Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurk111

god i just want to know so badly the tea behind her n tanika’s “friendship” ending ?! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am so sad for Fox
If I was to unexpectedly not see my kid for 5 days and as she said she knows that situation was traumatic for Fox I would be spending all my time with him, loving on him. Not rushing off to hot pilates.. why not go for a walk with him alone to get a hot chocolate and a play at the park? That’s what he needs right now. His mum.

(Also no shame obviously I also love breaks from my kids and am grateful for their strong relationships with other family members but in this specific scenario)

• Sad

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
I listened to it, got interested by all the comments flying around behind it. When her sister said how annoying she found it when her BEST FRIEND wanted to show her pictures of her dog after it had just passed away! I was actually disgusted, she found her best friends grief over her dog annoying. Thats so foul. This whole family are just disgusting.
This whole podcast debacle makes some things very very apparent:
1) They really dont know what a quality podcast is and this whole contract is a sham or a space filler for spotify and them. Theyre just slapping together half-arsed conversations that really should remain private and trying to package them as quirky content. This is not it.
2) They are EXTREEEEMELY delusional and have their collective heads so far up their asses, the inherent dissonance and contradictions in their own words is no longer apparent to them. I doubt they even give their content any thought in terms of how relevant it is or how it makes them sound as podcasters. Theyre beyond caring and I hope that this is what eventually brings their downfall. Its hubris of another level that these fuckwits need to pay for.
3) THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS. Its why the same pool of people are the ones they employ on various jobs, invite to host podcasts, go to church with and go on holidays with. They really have no friends. Nobody in their right minds would want to be friends with someone who thought nothing of making a podcast about how much they hate their friends joys and accomplishments.

Seriously what were they (not)thinking????

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
In fact I get the feeling she doesn’t care much for animals in general
I dont think she cares about anything other than 🤑💸🤑💸🤑💸 at this point. I mean, it's so extremely abundantly clear lately. Everything she does is towards more money. Even her kids, and their illnesses.

• Heart

Amymv

"I feed him to sleep which is a no no in my normal life" yuck. Only wants to breastfeed for the holistic princess crown but doesn't actually want to nurture and biologically RESPOND to her child by feeding to sleep . Paints a clear picture how worried she is about his 'schedule' more like sarahs day schedule and not actually his health

And said she'll have a cry feeding malakai every 2 hours . So how did she only get one hour sleep last night. So inconsistent. Sarah normal people babies Cluster feed when they are sick/growing and don't get off the boob because it's biologically normal. Could you imagine coping with that 🤣

• Heart

Um.yh

I'm honestly shocked. The thumbnail alone is triggering for people that have gone through even worse with their child. I refuse to watch this vlog.
I hope Kurt realises she's taking it way to far.
After this I'm completely done, I can't even hate watch her after this sickening video.
Imagine filming going into an ambulance with your baby that you say almost died !!!!
Is that really what was on your mind Sarah!?

I'm 100% done

• Heart

Firsttimeposter87

Shows a completely normal amount of food for 6 adults.. and there’s nothing sneaky about a meat pie

Work on your relationship/guilt around food or don’t but no need to post this to 1.2 million people if nothing else it’s just cringe
This whole “photo dump” is probably the most loaded, disordered photo dump I’ve ever come across. I love food too sarah but when I’m away with mates I don’t post pictures of the food and say “we love food” we just ….. sit and eat it? The fact she has to post that shows she’s trying to justify something.

The group photo. A body language expert would have a field day! How far apart they are standing, the actual physical blocks Sarah has to stop Kurt from coming near her - fox, her giant bag.

I know she has a bucket load of money, doesn’t do much work but I wouldn’t trade her life for one second. The fact that we can see all of this through her carefully selected photos - I can only imagine what it’s actually really like!

• Heart

influencemehow

She doesn’t use a shared hospital shower with us lowly peasants! She would much rather walk around without showering for 5 days 🤢 and no Sarah you can’t tell us that you’re still hygienic from washing yourself in that little sink when it’s in full view from the door. I’m sure you’ve washed every private part in there 🙄🤮

• Sick
This sounds like something The Great Sezzini would write about herself … Probably was her posting on Durt’s account. Never left Milton’s side - HA! What an absolute crock of delusion! Anyone watching her stories and her stupid vlog would have worked out very quickly that she left his side multiple times and really, we should be counting all the times she turned her back on him in the same room to complain to her multiple cameras as well. Has zero love and devotion for anyone else but herself. Just a vile turd of nature.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Her sister has a 1hr podcast dedicated to being sick with covid and having a baby. Maybe she could turn to her sister rather than post to her sissy’s, oh wait, she does everything for attention and engagement, my bad.

At this point, from the way Sarah treats M, it seems like she wants M to be sick so she can reap the money from it. The sicker he gets the more $$$ she gets. Absolute sicko and disturbed women.

• Sad
  • Heart

lemonade_life

Hey All, long time lurker first time poster. Apologies in advanced for the long post.
Unfortunately I’m saddened by this day and age of social media and their complete lack of regard for the rights of the child/ren when it comes to sharing/over sharing of their children. As an ECE (early childhood educator) part of my duty of care is to follow the Convention of the Rights of the child (https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/convention-rights-child link for those unaware of this) and it pains me to see that they don’t advocate for their child’s 100% right for privacy no matter their age and what it could/would look like for them as they grow up and discover their own identity. I’ve read peoples comments on now deleted concerns under Instagram posts of people defending their choice to show what they want about their children, and yes parents have that right to an extent and I can’t stop them from making those decisions, but what about the right of the child to preserve his or her identity, including nationality, name and family relations (taken from article 8) they aren’t old enough to make that informed decision and for a parent to make that decision to share any and all of their child in such intimate moments plus their location most of the time, is just asking for people to become increasingly obsessed and unhinged and do god knows what to be a part of these children’s lives. What is it going to look like when these children decide to use social media and they don’t like what their parents have shared about their infant life/childhood. They can’t just delete it and it will disappear like it never happened.
Sharenting as it seems to be called now (https://www.humanium.org/en/childre...age-of-social-media-the-perils-of-sharenting/) unfortunately starts before the child is born and creates their digital footprint and online identity, which makes it easier and easier for people to gain access to young children. Take Stan Insta pages for children, adults sharing any and all pictures of someone else’s child is disgusting, these people may have harmless intentions of creating these pages/blogs/posts etc but what about the percentage that don’t have harmless intentions. These children are being put at greater risk and it sickens me that influencers and family vlogging channels are taking advantage of their children without their consent or wellbeing thought of.
Influencers/celebs and people who share their children online need to rethink and be careful about what they actually post because this could/will impact their children for life.
influencers and families bloggers just need to do better when it comes to their childrens lively hoods.
RANT Over!

• Heart

WhiteFox

She has no respect for anyone. People
In the hospital canteen, nurses working. What about their privacy? Maybe a mum finally got 2 mins to herself after being stuck to a critically ill child for the past 2 days, they manage to escape for coffee and Sez is filming. I’m pretty certain she won’t ask permission. Why isn’t she blurring faces? Gross

This isn’t nice to say but it’s real….her address is on the internet. She posts her real time location constantly. If anyone was to kidnapp her kids, they’d have all the tools they needed. Including a full medical history, date of birth, favourite toys and foods. I don’t know how anyone can exploit their child like this.

Reactions: 50

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Sez must also be under spiritual attack....she was hallucinating so bad she couldn't remember Ms name.

Either that or she has been reading here too much and can't remember quite what his name is because we rarely use his correct name. (At least we value the kids ability to google himself later in life)

• Haha

neuphsss

I just listened to the podcast and omfg their true colours are showing!

Sarah recounts that when she worked in retail she had a coworker who loved cats and had a cat. the coworker went to pull out her phone to show Sarah a photo of the cat and Sarah cut her off and said "Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth". Imagine saying that to another person! Like it would totally crush their spirits and make them feel stupid I feel so sad for that girl.

She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a bitch!

She needs to be canceled. Both she and her stupid sister sounded so rude, entitled, and foul in that podcast. Any editor should have made the call to scrap the episode altogether.
Honestly cats aren’t for everyone but who hates cats this much? I don’t love ferrets but if someone wanted to show me their ferret I’d love them so show me because they obviously are excited and love their pet? Fuck this whole podcast episode is gross. No wonder why she doesn’t have many close friends, what a sad empty life.

• Heart

DeLaDee

On Instagram, she said he turned blue in the morning and later they were on the way to the zoo.

In the vlog, no mention of him turning blue in the morning but "she had a gut feeling something was off". She even said she thought she should sit in the back of the car with the kids but chose not.

She's such a truly horrible person.

ETA: the clip of the ambulance is when they were transferred to the children's hospital. At least it wasn't the ambulance when he first turned blue.

Last edited:
  • Angry