Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That podcast about ‘enthusiasm’ is so mean-spirited. Sarah and her sister talk about how they don’t care about anyone else’s achievements. Basically in summary, sarah does not care about anyone’s pets, jobs, houses, holidays or kids (unless they’re the same age as her children) even if that person is her friend. No wonder she seems like she barely has any friends with this attitude. Also, the irony of her saying that she doesn’t care about anyone else’s lives and doesn’t want to see photos or hear updates is, like, isn’t that what she herself does for a living? So it’s fine for her to overstate in every aspect of her life, but if anyone else shares something with her it’s a total snooze-fest in her mind. Insane.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Her “content” is so directionless and dull. Hearing her talk about her workouts isn’t motivating to anyone, it just comes across as self-indulgent and disordered. Maybe if she was an actual athlete with some qualifications, then sure, sharing her workout tips could be relevant to an audience who follow her for that reason, but a sweaty car-sit ramble after working out isn’t it.
On the family blogger side of things, she also misses the mark through being so disconnected and resentful towards her kids and her husband, she comes across as a pretty lousy mum who flipflops between complaining and bragging about doing the bare minimum.
The hustle/boss babe/CEO brand also falls flat because she’s so lazy and doesn’t see anything through or do any real work.
And lastly the wellness/beauty side…I mean…that speaks for itself. She doesn’t represent that community very well just in how unhealthy and unbalanced she both looks and eats. She honestly doesn’t seem to take very good care of herself.

So as an “influencer”, what and who is she even influencing? Young women into developing a poor relationship with food, their body, exercise and relationships.
She does not deserve a platform of any kind

• Heart
Reactions: 58
That podcast about ‘enthusiasm’ is so mean-spirited. Sarah and her sister talk about how they don’t care about anyone else’s achievements. Basically in summary, sarah does not care about anyone’s pets, jobs, houses, holidays or kids (unless they’re the same age as her children) even if that person is her friend. No wonder she seems like she barely has any friends with this attitude. Also, the irony of her saying that she doesn’t care about anyone else’s lives and doesn’t want to see photos or hear updates is, like, isn’t that what she herself does for a living? So it’s fine for her to overstate in every aspect of her life, but if anyone else shares something with her it’s a total snooze-fest in her mind. Insane.
I listened to it, got interested by all the comments flying around behind it. When her sister said how annoying she found it when her BEST FRIEND wanted to show her pictures of her dog after it had just passed away! I was actually disgusted, she found her best friends grief over her dog annoying. Thats so foul. This whole family are just disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Hi Sarah. Thanks for explaining what this is after we discussed it here.

Screenshot_20220606-045548_Instagram.jpg

Gotta laugh that she said she's about to tag team with Kurt because they both have a busy work DAY and it's already lunchtime and she's just been to the gym 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 55
really says something that Sarah's stans are waking up and she can't delete the comments fast enough.

Reactions: 42
I listened to it, got interested by all the comments flying around behind it. When her sister said how annoying she found it when her BEST FRIEND wanted to show her pictures of her dog after it had just passed away! I was actually disgusted, she found her best friends grief over her dog annoying. Thats so foul. This whole family are just disgusting.
This whole podcast debacle makes some things very very apparent:
1) They really dont know what a quality podcast is and this whole contract is a sham or a space filler for spotify and them. Theyre just slapping together half-arsed conversations that really should remain private and trying to package them as quirky content. This is not it.
2) They are EXTREEEEMELY delusional and have their collective heads so far up their asses, the inherent dissonance and contradictions in their own words is no longer apparent to them. I doubt they even give their content any thought in terms of how relevant it is or how it makes them sound as podcasters. Theyre beyond caring and I hope that this is what eventually brings their downfall. Its hubris of another level that these fuckwits need to pay for.
3) THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS. Its why the same pool of people are the ones they employ on various jobs, invite to host podcasts, go to church with and go on holidays with. They really have no friends. Nobody in their right minds would want to be friends with someone who thought nothing of making a podcast about how much they hate their friends joys and accomplishments.

Seriously what were they (not)thinking????

Reactions: 51

View attachment 1321601

Gotta laugh that she said she's about to tag team with Kurt because they both have a busy work DAY and it's already lunchtime and she's just been to the gym 🙃
Sarah instead of bitching about Kurt’s equipment in the house (which he needs for work, while you’re work ethic has lowered to not even checking your camera is charged), why don’t you let him put it in your Pilates room with the multi thousand dollar reformer machine you never use? 🤔🤔

Also it’s been how long since they sold “her apartment”, and the warehouse still isn’t ready? She says it’s annoying for her, but I’d be fuming if I worked for them, and had to work in their messy house with a baby and toddler running around. Maybe that’s part of the reason Tanika left 🙃

Reactions: 53

View attachment 1321601

Also…. Why is she bitching about all his tit being there and that it kills her, when it’s her own fault the warehouse isn’t ready? Plus. He also resides in that house. He’s entitled to have his belongings there 🙄

Reactions: 42
Wonder where Abbie is 🥺 haven’t seen her in the background for what seems like ages.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Anybody else notice how sarah never explicitly said they went away? She didn't tag the location in those posts, didn't SAY it was a weekend away from home and didn't story. She also didn't mention they'd been away in her stories this morning.

She'll SAY it's because she can't be bothered with the haters but she KNOWS it was an irresponsible thing to do. She's such a dick. She's so lucky Malakai didn't have another episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anybody else notice how sarah never explicitly said they went away? She didn't tag the location in those posts, didn't SAY it was a weekend away from home and didn't story. She also didn't mention they'd been away in her stories this morning.

She'll SAY it's because she can't be bothered with the haters but she KNOWS it was an irresponsible thing to do. She's such a dick. She's so lucky Malakai didn't have another episode.
Oh but didn't you see how she asked him if he's doing better since being back from the hospital in her stories this morning?
Im sure she checked in with him, just like that. He probably responded by not immediately painting his face blue. That's how she got his express above-average approval and consent to travel, so as to not ruin his mummy's need for a weekend break, before she whisked him away.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder where Abbie is 🥺 haven’t seen her in the background for what seems like ages.
Yea I always wonder this when she posts on the mornings, my dog follows me around as soon as I’m up and loves being in the same room as whoever is first up. I do wonder if she’s with the boys and they shut the door so she can’t get up until they do?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She said in the podcast she gets a lot of hate for not showing Abby that often. But she doesn’t care about other peoples dogs, so she doesn’t show her. She literally said “I love my own dog but I hate all the other dogs”.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She literally said “I love my own dog but I hate all the other dogs”.
I always had a feeling she got Abbie to complete the "happy family" influenza look and that she didnt give a tit about dogs to begin with.
Now I feel the same way about the two offspring she's brought into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yep, I think so! I'm Australian and often say "was in hospital", and would rarely say "the hospital"
This. I have only gotten better at adding “the” through writing academically for university. I get picked up on it a lot! (And it’s usually people from overseas who read our papers when checking grammar, structure etc).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.