Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the ambassadorship is still in place, she's required to model WF clothing. Is she tagging them anywhere? :unsure:
My 2nd source said this was all cancelled late last year, which, if true, means she wouldn't have tagged them at all in 2022. I'm not following her content so I don't know if she's been wearing/tagging them.

As I really like to be sure of my facts before posting, I'll say it's safest to disregard both those sources and just pay attention to what she's tagging in her posts. My intel isn't as reliable as it used to be. :censored:

______

Edit: The 2nd source was the one who told me about their boat agreement. Did that turn out to be true?
(sorry to be annoying, but I'm trying hard not to get wrapped up in her toxic mess, so I'm really out of the loop)
She did a fashion show on holiday and may have said one top was WF but it was rushed and definitely not an ad as nothing else was WF it was all over-sized, over-priced tit.

I'd absolutely LOVE it if she shot herself in the foot by not taking the ambassador deal without the Collab deal 😂 Her last few launches were so tit I'm not surprised she's been ditched.

Will be interesting to see if she does get the other casual clothing brand cause her style is tit. The only stuff that actually suits her is active wear because it FITS. If she can't get another clothing deal she's fucked, WF was her money maker.

(Never found out about the boat but they tag them in most of the boat posts so 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd absolutely LOVE it if she shot herself in the foot by not taking the ambassador deal without the Collab deal 😂
Tbh, it sounds just like something she would do! Her ego will be her downfall! 😂

If she can't get another clothing deal she's fucked, WF was her money maker.
She made more from Tropeaka, oddly enough. I was very surprised by that! I thought WF was the bigger earner for her until recently.

(Never found out about the boat but they tag them in most of the boat posts so 🤷‍♀️)
Yeah, so I'll say that if they're tagging the company, there's a deal in place. She doesn't tag Range Rover does she? It's so easy to see whom she has contracts with. She thinks she's clever hiding her partnerships, but it just takes a second to see through it all!

I should get back in touch with my original friends on her team because their information about her is always sound. It's just that when I get wrapped up in her tit, my ED rages out of control and I lose myself in the anger I feel towards her. She's such a con artist and does so much damage. It's hard to see her accumulate wealth and sweep massive scandals under the rug so easily, then swan about like she's the Queen of Sheba. She's so blatantly unappreciative and so careless with her damaging messages that it breaks my spirits to get details of her next scheduled scam prodjekts. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sarah's Day #56 Starve yourself, overtrain and photoshop PP, so you can "Bounce Back" just like me!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her story about how she had to go through her closet because "nothing fits" was SO transparently a way to set the stage for a shopping spree and excuse as to why she has new clothes that aren't from WFB (which 99.9% of her wardrobe came from for the past few years).

Other than the egregiously overpriced $1600 Balenciaga hoodie when has she ever worn anything that's not WFB? It's such bullshit that "nothing fits her anymore" because we saw throughout her pregnancy and just before, she was wearing either clothing that was several sizes too small to show the bump, or muumuu/tent/nap dresses and 7XL dad button-up shirts and oversized tops. It's just an excuse to start showing off a new sponsor or shopping spreed clothing.

Reactions: 51
Tbh, it sounds just like something she would do! Her ego will be her downfall! 😂

She made more from Tropeaka, oddly enough. I was very surprised by that! I thought WF was the bigger earner for her until recently.

Yeah, so I'll say that if they're tagging the company, there's a deal in place. She doesn't tag Range Rover does she? It's so easy to see whom she has contracts with. She thinks she's clever hiding her partnerships, but it just takes a second to see through it all!

I should get back in touch with my original friends on her team because their information about her is always sound. It's just that when I get wrapped up in her tit, my ED rages out of control and I lose myself in the anger I feel towards her. She's such a con artist and does so much damage. It's hard to see her accumulate wealth and sweep massive scandals under the rug so easily, then swan about like she's the Queen of Sheba. She's so blatantly unappreciative and so careless with her damaging messages that it breaks my spirits to get details of her next scheduled scam prodjekts. :(
Please take care of yourself first. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If the ambassadorship is still in place, she's required to model WF clothing. Is she tagging them anywhere? :unsure:
My 2nd source said this was all cancelled late last year, which, if true, means she wouldn't have tagged them at all in 2022. I'm not following her content so I don't know if she's been wearing/tagging them.
I checked on this the other day. Her last collab was in December (hasn't mentioned it since). She has been wearing the odd WF piece since but hasn't tagged them since 22 Jan, which was for a site wide sale (she did that cringe dress up Reel/TikTok for it).

It's been said before but it fits her M.O to not remain an ambassador if she's no longer a collaborator, so I'm inclined to believe your second source on that one. She could have still been an ambassador in Jan but it's since ended.

It also fits with her current fashion pivot attempt. She's starting to flaunt her high end clothes and today said she was clearing out her wardrobe because she claims they're all pregnancy clothes which no longer fit. We know that's a lie because she never wore any pregnancy clothes this time around and 90% of her wardrobe is WF. She's totally getting rid of it all. Hopefully she'll donate it but I highly doubt it.

There may not be any major drama behind her contract ending but at least it's ending. And it's ending because her popularity has tanked and she's now past her prime. That's rather satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If she chooses to start flaunting high end designer clothes as her new wardrobe she is going to alienate a lot of her viewers who can't afford it. Most people can look past the big house, but the constant daily flashing of wealth when people have lost so much in the last couple years, and will struggle with all the rising costs. It is just the wrong thing to try and do . . . but then when has Scuz ever cared about anyone other than herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Remember her q & a when someone asked about another active wear launch and instead of answering the question she just posted the question with a picture of non content focks wearing a hoodie with malibu written on it?
Was that saying Malibu was their new major sponsor?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It also fits with her current fashion pivot attempt. She's starting to flaunt her high end clothes and today said she was clearing out her wardrobe because she claims they're all pregnancy clothes which no longer fit. We know that's a lie because she never wore any pregnancy clothes this time around and 90% of her wardrobe is WF. She's totally getting rid of it all. Hopefully she'll donate it but I highly doubt it.
Those of you who live in the shire start popping into the local op shops and sift through the XS racks for some whitefox 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Those of you who live in the shire start popping into the local op shops and sift through the XS racks for some whitefox 😅😅
That said I reckon the Scuzz we know would yeet it all to landfill cause she's a gross human.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She keeps saying rejig her wardrobe and she is wearing anything but white fox lately. And the witchery bag plus the balloon from phone king.
She has been quiet cause she has been shopping up a storm today.
100% rejig means bin everything white fox
I’m a couple of pages behind so forgive if someone says it. But can our ShIrE bAbEs keep an eye out at the local vinnies, op shops or bins if you see an influx of dumped WF clothes 😂 Since she says she “gives away” clothes lol

ETA: wow sorry @MrsHaydos. Great minds 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As soon as I see anyone promoting collagen, I am immediately turned off by them as they have essentially no nutritional or scientific knowledge.

Collagen is a large protein that is broken down into smaller peptides and amino acids when it's absorbed into your bloodstream and those amino acids or peptides don't know that they were originally collagen so they are used anywhere, so consuming collagen is absolutely useless for improving skin collagen.

Her advice is so bad because it's actually the opposite - a moisturizer would work better at improving keeping the surface level skin more moisturized BUT stretch marks occur in the deeper (middle) skin layer called the dermis and not the superficial skin called the epidermis which is what moisturizers treat. And REGARDLESS of that, stretch marks are genetic. Nothing you can do about it.

She drives me nuts!!

Haha I see you beat my to my rant about collagen.
While I don’t think that it is accurate in the context that Sarah discussed it such as for stretch marks. Or that not using moisturiser is good advice. Sometimes things are more complicated.

This is a pretty good article on hydrolysed collagen supplements from a reputable source https://www.thinkingnutrition.com.au/collagen-supplements-health/

Reactions: 2
So I’m really tech-illiterate and don’t know how to quote part of the post lol, but I just wanted to say to anyone affected by too much Sezarama to please take care of yourself first 💗
Like it was mentioned before, people like Sezarama, (more like Sezadrama #amiright), have a void to fill, and instead of going to a psychiatrist which would help not only just them but also the people around them, they go rampant with socials, scheming + spending.

Growing up around a lot of these kind of people I used to be so sensitive to their behaviours. Over time you become immune, and when you get to the place of unbothered, that’s when it’s time to strike.

All of you are so smart, funny, witty, caring, and most of all, empathic. If Sez had even 1/10 of these traits she would be a much better person. Only psychotherapy will be the thing that helps with this, but she has to be willing to self-reflect which I’m not holding out hope for. I mean, the girl + many other influenzas thought they were all empaths in 2021 😂 (gee thanks for the buzzword Brene Brown 🙄😆).

It’s hard in an increasing narc world, but keep being yourselves. It’s needed xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hey, I really appreciate all the tea you’ve spilled so far. It’s absolutely tickled me 😂. BUT your health and well-being is more important, so please look after yourself and don’t feel pressure from us to get the tea/involve yourself too much in Scuz’s mess of a life. I’ve suffered with an ED too and I can understand how having to hear about her tit would be triggering. Remember there are good people out there who have good things happening to them too. Scuz might be rich but she is bloody well miserable and will be for the rest of her life because she can’t get out of her own way. The real ones might not have as much $$$ but they’re far happier, content, and satisfied with their lives than Scuz will ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With the comments regarding speculation around Malakai’s health condition, I 100% agree it’s unnecessary!
In saying that, I don’t think Sarah deserves any credit for not disclosing the specific condition Malakai has. Even though we might make the decision not to speculate here, for the rest of Malakai’s life people are going to know something is “wrong” with him. Even if people don’t say it, they’ll be speculating. I think if Sarah truly believed it was Malakai’s life and his decision, she would never have said anything. Even Sarah’s stans are confused and speculating in her comments sections! It’s not right, but it’s inevitable considering the information people have.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can the next thread title please include ‘bounce back’ / ‘bouncing back’? Just like with ED book (that we did such a good job at not forgetting about - and still haven’t, Sarah - to the point she stopped promoting it) we need to hold her to account for her truly toxic ways.

That apology was absolute bullshit and completely contradicts content she’s been actively pushing since Malcolm’s birth (and even before). And the nuuuuuu clothes and baby condition baiting is a clear attempt to distract from the latest scandal.

The thing I don’t get is, Sarah is still pretty freshly chapped from the multiple bitchslaps she received from the response to her ED book. How THICK AS tit do you have to be to post something so damaging and controversial, get reemed for it, then do it again?! Come on!

We all know Sarah was not going to change her personal position that ED + abs = life, but at least take a business lesson from your massive duck up! That scandal isn’t even cold yet and she’s making the same ‘mistake’ again. HUH?

Is it purposeful full at this point? Surely not, because it’s only making her reputation sink further downward…I’m just trying to make sense of how someone can be either that calculated or that insular.

Also side note but it’ll be interesting if/when Sarah attempts to use pRoJeCt cUmbAcK again, because it’s essentially pushing the same agenda: You’re body is faulty, and you’re not strong, healthy, worthy, attractive etc, if you’re not forcing yourself into xxxxsmol and have visible abs. People were over that tit 5+ years ago, but now more than ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg you guys okay I was reading through scuz’s first ebook just to see how bad it was (and it’s actually ridiculous, so incredibly obvious she has no idea what she’s talking about). And one of the “challenges” is to do exercises during the ad breaks of tv shows. She specifically says “if this turns into binge watching friends, gossip girl, or 13 reasons why don’t blame me”. Scuz you dumb witch, those shows would only be available on streaming service which means there would be no ad breaks…..no ad breaks means no cue to do the exercises?? I’ve said it before but she truly has a bread roll where her brain should be. Also she spelt the abbreviation for ‘advertisement’ wrong lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Sarahs Day #56: Sarah ‘my children aren’t content’ Tilse

See what I did there. With the air quotes. How’s the irony 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg you guys okay I was reading through scuz’s first ebook just to see how bad it was (and it’s actually ridiculous, so incredibly obvious she has no idea what she’s talking about). And one of the “challenges” is to do exercises during the ad breaks of tv shows. She specifically says “if this turns into binge watching friends, gossip girl, or 13 reasons why don’t blame me”. Scuz you dumb witch, those shows would only be available on streaming service which means there would be no ad breaks…..no ad breaks means no cue to do the exercises?? I’ve said it before but she truly has a bread roll where her brain should be. Also she spelt the abbreviation for ‘advertisement’ wrong lol
Omg she intertwined add and ad. Adding a break balance exercise to the binge watching? Or doing exercises in the ad break? Her behaviours blow my mind 🤯😂
And totally an example of a Scroogey tightass, even though she has all the money in the world to hire an editor 🫣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.