Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's change the "bounce back" post on the health code to "Caring for your body post partum" lolololol
It was 'bouncing forward' then changes again to 'caring for your body ra ra ra ra' hahahhahaha stop it. To be a fly on the wall at the office with old Sezzy on the phone 'channnnggggeee the caption' 'arrrggggg' 🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

Best change the podcast title team, quickkkk

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It makes me FURIOUS when people comment on her toxic posts to say that its PC gone wrong or that its not 'Sezzy' fault that they misinterpret her absolute bullshit. Its a gaslighting circle jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
They’ve edited the caption on the health code ig post to say “Caring for your body post partum” instead of bounce back

HAHAHA I commented some stuff on the post and now I’ve been blocked by the health code account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I love how her body is a separate entity to her. Just like her hormones are separate to her. (Listening to her hormones) “Teaching my body again proper technique” Do you mean teaching YOU proper technique Sarah? Seeing as your attached to your body? Or do you already know everything and don’t need to learn anything? Its just your separate body that doesn’t know technique?
Also love your view on killing it at life is doing four workouts a week. #priorities #sarahfirstalways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The only comment she replied to on the health code post was the only one written by someone with a blue tick…

edit 1 min later - post is gone!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also why oh why would I listen to someone with zero qualifications? Are these stans that dense that they’ll entertain someone who objectively knows nothing about what they’re talking about? (rhetorical question as the answer is a resounding HELL YES).

To this person, yes I think that’s predictable clickbait. But let’s not forget Sarah is queen of hypocrisy. It was mere weeks ago she photoshopped herself in ill-fitting jeans and told other mums not to dislike her for bouncing back.
So she can hardly turn around now and say, oooh you shouldn’t have to bounce back, she already lied that she had.
Plus the fact that she is quite literally shilling a post partum exercise guide is blatant evidence that she’s pushing bounce back culture. If exercise made you fat there is no way in HELL she’d be pushing it.View attachment 1260418
Absolutely. It’s always about the next scheme to make money with her. Doesn’t matter who she has to exploit or damage in the process, nothing will get in the way of those $$. But to put her real body on display in that vlog (nothing wrong with it at all of course) and then repost a photo that received backlash for editing.. She’s asking for those comments surely?

She is now switching the narrative that after fox she was training mainly for “looks” and getting back her fit body. Which I definitely recall her spouting the same BS about exercising for health and strength etc after fox and “so much respect for her body and it not being like the old days when all she wanted was to be shredded.”The amount of dishonesty and the ever changing narratives to fit her agenda is sickening to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@aPriCoT bOObiEs I’d like to formally thank you for taking one for the team and narrating the vlog for us. I am eternally grateful that I don’t have to hate watch that shitshow and waste valuable time in my life and have a laugh at your narration. Well done! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s a click bait caption that she knows will work. She’s so controversial at this point I feel like she leans into it on purpose for views and engagement. It’s fucked, but probably one of the smarter things she’s done purely from a monetisation pov and I hate giving her credit for anything.
Let’s hope most people see it for what it is and boycott rather than falling into her trap.
Though the stans telling people to listen doesn’t help.

Reactions: 15
She's so stuck for content she's recycling old "recipes" if you can call them that on Sunee! LOL

Prosciutto wrapped meatballs. Get in fast guys! Wrapping a ball of mince in cured meat and sticking in an oven is tough to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Update from the health code instagram story ... surely they can't be serious, what a sorry attempt at saving face

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 2.22.38 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The only comment she replied to on the health code post was the only one written by someone with a blue tick…

edit 1 min later - post is gone!
Oooooh pRoJeCt CuMbAcK may be a bit more tricky for her this time around. Lets see how she cUmS BaCk from this faux par. She will be scheming right now on how to shill her new ebook as connivingly as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"We totally agree that "bounce back" culture is toxic and has no place in 2022"... but decided to use the phrase, regardless?

Make it make sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
"We totally agree that "bounce back" culture is toxic and has no place in 2022"... but decided to use the phrase, regardless?

Make it make sense!!
Yeahm title aside, why did the content not strike you as having no place in 2022, WHEN YOU WERE SMASHING IT OUT IN YOUR BACK OFFICE?!?!

But is any of this really a surprise? Surely theyre too used to it by now -- being this problematic, this regularly doesn't just happen by chance. It is who they are. Theyve got no interest in trying to genuinely be better. They'll get away with stupid tokenistic stories and bad apologies and move from one controversy to the next.
Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
BACKTRACKING RATBAGS.

She's always used the terms bounce back, or project come back. it's the same thing.

COME BACK FROM WHAT SARAH, GIVING LIFE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING BY OVER EXERCISING AND STARVING ONESELF TO LOSE "BABY WEIGHT" IN A RECORD 7 WEEKS PP.

FFS.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S TOXIC, SARAH, YOU PHOTOSHOPPING IMAGES OF YOURSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
They’ve had to delete the actual episode, Particularly Since Kurt says at the start of the episode “people are too sensitive” re acknowledging the controversy of “bounce back”. Sez even dives into it at the start! It wasn’t just a title of a podcast or a little description faux pas. They discussed the use of the words in the intro meaning they knew going into publishing that it was controversial - but stood by it and published it anyway! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Update from the health code instagram story ... surely they can't be serious, what a sorry attempt at saving face

View attachment 1260511
WOW! They’ve almost taken accountability here (although by saying they’ll check things personally it implies someone else was at fault) and they’ve deleted the episode. Very impressed. I guess she’s learnt from the ED book reel and instead of leaving the offending content up and sticking her head in the sand, she’s just deleted everything - the post and the podcast episode. Lol.

I read the transcript for the episode before they took it down and she legit said things like “eat lots of collagen rich foods to prevent stretch marks” and even said if you’re going to spend $100 on moisturiser for stretch marks you’re better off spending that $100 on a collagen supplement. Never mind she has no qualifications to be giving that kind of advice.

She also said to help/reduce the severity of ab separation you should “engage your core” and do things like planks while you’re pregnant. According to Sarah if you don’t do things like planks while you’re pregnant then you’ve missed your chance and you’ll be cursed with ab separation. Again, the girl has no qualifications to be giving this advice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Missing the point as usual. Its not just the “title.” Its also the messaging when you post a completely edited and photoshopped image of your postpartum body that is a complete lie and try to say that its from your bounce back. ( next money making scheme) Then have the nerve to say that you want women to feel comfortable in their own skin????
Obviously Sarah doesn’t feel comfortable in her own skin to only postdistorted, photoshopped images of herself. Hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.