again 😂 now it's Winter maybe she'd like to wear it again #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I just read the wiki, and it speculated that flocks isn’t vaccinated, but I’m sure I’ve read he goes to daycare.
In australia kids have to be vaccinated to attend daycare - so he must be?
Perhaps the wiki needs updating x
You can’t access the gov rebate, but there’s still a range of ways to access daycare while unvaccinated. Some family daycares cater exclusively for the unvaxxed. (I’m in some “natural” parenting groups where I see this discussed a lot. For the record I am very pro-vaccine, pro-science, I just like baby wearing and cloth nappies haha)

Reactions: 29
Yes, same. Usually when I've met people who have an aversion to cats it's because of a traumatic event with them. I'm sure Sarah's dislike of cats started because the cat didn't give a tit about her. Couldn't make cats loving her a personality trait.
It's so bizarre that she sees herself as an authority on interesting conversation. She has a list of topics that are uninteresting and below her, but yet goes on and on about the most mundane of things in her stories and honestly thinks people are riveted.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just listened to the awful podcast for long enough that Spotify would let me rate it (one star 🤪) if you want to do that too make sure you do ‘the health code daily’ as their other podcast just titled ‘the health code’ hasn’t been updated since 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice the slip up where she said she uses weights to build her “booty” and shape her legs?

Sarah, I thought you were working out to feel StRoNg again after being PrEgGy? Not for looks? Everyone knows you’re problematic and you have no hope of changing so maybe just own it instead of changing your narrative every other day. You’re a mess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I just listened to the awful podcast for long enough that Spotify would let me rate it (one star 🤪) if you want to do that too make sure you do ‘the health code daily’ as their other podcast just titled ‘the health code’ hasn’t been updated since 2020
i did this too! but i skipped 15 seconds to the end and listened for the last ten and it worked as well (to save anyone else’s ears 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice the slip up where she said she uses weights to build her “booty” and shape her legs?

Sarah, I thought you were working out to feel StRoNg again after being PrEgGy? Not for looks? Everyone knows you’re problematic and you have no hope of changing so maybe just own it instead of changing your narrative every other day. You’re a mess.
She can't work out to feel 'strong' because now she doesn't want to use weights because she doesn't enjoy them we said Beth was thinner than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Think they’ll struggle to discreetly delete all 51 comments (which only 2 are positive I think) on that god awful podcast post. Honestly the fact they record these things, listen back to them and go yup…top quality content. They really thought they did something with that. I haven’t even listened to it (just skipped through so I could rate it badly) are they basically saying they’re ‘renowned’ for being extremely happy and enthusiastic but basically they’re nasty negative little b*tches? Why would you post that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think one of the worst things to be is a bad friend. Of course she's a bad friend! And she can say she doesn't care, because her two "besties" for life are her blood relatives; no matter how mean girl they are or what happens, they'll always have each other. Major red flag to me when someone has no close friends other than sisters who seem like they don't have a choice. What a toxic family!

I also get the impression that Brenton and Kurt really are friends through church but Beth and Sarah seem nothing more than basically civil to each other because of their partners being friends.

Even when you see her promote other people's crap, it's because she's being paid to do so or they're part of the circle jerk too. You never hear her talk about how proud she is of anyone else (how can we forget "I'm so proud of you" but she was talking about herself LMAO), boosting the achievements of others or speaking kindly about anyone other than herself. Total sham of a human and a waste of skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Honestly the fact they record these things, listen back to them and go yup…top quality content.
I am beginning to think they don't even listen back to what they've recorded. They finish and hit upload. They clearly don't care anymore.

Which brings me to a conspiracy theory: what if they're deliberately uploading crappy half arsed content so Spotify drop them and they're free of their contract 🤔

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.