Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzyyy

If I'm remembering correctly, the doctor telling her to abort story was at one of her very early scans , was it not ? I originally thought the story was that there was an indicator that something may be wrong, but they wouldn't know more until the next scan.

I could totally be misremembering things - but I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor said something more along the lines that if the next scan pointed to a clearer indicator of X thing, that there would be the potential to discuss terminating the pregnancy. I can't see a doctor telling her to abort unless the baby would be incompatible with life and/or she was in danger.

I think the word was likely mentioned and she took that and ran with it, dramatic as she is.
true!

I also don’t think she really “brought baby M back”, as in his heart stopped beating. Don’t get me wrong, it’s shocking enough he turned blue but saying she revived him is over the top.

Reactions: 53

Spanner14

VIP Member
So....topping off one giant fauxpas with another one. Great work, Sarah!
Who's gonna take one for the team and watch this?
This is such classic Sex perfect timing, do you think she's been keeping this sympathy vlog for when she next caused a scandal?

Vlog recap -
Starts with THREE adverts, nice to know she's making 💰💰💰 of her kids not being content
Dramatic black screen with writing, brushes over the fact she took him to the fucking zoo when he was sick.
Sad music, how can she in good faith make this honestly it's gross.
- She was in such a "good fitness mindset" then Malakai ruined it. She doesn't want to be a pre-planned YouTuber 😂 that's just being professional Sarah.
- "Malakais been in hospital twice already" he was born in the hospital, you can't count that! She vlogged this to 'help others" 🙄
- she had a gut feeling of she should sit in the back but didn't, MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE FUCKING ZOO.
- She said she 'revived him' but she only have him 2 CPR breaths incorrectly 😂
- the nurses tried to be nice, Sarah was a bitch shocker
- why is she showing us the receipt for her coffee?
- films herself crying, maybe take care of your baby. "I want to go home", MAYBE WANT YOUR BABY TO BE BETTER.
- she's had most of his newborn life in this hospital?! Since when? He was there for ~4 days at the start, 3 now and like 3 in the middle? That's 2 weeks tops. He's 11 weeks old. AND HES BEEN ON 2 HOLIDAYS.
- how many times is she going to pretend she's a positive person. She's never fucking happy.
- she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
- Malakai has rhinovirus again??? Since when??? So the reason he went blue is because he's sick and probably had blocked nose or lungs?? Did he just have a cold this whole fucking time??
- this vlog is so boring. I'm so bored of the acoustic music.
- she's back in that Balenciaga hoodie, it must fucking stink
- when she chats about the lollies her hair looks hilarious, she's got a clip in the wrong way round
SmartSelect_20220607-101559_YouTube.jpg

- i stopped listening for 5 mins, nothing seemed to happen.
- she mentions the owl thing, maybe a cheeky sponsor after all?
- he's fine. He definitely just had a cold rhinovirus

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Her lack of awareness of her privilege is beyond alarming. How lucky she is to have access to healthcare for her child. How lucky she is to have a partner at home able to care for Focks. How lucky she is that her finances put her in a position to be able to be at the hospital with her sick child and not working a minimum wage job so she can pay her rent this week. Far out. I hope this opens her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
PLEASE can we somehow squeeze COVID into the next title [even if the title is one of the previously suggested ones], its been a long time coming hhaahah!
Tried to get inspo from @pippyforyou's suggestion lol...
Sarah's Day 58: Bub's sick from a spiritual attack, watch my latest vid, Ready for my Wellness Week? ft. COVID
I have seen there is some chat about thread titles and I just want to say (as I usually create them) if anyone missed my last post about it it really isn’t personal if your post has the most likes and isn’t “chosen”. The thread title that gets chosen is the most relevant to the current situation with Sarah. Didn’t think I’d need to explain this but it’s really not a personal thing against everyone. I think you’re all cool equally!

• Heart
  • Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I wonder what information we will receive from the sezzatron today? The silly doctors still don’t know what’s going on with makka? Her prayers were answered and he no longer has a deformity? someone finally told her to pipe down??? We can only dream
Information we’ve received today from The Sez so far
1. Ad for labang body being on sale

2. Photo of her avocado on toast (as it turns, the only time she will praise hospital staff is when they let her leave to get breakfast… not when they are saving her sons life)

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
MAAAAN! Is she seriously thick!?
We finally caught covid last week, our youngest kid (2 kiddos here) is disabled and high risk, too young to be vaxxed against it. husband & i wore an n95 the second we had symptoms before positive in case it was influenza OR covid coming on. low and behold we both tested positive, however (and im not saying this is purely because of it, may have been luck, or vigilance, who knows) both our kids did not get it. and our youngest is high needs so constantly being held/assisted, we were so onto it with us getting vaccinated FOR our kids to help shield them and be proactive about it when it did eventually find its way in. Then there's this moron who had her husband and kid OUT IN PUBLIC this morning so she could jUsT nOt DeAl WiTh FoCkS' EnErgY, talking all over Malakai, breathing on him, when hes already been through a lot with viral respiratory illnesses... she makes me fucking sick! even if it wasn't covid, she has made NO moves to protect him. I seriously hope none of them become seriously unwell from this, i wish them no harm but FUCK ME she is so so so arrogant ands selfish!!!

• Heart

Lina1

WOW. I’m not even shocked that she’s going on YouTube to speak about the past week.

I am SICKENED.

RazzamaTazz

So she said Kurt was also sick before announcing him and Focks were at a playdate....so now they're likely passing covid on to the poor people they're with 🤦‍♀️

How does she not think before announcing this on stories??
I suspect the play date is just K and F 😆 she always has to make things sound more than they are...."ocean swims"

I'm triple vaxed and just had covid, I didn't have fevers , didn't forget my children's names 😆 (his name is Mannatee how could you forget it Sezza! 😆😆) and my symptoms were mild. Sez is struggling having to take care of a baby while feeling super sick. Suck shit Sez you should've had your shots!

• Heart

narcasaurus

In honour of her #notsotrending latest TikTok, I thought I’d do a Way Back Wednesday to a song from 2012. (You know, that’s where her pea-sized brain is stuck in after all.)

Instead of “Call me maybe” by Carly Rae Jaspen, this is “Stop textin’ Shady” by KjT…

She’s stuck in the hospidal
Puttin’ the nurses thru Hell
Sis hasn’t showered, she smells
The nurses need more pay
3 days off brother-husband
I’m feelin’ so good again
Chillin’ with the little man
Away from Sarah’s Day

Wait, what was I thinkin’?!
Shit! My phone is dingin’
Fuck! The texts are screamin’
Better text back before she outs me!

Hey, I’m with YOUR toddlah, and he ain’t crazy
We’re havin’ pizza, stop textin’ Shady
Just put YOUR phone down, hug YOUR baby
I’m watchin’ Big Dog, stop textin’ shady
Hey, enough already, dude this is crazy
There’s too much blue blurb, stop textin’ Shady
Ok, I’ll say a prayer for you, show YOU’RE so sainty
But I need to shit first, stop textin’ Shady!

• Haha
  • Heart

MissusChicken

So I’m here eating my vegemite and cheese salada’s catching up on the gossip and a thought came to my mind

Sarah uses Malakai’s illness as clout.

I’ve always kindve thought it was odd she releases this YouTube blog crying about the talk of termination, that he’s ill etc but let’s face it, if she didn’t put it in a YouTube video for attention then they could have hidden the illness. She doesn’t need to film or post pictures of every hospital visit, she wouldnt need to crack it each time someone asked what is wrong with him, to the naked eye Malakai looks like a healthy baby, no one would have actually known anything was wrong with him.

She announced it purely for the attention and drama, simple as that.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
I dont think I have EVER seen two people with thinner skins and terribly fragile egos than these two and their collective group of imbeciles that work for them. Because they seem to have absolutely no capacity to handle any sort of negative views at all.

For two people who make their living and entire personalities about living on and for the internet, they have zero resilience to take feedback, criticism and handle trolls. How hard is it to just ignore them, if you truly think it is all "hate"?

If they were truly "rising above" they'd have the guts to keep the comments up and either 1) address them intelligently where necessary, especially where it has a professional implocation or 2) IGNORE THEM. But to sit around all day deleting them must be a full time job!

Imagine how insecure they are about their true talent and capacity to do good work, how incredibly low their opinions of themselves if the comments of absolute strangers can shake them so easily??

No wonder the quality of all the real work they do is so shit. They spend more time keeping their comments clean than doing good eye-catching work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

anonanon1818

holy shit! Sezzmaster has obviously been obsessing over the lollies she didn't buy the other week at the post office because she's gone out and binged on a whole bag for dinner! If that doesn't highlight her disordered thinking and eating idk what does!

scum.jpeg

on another note, these lollies SLAP and I would highly recommend, especially the mixed flavours bag!

• Wow

airquote

What a vile and revolting human. I’ve said it before, zero maternal instinct. I had to ride in an ambulance with my six week old baby and filming it or taking photos was literally the furthest thing from my king, she makes me actually feel sick.

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Or could be... "It Finally happened ....My tips and tricks for curing "C*VID", try my Wellness Week with me!!"

Covid test, lemons, a scoop of Poppy Bloom, and a large bowl of pink salt off to the side and her kissing Malachi in another frame.
*Queue the tropeka sponsor*

“Guys, thank god for the Tropeka Immunity powder and my body bloom… I honestly don’t think I would of recovered without it”

• Haha
  • Angry

Bigtoona92

Nooo the state of that tap has sent me. For a domestic princess she is livin in some filth. I have a 2 year old, husband works in asphalt & experiment with cooking on the daily but my appliances or tap wear have never been that built up with dirt 🤮 if she cared about her home and the millions she’s spent on her
9DC89A3F-B69B-49E0-8655-88128A345A4A.png
reno surely she can make the 2 minute effort to wipe the taps and cupboards down when clearing the benches. Yuck sissy x

• Sick
  • Haha