Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“we’re so CRAZY for going on holiday w TWO SMALL CHILDREN” honey you booked it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So angel chill baby Malachi will not sleep on holiday. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that 6 week olds need routine, and to not be unsettled so they can GET the REST THEY NEED, undisturbed. But what do you do with parents who have is saahhhhh hard with two babies, like theyre the first two people on the planet tp have two babies. So stressful and crazy, especially with an ill baby, so they decided to do the best thing they could for thier babies.
They took them on a holiday, where they sat in the sun, jumped in pools, visited and walked around croc farms and zoos, and wondered why oh whyyyy wont the 6 week old sleep? They ought to be sleeping for a majority of the day!!

Yeah you bleeping dumbass, it's because he's not in the comforts of his home environment. there is an age where you strap them up and get on with the non negotiable bits of your life and kids adjust. But a holiday is not it. And doing ti with a baby that's 6 weeks old, just 4 weeks out of hospitalisation IS NOT IT.

WHY IS THIS ON A VLOG. She is asking to be mum shamed. This is just negligent and downright tonedeaf and irresponsible. She's basicaly expecting a 6 week old to manage and adjust to his routine being turned upside down because he's a baby, he cant have demands. duck ME, this chic needs her kdis taken away.

Moving on: they go to the waterfalls. by now, through the vlog Fox has siad YTB in response to the camera being pointed at him about 6 times over.
At one point Kurt even says 'show me your excited face" and Fox does, on tap. It's beyond sadenning.

Sarah preparing Fox for the waterfall, in the most cold, unmaternal way. Wagging her finger, "Be prepared, the water there is super cold. But it's a fresh water stream, so we have to get in. Are you going to get in???"
Fox: "yeah"

Im not going to snapshot this, but there's a LOT of evidence to show that Sarajs PP body is normal, just like many other womens. What it is NOT like is the photo she posted on her instagram, or the posed stories, or what she will no doubt claim she looks like when she markets her pregnancy and PP book some more. Shortly. UGH.

Theyre walking thru the forest. More family content. It's fine I guess, I just find it boring and by now I'm fast forwarding my way thru it.

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.08.32.png

I think you mean GRANDMOM, Kurt!

And then this weird exchange. These two love to pointlessly talk about how rich they are. Maybe they think its relatable to talk about how carelessly and easily they throw their money at expensive things, but I think it's more an act of trying to come off as casual and normal, while also wanting very much to show that theyre above the plebs.

Kurt:
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.09.08.png

Sarah:
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.09.34.png

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.09.43.png

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.10.03.png

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.10.11.png

So Kurt does her a favour and pans down to show off the entire outfit. She's standing posing with the shirt like a cover up, draped casually one moment and the very next she realises she's exposed, so she hides her belly.
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.10.39.png

Next up we have footage of "Sezzy Adventure Mum" in that really ugly netted flared pj set with the bikini showing thru, with normal abs and hips and thighs. On a scooter with Fox and no helmet on. As per usual.

Okay, vlogs over. Shes rambling on about how chill they were travelling with two kids and what not. But she is manic like she in her stories and this is the most life I've seen in her in months. Just when Im wondering if she's on adderal or something, she says "I'm back at the GYM!" so she's excited for "upcoming vlogs". And I go, ah that explains it. Nothing like ED brain running on endorphins from a workout that killed you and a mini meal of air and sweet nothings.

YAWN.

I think I caught a teenytiny lie. As usual. She says she's filming the outro onher second week training and she's filming her trainingand what she's eating and how she's going and it sound an awfulllll lot like she means pRoJecKt cUmBacKKKK. But mroe importantly, has it already been over a week since she's back training? I think she made it seem like less on stories, and has let her own lie slip.

In closing: still lying about uploading new videos every single week.

Man she's really irrelevant and boring, we need to get her cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I met a girl at a party that worked at white fox. Wish I saved her socials so I can ask her about it!

Definitely feels like she has been dumped. Any chance she can get she would show her clothing, outfits or what she’s packing. Surprised she didn’t do a skincare update or do a bathroom/ skincare routine in the vlog.

I used to hate watch her YouTube but I haven’t in the last 5.. reading everyone’s recap has been enough!

Reactions: 24
No Whitefox product placement in that vlog. Maybe she has been dropped.
I don't think she's tagged WF since January. It was discussed a few threads ago that she had two contracts with them, one as an ambassador that she got first. Then as a collaborator. It's looking more and more likely she's been dropped as a collaborator (based off of what she said about wishing she could release another collection, and the fact she's stayed far, far longer than most WF collaborators do). She also has a habit of shading brands who've "wronged" her. So I wouldn't be surprised if she has ended her ambassador contract because she's salty about the other one ending. This woman doesn't just burn her bridges she nukes them as well in childish outbursts.

if it's all true she'll eventually stop wearing them but since her entire wardrobe is WF it might take a while. Could be why they're now bragging about their boujie expensive clothes because she's actively trying to move away from being known to always wear WF. I bet 6 months down the line she'll be repping a new activewear brand or will simply launch her own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She also has a habit of shading brands who've "wronged" her. So I wouldn't be surprised if she has ended her ambassador contract because she's salty about the other one ending. This woman doesn't just burn her bridges she nukes them as well in childish outbursts.
I also had this same thought when I saw how she was name dropping EVERY SINGLE other brand in the vlog today, as she did whenever/wherever she did that fashun show where Kurt dissed her sense of fashion.

She never names brands otherwise, and now here is she naming them all. I wondered if in her head this is some twisted sense of revenge to "show her reach" or whatever. Man she's too dumb.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
B361E267-4EF2-4D51-BFDB-321F43C479A1.png

YESS LETS TAKE A BABY TO A HOUSE FILLED WITH DUST AND CONSTRUCTION… A 6 week baby who just had RSV 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Poor poor kiddos

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
If anyone who is considering buying this scam artists next ebook is reading this…PLEASE GO SEE YOUR LOCAL WOMENS HEALTH PHYSIO. You do not need to give any money to Sarah. Womens health physios are invaluable and you will not regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So angel chill baby Malachi will not sleep on holiday. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that 6 week olds need routine, and to not be unsettled so they can GET the REST THEY NEED, undisturbed. But what do you do with parents who have is saahhhhh hard with two babies, like theyre the first two people on the planet tp have two babies. So stressful and crazy, especially with an ill baby, so they decided to do the best thing they could for thier babies.
They took them on a holiday, where they sat in the sun, jumped in pools, visited and walked around croc farms and zoos, and wondered why oh whyyyy wont the 6 week old sleep? They ought to be sleeping for a majority of the day!!

Yeah you bleeping dumbass, it's because he's not in the comforts of his home environment. there is an age where you strap them up and get on with the non negotiable bits of your life and kids adjust. But a holiday is not it. And doing ti with a baby that's 6 weeks old, just 4 weeks out of hospitalisation IS NOT IT.

WHY IS THIS ON A VLOG. She is asking to be mum shamed. This is just negligent and downright tonedeaf and irresponsible. She's basicaly expecting a 6 week old to manage and adjust to his routine being turned upside down because he's a baby, he cant have demands. duck ME, this chic needs her kdis taken away.

Moving on: they go to the waterfalls. by now, through the vlog Fox has siad YTB in response to the camera being pointed at him about 6 times over.
At one point Kurt even says 'show me your excited face" and Fox does, on tap. It's beyond sadenning.

Sarah preparing Fox for the waterfall, in the most cold, unmaternal way. Wagging her finger, "Be prepared, the water there is super cold. But it's a fresh water stream, so we have to get in. Are you going to get in???"
Fox: "yeah"

Im not going to snapshot this, but there's a LOT of evidence to show that Sarajs PP body is normal, just like many other womens. What it is NOT like is the photo she posted on her instagram, or the posed stories, or what she will no doubt claim she looks like when she markets her pregnancy and PP book some more. Shortly. UGH.

Theyre walking thru the forest. More family content. It's fine I guess, I just find it boring and by now I'm fast forwarding my way thru it.

View attachment 1258569
I think you mean GRANDMOM, Kurt!

And then this weird exchange. These two love to pointlessly talk about how rich they are. Maybe they think its relatable to talk about how carelessly and easily they throw their money at expensive things, but I think it's more an act of trying to come off as casual and normal, while also wanting very much to show that theyre above the plebs.

Kurt:
View attachment 1258570

Sarah:
View attachment 1258574
View attachment 1258576
View attachment 1258577
View attachment 1258579

So Kurt does her a favour and pans down to show off the entire outfit. She's standing posing with the shirt like a cover up, draped casually one moment and the very next she realises she's exposed, so she hides her belly.
View attachment 1258581

Next up we have footage of "Sezzy Adventure Mum" in that really ugly netted flared pj set with the bikini showing thru, with normal abs and hips and thighs. On a scooter with Fox and no helmet on. As per usual.

Okay, vlogs over. Shes rambling on about how chill they were travelling with two kids and what not. But she is manic like she in her stories and this is the most life I've seen in her in months. Just when Im wondering if she's on adderal or something, she says "I'm back at the GYM!" so she's excited for "upcoming vlogs". And I go, ah that explains it. Nothing like ED brain running on endorphins from a workout that killed you and a mini meal of air and sweet nothings.

YAWN.

I think I caught a teenytiny lie. As usual. She says she's filming the outro onher second week training and she's filming her trainingand what she's eating and how she's going and it sound an awfulllll lot like she means pRoJecKt cUmBacKKKK. But mroe importantly, has it already been over a week since she's back training? I think she made it seem like less on stories, and has let her own lie slip.

In closing: still lying about uploading new videos every single week.

Man she's really irrelevant and boring, we need to get her cancelled.
Girl you’re doing the lords work lol. I cannot be arsed to watch her vlogs but love reading about the chaos.

im not sure if i understood it wrong but WHY even go to the croc thing in the first place if you thought it was pretty much a slaughterhouse?? Like what??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
WHY even go to the croc thing in the first place if you thought it was pretty much a slaughterhouse?? Like what??
Im telling you she literally has no sense. She was narrating her childhood trauma around it, with no thought as to what impact it might have on a so far unafraid Fox sitting right next to her. And she was significantly traumatised from her experience because she kept talking about it, again and again, with Fox there. And it really does make me wonder how her brian works -- so she had a bad experience, bad enough to recount it with the jitters as an adult, and yet she didnt think much of taking her 3 yr old there?

She just brushed it off by literally saying, "well Fox will enjoy it" - whatever that means.

This womans brian does not function normally, I am convinced. Nothing in this vlog made sense.

Why would they take a 6 week old on a holiday?
Why would they then be surprised when he is unsettled and refuses to sleep?
Why would they drag the kid around in rainy weather during his nap times?
Like why why why, so many whys!

Reactions: 27
Im telling you she literally has no sense. She was narrating her childhood trauma around it, with no thought as to what impact it might have on a so far unafraid Fox sitting right next to her. And she was significantly traumatised from her experience because she kept talking about it, again and again, with Fox there. And it really does make me wonder how her brian works -- so she had a bad experience, bad enough to recount it with the jitters as an adult, and yet she didnt think much of taking her 3 yr old there?

She just brushed it off by literally saying, "well Fox will enjoy it" - whatever that means.
But she was a fragile baby bird ballerina empath little girl while fox is a dirty stinky boy and everyone knows boys don't have feelings !

Okay maybe that's a bit extreme, but I do think she has the mindset that boys aren't sensitive or can't be traumatized by things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I assume Kurt was close by and could hear her? Did he also think they were going to a slaughter house/farm and thought nothing of it like Sarah? Or did he just let her ramble on mistakenly without a thought about what Fox might hear? Either way they are both so wrapped up in their own little worlds they can't see how their behaviour impacts their children. As long as they get their holiday and their content to line their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Vlog opens with Sarah pointing her camera at Fox and asking "where are we going" and he doesnt immediately answer because he think it's for a picture and he's too focused making a peace sign. (Tell me he isn't coached to do this)

They're 5 minutes late, and we see Kurt is sitting on the literal floor trying to get Fox's shoes on. We didnt need more confirmation about who the mroe hands on parent is, but here we are. Sarah is vlogging, pointing camera at the clock to confirm that they are indeed late, instead of heling the kid so they can get going.

"Are you so excited?" to Fox. And he replies "I'm SO excited" with that face toothy grin they've taught him to do to show just how excited he is. This is truly cringe content. Leave the kid alone!

At the airport lounge, with Malachi in her arms, "good morning guys, from the Tilse family" with a quick pan to the Tilse pendant, a move that smithers the baby in her arms, but whatever, got to show off my gold.

At which point Kurt reminds her: "You still havent changed your name" and she brushes it aside with a "Yeah I know, but I'm wearing a necklace so I'm technically a Tilse" is this chic for real 😂 😂 😂 I don't think that's how it works, Sezzabear. I'magainst name changing post marriage, so whatevs, I don't care, but for someone who COULDNT WAIT TO BE A TILSE, this bleep is doing what she does best, making a u turn on a story she built up for veiws.
View attachment 1258356 View attachment 1258359

Explains: this was a very spontaneous trip, malachi's first ever plane ride, they were so close to cancelling (doesn't say why), booked it like 5 days ago (then why/when would they cancel?) and failed to look at the weather, and not only is going to be stormy, but pottentially flooding. But woo, we're going anyway! Look at us so cool and spontenous and happy go lucky with all these $$$$$ to throw at such short notice because life has been so intense and hard lately. Nothing like a getaway!
View attachment 1258370

She's making this very theatric explanation of why they booked this trip, and is being constantly interrupted by Fox who keeps saying "we're going to port douglas" 😂😂 and this is the look of the paragon of a patient mom.
View attachment 1258362

This whole segment is filmed in what looks like a busy lounge with people bustling aorund and this chic thinks nothing of being the only one in the room with a camera held up high, talking to herself, in full vlog theatrics. So fucked up when you see it in perspective. Like dont you have any friends?! I think this is why Fox thought nothing of stopping in the midst of disembarking passengers to screech loudly on top of his voice while his parents cheered him on. They literalluy have no sense of the world beyond their noses. Everything starts and ends with them: me me me, I, I, I, myself, mememe. Through this, every time the camera catches a flash of Malachai, he's visibly squirming from being held in one arm, and is making noises to alert his thick mum to the fact, if only she's stop talking to a camera!!
View attachment 1258377

They called the resort to try and cancel and were told it's not as bad as the media is making it out to be. They werent sur eif the hotel was just saying that not to lose the booking or if it's genuinely not too serious. It's been a crazy few weeks so they wanted to get away anyway. Even while putting their extremely little kids at risk 🤷‍♀️
She looks down at Malachi, intently and says "YOLO" at this point, and the fact that she included this in the vlog is just...I don't know man, this chic is the least maternal woman I have ever seen.
View attachment 1258394
Yeah we know you just had RSV and all that, but you're a big boy now, respiratory distress be damned, we gots to do this for the content for the people! All you needed was oxygen and a hospital, no biggie, Malachi! YOLO!

Malachi is still squirming. Next shot, squirmy malachi AND fox are now transferred into Kurt's arms and she's filming them. While Malachi wiggles like a worm, uncomfortably. She is yet to hold this kid properly even just one time.

They're seated separately, one with each kid, on the flight. LOL. Just like the bed situation LOLLL.

ITS POURING THE duck OUT the minute theyre driving out the airport. "Not ideal" Kurt says, like this is news to them.

They're at the hotel, some strategic pan shots. They get to the room and Sarah is doing the whole charade of being surprised "oh my goodnessss!" while Kurt shows off the villa that has multiple rooms, and a private pool "HOw cool is this!" -- THIS IS SPONSORED CONTENT.

The next day:
View attachment 1258401
I can just tell this kid is going to be an annoying adult.

He's getting a little coaching session from Kurt on how to get some B roll footage while he films a tour of his very expensive holiday villa. Talk about training the kids early in blind privilege.

They "visit Sarah" in "her room" looolll. She explains their "not sponsored" sleeping arrangement which includes a baby bed of some sort, because she doesnt trust herself to co-sleep with him, WHAT? is that normal? The whole time Malachi is fussing and clearly wants to be held differently or fed or anything else but held awkwardly while his mother talks to a camera ffsss.

More fake posing and smiling for the camera on Fox's part, while he holds and kisses his brother, and more not using their kids for content on the part of Kurt and Sarah. Business as usual.

Moving on.
The next WHOLE MINUTE is footage of the kids. But yeah dont worry the parents are totally invested in keeping them safe, and NOT USING THEM FOR CONTENT.

Oh god, I dont know how much mroe of this I can do. So far the vlogs been a snoozefest, unless you want to see them show off their expensive holidya villa and watch footage of their kids. yeah, the same ones they DONT USE FOR CONTENT. Because theyve clearly got SO MUCH ELSE going on for them.
The way she says "Tilse Family!!" was so cringe. it reminded me of those horrible disgusting family vloggers called "Ace Family". I remember seeing a clip somewhere of them introing their videos saying "What's up Ace Family!" *PUKE*! she's trying so hard to position herself as a family vlogger it's so obvious! stop lying Sezbot! but she's also sucking at it like she sucks at everything else. so gross.

Reactions: 25
5AD32796-D196-44F3-AE9F-136A5668A1F6.jpeg

I got this from the other, sorry I was too lazy to write my own post about it but I remember Sarah’s friend Beth talking about it first when she was pregnant and I actually messaged her saying it is not recommended and the authors are very controversial got even expelled from their church.
A baby that young cannot sleep 7 hours through just yet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I also had this same thought when I saw how she was name dropping EVERY SINGLE other brand in the vlog today, as she did whenever/wherever she did that fashun show where Kurt dissed her sense of fashion.

She never names brands otherwise, and now here is she naming them all. I wondered if in her head this is some twisted sense of revenge to "show her reach" or whatever. Man she's too dumb.
I think she’s also doing that to not-so-subtly reach out to other brands to show them she’s free to shill their tit now that WF dumped her.
DISSH IF YOU’RE READING THIS: don’t do it 🤣🤢

Reactions: 25
Sarah on her stories this morning: “Kurt’s so busy so he can never have the boys so it’s so hard to go to the gym workout… I’m going to have to put them in the creche”

Or, Sarah, and here me out… you could use your literal gym you have at home and Pilates studio, and solve this whole problem without publicly guilting/shaming your husband to your millions of followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.