Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she asking her followers what they like to do on the weekend? Like in the podcast she mentioned that she doesn’t care about her friends let alone strangers on the internet?!? Strange pivot
Engagement. All she does is for engagement.

Reactions: 27
Why is she asking her followers what they like to do on the weekend? Like in the podcast she mentioned that she doesn’t care about her friends let alone strangers on the internet?!? Strange pivot
Its the post from the last holiday last year, long before she made this crappy podcast where she thought randomly flapping her gums about not being interested in anyone or anything was good content.

I think Monday morning is going to see the return of Manic Sarah. She cant keep quiet this long, without the attention being on her.
I predict:
1) a car chat about the weekend away, specifically how much they ate and how it's impacted her belly and how she's undoing it all by smashing out 3 workouts in a day
2) laundry whinging
3) baity fake gratitude post about Blue Malarkey being fine again
4) whinging about how busy she is and how much work she has to catch up on

YAWWNNNNNNN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Actually, did she never talk about her sister being pregnant? I just found out because I really like her midwife insta page and sometimes scroll through it.

Reactions: 16
I didn't even have the sound on her stories this morning and can tell she's manic. Someone on here predicted that accurately.

Reactions: 24
48455A2D-5A75-4A06-A301-F272AF58A617.jpeg
28472F12-BF11-47F2-BA2D-DEB7969B9ABE.jpeg

It’s not like as a professional YouTuber you’d check your vlogging camera was charged the night before you planned to vlog or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Super nitpicky, but I HATE the way she paws at her kids’ faces

Reactions: 35
I get frustrated with her not being able to see the real reason why she thinks Faulks is a “Daddy’s Boy”. Babies/Kids naturally gravitate and lovingly respond to those who are engaged with them and paying attention to their needs. It’s how they’re wired. If you’re prioritising yourself ALWAYS, then guess what?!, your kid is going to attach them self to the other parent more 🙄
Even in the depths of PPD I could see this happening and got the psych help needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I predict:
1) a car chat about the weekend away, specifically how much they ate and how it's impacted her belly and how she's undoing it all by smashing out 3 workouts in a day
2) laundry whinging
3) baity fake gratitude post about Blue Malarkey being fine again
4) whinging about how busy she is and how much work she has to catch up on

YAWWNNNNNNN.
Yeah The Boys aren’t even awake yet and she’s covered:
✅ laundry whinging
✅ Makka Pakka is doing so well since coming home from the hospital
✅ so busy, gotta vlog for a secret prodject for next week, damn the camera’s flat

Reactions: 42
I get frustrated with her not being able to see the real reason why she thinks Faulks is a “Daddy’s Boy”. Babies/Kids naturally gravitate and lovingly respond to those who are engaged with them and paying attention to their needs. It’s how they’re wired. If you’re prioritising yourself ALWAYS, then guess what?!, your kid is going to attach them self to the other parent more 🙄
Even in the depths of PPD I could see this happening and got the psych help needed.
Yeah she just doesn’t get it. There is no way that M is going to grow up and prefer her over Kurt. He will be no different to F and then she will put all her hopes on baby #3 who will also dislike her because it’s her that is the problem, yet she views it like it’s her kids’ fault if they don’t like her. It’s almost like she’s given up on F and now has this new shiny toy now that M is born. Such a weird family dynamic and F may end up feeling jealous of M if he is viewed as the ‘golden child’

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Yeah she just doesn’t get it. There is no way that M is going to grow up and prefer her over Kurt. He will be no different to F and then she will put all her hopes on baby #3 who will also dislike her because it’s her that is the problem, yet she views it like it’s her kids’ fault if they don’t like her. It’s almost like she’s given up on F and now has this new shiny toy now that M is born. Such a weird family dynamic and F may end up feeling jealous of M if he is viewed as the ‘golden child’
💯! Yep 0 empathy. She will never change and will just leave a path of destruction. After listening to the latest podcast I wouldn’t be surprised if this was her family dynamic too.

Sarah - it’s not your kids fault he doesn’t like you. Kids are innocent and need to be shown the way through life. It’s YOUR fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems like all of the comments have been removed off her recent podcast post? Pity. I was enjoying those.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is the first thing I noticed too.

Mrs ‘i’M tHe xxxxs SmOlLeSt moSt SkiNnY BaBy bIRd’ is not the smallest in this pic, it would be eating her up inside 😂

Good thing she ‘loves food’.

Plus Beth is standing front on and not ‘Insta posed’ (no leg put forward or contorted torso). Sarah’s desperately trying to slant and pose and she’s still bigger.

For anyone else I’d feel bad that they’re so body obsessed that they feel compelled to pose like this, and have such a toxic mindset that they’re competing with they’re frenemy.

But for Sarah, I have not a single duck to give. I don’t care if she hurts herself at this point. Hopefully the young people she’s indoctrinating into her 90s diet mentality see this pic of stocky Sarah and ballerina Beth and flock to the latter.

Beth at least at least posts real food, and sells plans backed from qualified parties.
This 💯 🙌. Sarah will never be as thin as Beth either as they have different body types but I can gaurentee Sarah will try to look skinnier than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry if this is rude but is it a normal thing in Australia to say “was in hospital” instead of “was in THE hospital” because for whatever reason whenever she says “when malakai was in hospital” it bothers me so much

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry if this is rude but is it a normal thing in Australia to say “was in hospital” instead of “was in THE hospital” because for whatever reason whenever she says “when malakai was in hospital” it bothers me so much
Yep, I think so! I'm Australian and often say "was in hospital", and would rarely say "the hospital"

Reactions: 40
I don't have the balls to do it from my personal Instagram profile, but someone should tag Spotify in the comments on The Health Code and ask whether this is really the type of content they want to be promoting on their platform...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah The Boys aren’t even awake yet and she’s covered:
✅ laundry whinging
✅ Makka Pakka is doing so well since coming home from the hospital
✅ so busy, gotta vlog for a secret prodject for next week, damn the camera’s flat
Make that
✅disordered workout rambles

Can't wait for her next exciting project that involves US GUYS 😂😂 it'll be a scammy giveaway I'm sure. Scintillating!!

She's so predictably boring at this point. One doesn't even have to try a little bit to poke holes in what she does. She comes pre-punctured 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.