Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine wingeing about your partner being 2 busy at work to watch the kids while you go to the gym.
wow.
Poor guy, works for himself, handles all the business stuff and manages the staff PLUS has the headache of sez everyday wingeing about not being able to go to the gym.
When you become a mother it isn't about you anymore Sezzy ffs.
Plus the fox in the crèche comment, just put the kid in there. This kid literally rules their life. Better even should of done it a year ago and you wouldn't be in this predicament.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes Sarah - all of us out here, with kids in full time day care so that we can work full time to pay the bills... our hearts are bleeding for you. We're all hurting, hearing how hard it is for you to get to the bleeping gym.

On your bike, love.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
What does she think other people do, in circumstances where one parent has a full time job? Or what about single / solo parents? God she’s insufferable. And wear your jacket properly! 😖

Also, M is back to “mellow and chill”…. So what happened to the colicky baby? She literally spouts crap that isn’t true, just when he’s slightly unsettled for an hour or so….?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1259561
I got this from the other, sorry I was too lazy to write my own post about it but I remember Sarah’s friend Beth talking about it first when she was pregnant and I actually messaged her saying it is not recommended and the authors are very controversial got even expelled from their church.
A baby that young cannot sleep 7 hours through just yet.

Omg yuck!!

I hate people who are obsessed with getting their young young babies to sleep and say lines like “they should be able to sleep 7hrs”.

Every baby is different and I have heard of babies just naturally sleeping long stretches but that is not the norm!
Most babies do not sleep much for a good while. My 3 yr old didn’t sleep through until he was like 2.5 and even then he still sometimes wakes up and comes into our room.
Stressing yourself out because your 6 week old won’t have a nap? And then trying for hrs to get them to sleep? You would be happier if you just gave in and let him stay awake and sit with you while you relaxed. If he is so chill like she says then it shouldn’t even be a problem? I hate when people force sleep on babies so so much. I used to be like that with my first but am soo much happier and relaxed now that I don’t let it bother me like that anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nooooooooooo
Her top tips are:
-Lie
-Contort and pose
-Photoshop
-Shame other women
-Train too early and too much and give yourself a prolapse
-Make your kids into content cash cows so that you can access resources like gym memberships, trainers, meals services, child minding, etc.

TaaAAa DaAAaaaaaaaaH.

What a bleep.

Also a timely reminder of what Sarah actually looks like in this bikini:
615C47C3-C756-4434-BBB0-8C19BF7A7EB3.jpeg
A0A95430-2C05-4830-837F-10437DC6C365.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Her top tips are:
-Lie
-Contort and pose
-Photoshop
-Shame other women
-Train too early and too much and give yourself a prolapse
-Make your kids into content cash cows so that you can access resources like gym memberships, trainers, meals services, child minding, etc.

TaaAAa DaAAaaaaaaaaH.

What a bleep.

Also a timely reminder of what Sarah actually looks like in this bikini:
View attachment 1260346View attachment 1260347

It was one huge ad for her new ebook. I hate that she is going to con even one person.
But I am glad that so many reputable people know of Sarah and warn against her any chance they get. I’d be so embarrassed if I was her!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I got really mad this morning when she showcased her new pregnancy e-book with anatomical pictures of the vagina and surrounding muscles, YOU HAVE ZERO QUALIFICATIONS! duck.....so mad. you don't just get to recommend activity and show 'evidence' as if that makes you knowlegeable about the correct workouts and positioning

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is FOUL.

There are comments from stans among the comments calling her out saying "listen to it the you will understand"

No thanks, dont need to loose 5 minutes of my life to listen to her dribble selling her toxic mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is FOUL.

There are comments from stans among the comments calling her out saying "listen to it the you will understand"

No thanks, dont need to loose 5 minutes of my life to listen to her dribble selling her toxic mindset.
Also why oh why would I listen to someone with zero qualifications? Are these stans that dense that they’ll entertain someone who objectively knows nothing about what they’re talking about? (rhetorical question as the answer is a resounding HELL YES).

To this person, yes I think that’s predictable clickbait. But let’s not forget Sarah is queen of hypocrisy. It was mere weeks ago she photoshopped herself in ill-fitting jeans and told other mums not to dislike her for bouncing back.
So she can hardly turn around now and say, oooh you shouldn’t have to bounce back, she already lied that she had.
Plus the fact that she is quite literally shilling a post partum exercise guide is blatant evidence that she’s pushing bounce back culture. If exercise made you fat there is no way in HELL she’d be pushing it.
43D95B37-7F39-4E55-B554-EE3223F261DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Also why oh why would I listen to someone with zero qualifications? Are these stans that dense that they’ll entertain someone who objectively knows nothing about what they’re talking about? (rhetorical question as the answer is a resounding HELL YES).

To this person, yes I think that’s predictable clickbait. But let’s not forget Sarah is queen of hypocrisy. It was mere weeks ago she photoshopped herself in ill-fitting jeans and told other mums not to dislike her for bouncing back.
So she can hardly turn around now and say, oooh you shouldn’t have to voice back, she already lied that she had.View attachment 1260418
That’s a weird comment anyway. Insinuating that pregnancy is unhealthy?? These people are cracked

Reactions: 22
Today's car stories may have crossed the line from unmitigated bullshit to explosive diarrhoea. When it suited her she's been pushing the narrative that Fox is her little workout buddy and she's so proud that he's interested in TrAiNiNg with her, and so encouraging of this. I knew I'd remembered seeing lots of these kinds of posts, and scrolled back and found this one for example.
Screenshot_20220512-113601_Instagram.jpg

But suddenly, today, she's never been comfortable trying to workout with a kid around and it's all soooo hard for her. Poor poor little multimillionaire entitled witch is doing it so tough lately. I say we start a crowd fund-raiser to try and scape enough money together for a babysitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I haven't managed to squeeze in a single Pilates class in my three years of parenting & full time working. Yet old love here can do two sessions in one day? Tell me again how you have no "me time" sezzy??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I haven't managed to squeeze in a single Pilates class in my three years of parenting & full time working. Yet old love here can do two sessions in one day? Tell me again how you have no "me time" sezzy??
also, that is incredibly distorted, if she is exercising multiple times per day.
She.needs.therapy. Fast.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's change the "bounce back" post on the health code to "Caring for your body post partum" lolololol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
She needs to just get off the internet. Everything she gets on about is just wrong. She can't do one thing right. Why bother?!!

Reactions: 45
She's change the "bounce back" post on the health code to "Caring for your body post partum" lolololol
And thrown her whole team under the bus as if it's their fault even tho she would 100% sign off on everything because she's a control freak ahaha

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.