Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pippyforyou

VIP Member
View attachment 1305474
How cute….her moaning got her 800 followers :sick:
I would definitely say she’s bought these followers… considering she’s been losing hundreds a day (and I’ve seen posts across multiple platforms calling her out today, so I’m sure she lost a lot today aswell), to have positive 800 followers would probably be closer to upward of 1000 followers gained to today, (to make up for lost ones too), which I just don’t think would of happened… she’s been bored in hospital all day, she 100% went and got herself some followers (maybe with the money she made from promoting the tropeka wrapper today lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
GUTTED for Malakai, Kurt and FOx, but ngl THRILLED that she;s under a spiritual attack called covid19.
But seriously, Im so worrked for Malakai. If whatever resporatory stuff he has has him compromised in any fashion, his mum and her anti vax ass has just landed him in hot water.

Why does she want tips from her sissys? Why cant she just reasurchhh it??
It should be obvious but not taking your just out of hospital nuuborn on holiday or to dusty construction sites should be a top tip.

Last edited:

usemycode

VIP Member
Trigger warning: infant death.

I’ve said it before, but she’s giving Brittani Boren Leach vibes. It is NOT normal to film your allegedly critically ill infant in this way and then upload it to YouTube and monetise it. Brittani’s infant son died due to alleged parental negligence (put the baby in an unsafe sleeping place and came back to him gone, Bub was in hospital on life support and she filmed it all and herself crying on the floor etc and monetised it all). I am deeply concerned for Malakai’s safety.

• Wow
  • Sad

peridoe

VIP Member
Yes to all the Sarah having a thing for Brenton posts. She always flirts and acts extra around him, it's so obvious Kurt must see it. Maybe Brenton's the reason she's suddenly become super religious. She was trying to impress him, didn't work and now she's stuck pretending hence the performative posts.

Also, that Jack guy is renovating the warehouse. So their "friend" is just another person only in their orbit because they're being paid. Love that for them.

• Haha

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
She’s a complete narc and a complete asshole but she does not have have signs of Munchausens
They tend to be very very very friendly with staff overly involved and not acting like their hospital trip is a hassle, they want the attention caused by their sick child
She is inconvenienced by her sick child

Shes over exaggerates, who refuses to listen to anyone but her self and will not prioritise anyone but herself
She’s a narc

• Sick

bleeepblooop

View attachment 1331906View attachment 1331907Are her knees all good?? She legit looks bowlegged... For someone so obsessed with health, does she not care that her poses make it look like she could have arthritis or rickets? 😂 (Both causes of bow legs)
It's definitely a look...

*Also, for anyone new who is not aware of what we or Sarah means by manipulation via posing this is a great example. Push the knees out and lock them, bend forward at the hip, and you'll often notice rolling onto the outer edges of the feet to help with that. She often leans to one side at the waist, putting most of her weight on one leg to create length in the other, and a wider thigh gap. The flexed leg often looks slimmer via a toe point that only a veteran dancer of 46 years could do. Weight on that back leg is pulled toward to heel, while toes lit up. Pics of her in ye ol wild shows that she has very normal thighs and knees that touch. Notice in mirror vids talking about clothing she "crab walks" because she can only maintain the gap in still images. She has to bend over and semi-squat to maintain it in motion. Or just, you know, straight up stomp, heels in, toes facing out (thank you Kurt for the airport footage)

I mention this just because more people are coming here from only following her on one platform, or may be confused about the difference between posing, editing, and doctoring an image, or might not even see that there are other "versions" of Sarah out there on her different accounts. When Sarah HERSELF admitted to contortion, these are the usual methods BEFORE even considering how to use shade and light, etc. So often we hear "photoshop!" or "posing!" but I think part of social media literacy is being able to notice the mechanisms by which she contorts. I promise you'll notice it everywhere you go now. I think I take for granted that I (and many of us) can spot these things, and have been learning to appreciate that not everyone has the perspective I do, or can immediately see what Sarah is trying to accomplish and by what means

• Heart
  • Haha
This could explain why she is so quiet on her stories because she perceives backlash if her followers knew she was away days after her baby was released from hospital after almost dying. As if she would let this ‘inconvenience‘ ruin her holiday plans
All the girlies who defended Sarah going to the gym because ‘everyone copes with stress differently’ I wonder what they have to say about Sarah going on ANOTHER holiday with her fresh out of hospital baby 😵💫
How can they possibly excuse her this time

• Heart
Reactions: 49

baloo_14

Chatty Member
She can spread her legs all she wants but you can tell by the shape of her thighs that she doesn’t have a natural thigh gap. Which is completely fine but she desperately needs to come to terms with that fact. 😂

• Heart

Bambibaby21

Imagine your poor 11 week old baby is potentially chronically ill in hospital and is having trouble sleeping, and rather than pick him up and cuddle/rock him or god forbid feed him to sleep, you whack up a black and white mobile right above his head, face him towards the brightly lit wall covered in flashing buttons and make an Instagram story rolling your eyes about how he won’t go to sleep. I have a 9 month old baby and if she was in hospital, I would hold her for every single nap if I had to. I would rock her and bounce her and shhhh her until my back broke and my arms snapped off! Seeing poor Malakai being so starved of comfort and affection from anyone in his life is just horrific to watch. I hope the nurse watching him whilst Scuzz went out for her split second avo toast gave him some big cuddles 😥

• Sad

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Hey Sarah, did you know my dog was put down without my knowledge a year ago? he had lung cancer and i didnt know. My mum who i don't like decided to keep my dog so when i got a call from a family member that my dog isnt well, i called every single hospital asking for updates and my mum put on paper that if i called they were to never tell me anything. SO when I got word he was put down, i didnt have a chance to say goodbye and i live with that regret till this day. he never had his last cuddle with me and i didnt have that last hug and kiss from him. But did i blast that on social media? no, its a private matter to deal with so delete your instagram or can instagram delete u instead? thanks.

(this is irrevelant and very sad but i never told anyone that before and i am still so sad its happened, so thanks for hearing me).

• Sad
  • Heart

AlfDen97

Is any “normal” person going to buy a game like this? It doesn’t look remotely interesting to anyone outside the influencer circle. It just looks like a self indulgent opportunity for them to sit around and circle-jerk over how good they are at laughing at themselves #notlikeothergirls #ytb

:sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
I know she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but jeez.

She was told in the Prenatal screening that there was an issue, proceeded with the pregnancy anyway, which is fine. You do you.

But then to be shocked that there are health complications and that prayers didn't magically fix him. It's frustrating how little she seems to have prepared for a special needs baby. It's not like any of this is a surprise.

Unfortunately, hospital stays are the bare minimum for babies with conditions. She is lucky it isn't worse, like most of you have said.

She seemed to think he was 'normal' and the doctors were wrong, just because he looked 'normal'. Which is very simple thinking, most conditions are invisible.

So frustrating for MK but also Fox who had his home life interrupted and routine thrown out more than expected. He is going to have abandonment issues when he is older! All because his Mum is naive and has not prepared at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Agreed, but I also feel like his stories are so suspicious, since when is he praising his beautiful incredible super woman wife🙄?! I think Sezzy caught so much heat about her contradictory statement about herself not wanting to use her kids as content and this is Kurt trying to support her.
She probably told him the people are saying too many terrible things, the devil is speaking thru the haters and trying to take away her place to do gods work on this earth. And that he needs to show some support.

The wordage in that story is SO sus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48