Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update from the health code instagram story ... surely they can't be serious, what a sorry attempt at saving face

View attachment 1260511
Now how is sissy going to push her pregnancy E Book without banging on about "bouncing back" or getting back into fitness!?

They butchered her ED book launch in Jan and this was a soft launch/plug for her upcoming Pregnancy EBook.

The world is so much more aware about this toxIc culture around "fitness influencers" then they used to be. So her games don't work, her products all sound out of touch.

She is trying to divert back to glory days by saying she doesn't want to be a family channel. But the world has changed from 5 years ago. Sarah is a gonna, it's just a matter of time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So 20 minutes after saying the episode was being removed, its still there on spotify. And its still got bounce back in the title.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Btw sorry if the transcript posts are slightly out of order. I tried to keep time stamps near the top so it wasn’t too confusing

Reactions: 21
I’m so bleeping sick and tired of hearing Sarah talk about her goddamn abs. How shallow can one person be. No one cares. Literally. No one.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Argh this claim. This is because she was being restrictive throughout her pregnancy. We could see it, the gauntness, the visible ribs.

Clearly it was 1 her ED but also her tactic for pitching this bleeping guide.
40AFCD9B-347C-46EE-873B-BA36BD45B5F3.png

Sarah, if you want to post anything talking about your body post pregnancy use an image like this. There is nothing wrong with it and it's only fair to the poor vulnerable women who are blind to your tit

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 14.25.11.png

• Sick
Reactions: 33
WOW! They’ve almost taken accountability here (although by saying they’ll check things personally it implies someone else was at fault) and they’ve deleted the episode. Very impressed. I guess she’s learnt from the ED book reel and instead of leaving the offending content up and sticking her head in the sand, she’s just deleted everything - the post and the podcast episode. Lol.
NO I doubt this is a sign of them improving. I havent heard the episode myself but people who have say above here that they begin the episode by discussing the over sensitivity to the usage of the term bounce back. They both get into it right at the start of the episode. They didnt intend to do this well. Theyre just covering up to save their asses from further backlash, which no doubt is beginning to slowly but surely erode their capacity to line their pockets and bring in the cash.

And let me be really bold and say it, theyre only doing this as groundwork because HOUSE OF GROMSHIT is going to largely be a podcast production business. They need to get off on the right foot.

Reactions: 29
SHE SAID AT THE START THAT THE PODCAST IS GOING TO BE TITLES “BOUNCE BACK”

She is shifting blame onto her employees like the spineless loser she is.
Yep and they knew it would be controversial and Kurt said he didnt care, that people are too sensitive. Then in the apology, it was a member of their team and they didn’t mean for it to be titled that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
For one thing collagen gets broken down by your gut when you consume it, the amino acids that make it up may or may not actually turn into collagen
Just eat a diet rich in amino acids🙄
Secondly
ONCE YOUR ABS SEPERATE THEY DO NOT GO BACK TOGETHER! you will forever have at least a .5-1cm separation because you have torn the tissue holding them together and with our surgery it doesn’t go back. It might not get worse but it doesn’t fuse back together

Reactions: 36
I’m so bleeping sick and tired of hearing Sarah talk about her goddamn abs. How shallow can one person be. No one cares. Literally. No one.
Her abs and laundry are all she has. Disregard her family and friends. Abs and laundry is where it is at

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can someone who has contacted Mia before send her this transcript? It's like these two dont just not want to be better, theyre digging their heels in and adamantly wanting to stay problematic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
WOW! They’ve almost taken accountability here (although by saying they’ll check things personally it implies someone else was at fault) and they’ve deleted the episode. Very impressed. I guess she’s learnt from the ED book reel and instead of leaving the offending content up and sticking her head in the sand, she’s just deleted everything - the post and the podcast episode. Lol.
That's because they answer to Spotify and any controversy could affect their contract with them. So they "address" it and delete to save face with Spotify, not their followers. It was different with the ED ebook; it was solely Sarah's so she had no one to answer to. She was free to ignore all the backlash with zero consequences. It'll be interesting how the pregnancy ebook goes since it's attached to someone with a business. The physio's reputation will be on the line if there is any backlash which will have real world consequences for her. Meanwhile Sarah will get to just walk away as usual. They'll probably eventually ditch Spotify (if they don't get dropped first) and just host their podcasts on their House of Groms platform. Then they'll be accountable to no one and can publish whatever crap they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well this is bullshit. They value feedback about as much as I value herpes.
Screenshot_20220512-154914_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That's because they answer to Spotify and any controversy could affect their contract with them. So they "address" it and delete to save face with Spotify, not their followers. It was different with the ED ebook; it was solely Sarah's so she had no one to answer to. She was free to ignore all the backlash with zero consequences. It'll be interesting how the pregnancy ebook goes since it's attached to someone with a business. The physio's reputation will be on the line if there is any backlash which will have real world consequences for her. Meanwhile Sarah will get to just walk away as usual. They'll probably eventually ditch Spotify (if they don't get dropped first) and just host their podcasts on their House of Groms platform. Then they'll be accountable to no one and can publish whatever crap they want.
Its still there but they’ve chnged the title to Sezzys top tips, caring for your body postpartum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BACKTRACKING RATBAGS.
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Can we always use the term ratbags - it’s a fave. 🥰

Sarah will always have Stans. But the thing I love about these duck ups is her credibility drops further and further with anyone in the health and wellness space, AND with more mindful and professional influencers like Brit Saunders, Sami Rose etc. She just looks so basic and dense

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know it's very early still, but.

Sarah's Day #56 The Internet's most toxic, problematic menace who needs to be de-platformed stat.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.