Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she's qualified to give advice on BFFLs?
She hasn't got any?
Tanika fucked off and Maddy's on her payroll.

Also the 4 ingredients are:
1. 'they can read your hand writing?" WHAT??
2. You can have a comfortable silence, fine but this has now turned into them whining about people asking for lifts. The only time she enjoys hanging out with Maddy is when she's doing something different and not talking to her 😬 but guys, she's 'an enthusiastic person" 😂
3. "You need to be able to cancel plans without pissing them off" this is just being a nice person. And I don't believe for one second Sez would be happy if people cancelled on her last minute. We'd get a 10 minute insta rant.
4. 'you can talk about poop with them". We all get to hear about her bowel movements so we're all sezzys BFFL, lucky us!
5. "Total honesty" clearly she's getting this confused with being a bleeping witch.

Everyone thinks their boyfriend is the fittest guy, that's NORMAL. You don't have to agree but you be polite. It's not our fault you hate your boyfriend and don't think he's attractive without his abs.

It was such a struggle to distinguish between Sez and her sister, she definitely talks different to on her stories.

These episodes are awful. They make no sense, they randomly switch from topics that no one cares about, who is listening to this crap?! And considering it's such crap, how does recording these episodes take up so much of her time?!

(I also couldn't work out how to rate it 1⭐ so what a waste of my life 😭)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It said I had to listen to a few episodes before I could rate it, so I chose 3 random ones and just dragged the progress bar along intermittently, then I could rate it a big fat ONE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How are these topics related in any way to health??
Two ads episodes about Big Brother? And don't even get me started on the rest of this steaming pile of pre-adolescent drivel.
Screenshot_20220607-062944_Spotify.jpg

Clearly they're just taking the piss at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if they are just riding out the rest of their contract until they can move off Spotify and onto their next SeCrEt PrOjEcT. #HouseOfVomit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I feel so bad for her kids. They’ll be interested in x y & z and she will not like it or be involved. Why couldn’t she run out of eggs at an early age ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure if this is an England/Aussie difference thing, but shouldn't it be 'know you're bffls'? Otherwise know you are best friend for life doesn't make sense? I think? I'm not sure I'm tired haha.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this is an England/Aussie difference thing, but shouldn't it be 'know you're bffls'? Otherwise know you are best friend for life doesn't make sense? I think? I'm not sure I'm tired haha.
I assume she's going for 'know you're best friends for life" but I wouldn't be surprised if she has jsut done a typo, she is an idiot

Reactions: 10
She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a witch!
Tell me your a narcissist, without telling me you’re a narcissist….

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just listened to the podcast and omfg their true colours are showing!

Sarah recounts that when she worked in retail she had a coworker who loved cats and had a cat. the coworker went to pull out her phone to show Sarah a photo of the cat and Sarah cut her off and said "Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth". Imagine saying that to another person! Like it would totally crush their spirits and make them feel stupid I feel so sad for that girl.

She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a witch!

She needs to be canceled. Both she and her stupid sister sounded so rude, entitled, and foul in that podcast. Any editor should have made the call to scrap the episode altogether.
Honestly cats aren’t for everyone but who hates cats this much? I don’t love ferrets but if someone wanted to show me their ferret I’d love them so show me because they obviously are excited and love their pet? duck this whole podcast episode is gross. No wonder why she doesn’t have many close friends, what a sad empty life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
god i just want to know so badly the tea behind her n tanika’s “friendship” ending ?! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think the podcast just showed once again that she is emotionally immature. She ticks all the boxes. As you get older you learn that we all have different interests as humans and you learn that your friends may have different interests and part of being a friend is being supportive of those. I thought the podcast would be more tolerable if I knew that Sarah and her sister were 13/14 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
im just sitting here knowing her other sister is pregnant and with that podcast, i dont think she actually cares about her own sisters.

Reactions: 12
Beyond how generally vile that podcast episode sounds (and how vile it makes sarah sound) - it also sheds some more light on how she has wound up being so out of touch as a youtuber and influencer.

If she doesn't want to hear or see from anyone who is enjoying life without her, I doubt she is doing her research in regards to watching other creators within her niche and paying attention. That's part of the "job" that she claims to work so hard at - market and trend research.

She pays attention to everything and everyone on surface level alone, not caring enough to see anything beyond aesthetics.
I wish I could ❤ this x1000.
Sarah is not passionate about anyone/thing other than herself, and even then her ‘interests’ flex and shift to whatever she thinks is most marketable at any given time, but on every count her complete inauthenticity shines through with the force of a thousand suns.

For example…

Skincare - notice how now that her sponsorships and plugs have dried up there’s no more SkInCaRe ROuTiNeS? I thought skincare = lyfe, Sarah?

“Fitness” aka having low body fat - She’s only ever feigned interest in fitness for health when she’s had a related ED book to promote, bogus pregnancy guide, or sponsored supplements to shill. Notice how her viewing audience never see her training with a PT (even though it’s confirmed she sees one), or otherwise promoting a truly well-rounded view of fitness and health? She only recently has attempted to pivot to the ‘balanced’ brand because that’s what’s popular now, and because she is hiding (and editing) a pp body, but all it’s done is revealed her fakery and intense struggle with food, binging, over exercise compensation, and body fixation. She’s trying to appear as if she’s made a shift because it’ll get more views, but she’s struggling hard and the inauthenticity shows.

“FaShUn” aka sponsored sweatshop campaigns - As with skincare, suddenly sissy has zero to nil interest in WFB precisely as her agreement with them ends. So much for genuinely loving the company. They’re a perfect fit! Trashy, cheap, unsustainable and owned by cashed up bogans.

Copying other influencers - There’s a reason creators like Ellie and even Beth are more likeable than Sarah, in spite of being in the influencer space and therefore being somewhat unavoidably problematic at times: It’s because they’re true to themselves! Whereas Ellie and Beth have both made professions off of the back of their formal education and qualifications (which indicates genuine interest and investment), Sarah’s MO is just: “does that look AesThEtiC, and will it get views…mmmkay!! I’m ObSeSseD with this now”. Where other successful influencers are consistent she ricochets around, just bouncing off whatever is popular in the minute. Then the next minute POOF! ‘Obsession’ is gone.

It makes complete sense that Sarah takes the same approach to her so-called friends. She doesn’t care about them because she doesn’t care about anyone. Beyond narcissistic, it sounds sociopathic! It also explains why she could care less about world affairs unless there’s a donation scam to be had or a trending hashtag to jump on.

Sorry for such a long post but it really just all clicked for me. Sarah Stevenson has nothing, is nothing.

She’s had zero passion for anything in life. Not her non existent friends, not her family, not a business venture. Just money? I just can’t even imagine being that empty inside. Is it worth being able to retire at 30 if you’re a shell of a human, and only ever surrounded by people who hate you, or are financially reliant on you? I swear Sarah must have these moments now and again when she looks at herself and just asks ‘who am I?’

So Sad. Also all the comments about being a bad friend have made me realise I have some bad friends in my circle, and maybe it’s time to grey rock outta those relationships. So thanks tattlers for opening my eyes yet again!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Makes you wonder what they are planning on discussing on their own podcast with HoG..

I enjoyed listening to Em’s podcast, though still had some reservations about it. Listening/reading the transcript, just lowers my respect and view of Em. Sarah is as low as you can go, but continues to amaze me at how terrible a person she is.

Reactions: 15
I swear Sarah must have these moments now and again when she looks at herself and just asks ‘who am I?’
Bold of you to assume she has even this much self awareness. Im pretty sure she looks at herself and goes "I'm so proud of you!" every single day. She's THAT far up her own ass and completely deluded and blind to her flaws. She has never shown any evidence of having any self awareness or inclination to reflect on anything and make it better for herself, even if she werent to admit to her wrongdoings in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.