Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActivatedAlmonds

Why is she taking her newborn everywhere if he is so sick??

My niece was in the NICU for 4 days after she was born for unknown breathing issues, similar to what Malcolm had but worse as he obviously wasn't in the NICU, and they were told she needs to be kept inside and not put in social scenarios until 8 weeks. They don't even let the cleaner (gifted to them for a few months) in the same room as the baby when she's cleaning.

But Sarah's taking him to parties, cafes, zoos, holidays? Where the fuck are her priorities.

I'm not even surprised she filmed the whole ambulance thing, she's too far gone into the classic family vlogger world of exploiting and dramatizing her children and their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I just took the recycling & compost bins down to the curb in a similar outfit - the whole time I was hoping no one saw me because I looked ridiculous in my cobbled together rags and house shoes. Meanwhile, Sez going for fAsHuN...LMAO!

Stories_•_Instagram-4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Hannahflana

Think they’ll struggle to discreetly delete all 51 comments (which only 2 are positive I think) on that god awful podcast post. Honestly the fact they record these things, listen back to them and go yup…top quality content. They really thought they did something with that. I haven’t even listened to it (just skipped through so I could rate it badly) are they basically saying they’re ‘renowned’ for being extremely happy and enthusiastic but basically they’re nasty negative little b*tches? Why would you post that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

narcasaurus

She’s so deluded and ignorant that she doesn’t even realise that the “swallow people” (ENT’s as mentioned above) are not even the ones that typically diagnose gut issues.
You have a scope done by a gAesTroEnterOLogist, and they will determine whether you need to eliminate dairy and/or gluten 🙄

This dickhead is seriously going beyond narcville to sociopathic territory 👹

• Heart

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Sarahs Day#58: Malarkey under spiritual attack, YT views will fix that, oh BTW Sez hates your cat.
Can we have spiritual attack in the title? 🙈 still dying over it hahahahahahhaaa
Baby’s under spiritual attack, Sezzy’s bowels are out of whack, from all that bending of her cashew back!

Baby turned blue, Sezzy can’t poo, but it’s all great for the Youtube views!

• Haha
  • Heart

usemycode

VIP Member
Also ewww at her posing and pouting in the thumbnail with her baby in hospital. What the fuck 🤢

• Sick

whocares2018

Her kid is unwell, at least enough that the hospital isn't comfortable discharging him, and her biggest concerns are sharing a room, lack of sun and having to sleep on a chair. She doesn't deserve children.

• Sick

recoveryqueen

Sarah has accidentally filmed the nurses in the nurses' station in her most recent stories... For anyone that was planning on complaining about her breaching privacy 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

hello874930

Honestly. How this narcissist scored a private room in the children’s hospital is absolutely beyond me. I have seen SO many distressed parents with long term very very unwell children who will likely spend most of their childhood/infancy in hospital share rooms graciously with other parents when they should really have been given space to enjoy their child and make their family memories on their own rather than shared with others - yet this b*tch gets her own private room for a kid who doesn’t even need ongoing monitoring. It really shows how much of a stink she would have kicked up either at sutho or SCH to get her own room. I have even seen bubs having persistent seizures which would have been so traumatic for other parents have to share rooms. She can f*ck right off with her smug little “my kids aren’t content but lololol here’s my kid being sad and omg I’m just a poor struggling mum pls buy my products and love meeeee”

• Heart
  • Sad

Spanner14

VIP Member
If she was complaining about only getting 1 hour sleep but then also having to keep the room dark while Malakai slept during the day why didn't she have a nap? Surely that just makes sense when you've got nothing else to do and have had no sleep

Also the thing that would sadden me most about going to shared room in a children's hospital would be all the poor, sick children. But no not Sarah, she's sad about the lack of chairs and that these poorly, ill children might cry. Bitch.

wakaflockafocks

Hi everyone, newish lurker and first time poster here. I’ll spare you the details of how I found Sarah years ago and loved the healthy lifestyle she appeared to be leading before realizing it was all a money grab. I unfollowed last year at some point - tbh I can’t remember if she was being particularly problematic or if I was just so bored with her repetitive, tired content - but I found this page earlier this year and I kept up with her scams/drama through all of you (thank you for your honorable work 😂).
All of that said, I am well aware that she’s done a lot of shitty stuff but wow, I feel like she really crossed a line by so blatantly monetizing her child’s sickness last week. Whether or not his condition was as serious as she made it out to be, I cannot get over the fact that she really set up her stupid camera in a HOSPITAL to get good shots of her SICK BABY. Who does that?!!! And who are these crazy stans who want to “normalize being real” and act like this should be acceptable??? What is normal about any of this!
I’m SO embarrassed for her and I feel so bad for her little boys. They cannot be having a normal childhood with a massive vlog camera shoved in their faces at all times. It’s so upsetting that someone like this has such a massive platform and is making boatloads of money from sharing her absolute trash content and exploiting her kids. I don’t really know what it will take for her to finally get cancelled but I sincerely hope we’re on our way to getting there.

• Heart

emememily

Is this real fucking life? How in the world did she think it was OK to film this?

This is beyond appalling.

• Heart

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I can't with her.

You just told your followers that you brought your son back. He died.

But you are now happily swanning off to hot freaking pilates to help you poop???

WHAT!!!!

My child was in hospital for a week on feeding and oxygen tubes, serious, but he didn't die, nor was he close, and when we got home I couldn't bare to keep my eyes off him!!

Gosh, I feel like I'm close to cutting Sarah out of my life tattle insta the lot, I just can't with her. Her stans are our of this world stupid.

Whinges the whole vlog about little sleep and her baby getting disturbed sleep, proceeds to walk down hospital corridor talking to a camera potentially waking and disturbing other people’s children

• Sad

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
So now her baby has a gluten intolerance? 🙄 She wasted no time projecting her disordered eating behaviours onto another one
She’s already done it with Kurt and F. I’m sure if she pops out moneymaker #3 they will be intolerant to something.
Maybe as they get older they will intolerant to Sarah’s bs

• Haha
  • Angry