Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ole Sezbot is so predictable going silent after any controversy. If she was not being calculating for business $$ purposes then she would just act her normal, manic self. But she takes time every time to regroup and lay low especially when scamming money is involved. She obviously thinks people will forget until she does or says her next problematic thing.

Reactions: 24
Ole Sezbot is so predictable going silent after any controversy. If she was not being calculating for business $$ purposes then she would just act her normal, manic self. But she takes time every time to regroup and lay low especially when scamming money is involved. She obviously thinks people will forget until she does or says her next problematic thing.
Edit to add, as I was writing that bingo, stories from Sez. What a joke saying she needs to go through her clothes because they’re pregnancy clothes and nothing fits her now. Lol.
Sarah, you didn’t wear maternity clothes, when you were pregnant none of those clothes fit you. You squeezed into three sizes too small clothes and wore them as small and uncomfortably as possible so as not to have a medium or larger tag in the back.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
I took a screenshot of her guide because I was gonna comment on how she's using her activewear photoshoot pictures in the pregnancy ebook and wondered if she owns the rights to them or if she just uses them regardless, and I happened to catch the YouTube link.

It's uploaded to the Sezzy Sweat account. I recommend viewing in a private window. It's very boring but shows she filmed the videos for the ebook in late pregnancy, you know, at the time she said she couldn't even move her body due to the pain.

So just to get back to this for a minute, I'm not sure if this is a surprise for anyone else but it was for me (I'm not very tech savvy!) But if you click on this video, then click on Charlotte's name, it takes you to the video on YouTube which then has "Sezzy Sweats" under Charlotte's name. Click on that, and it gives you all Sarah's Sweat it Limitless videos, over 160 of them, for free. Not that I intend on doing a single one of them!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
64044CD0-6751-43EB-99C7-CCB988C3C8A7.png

I don’t want my kids to be content! ALSO, I wanted to share with my 1.2 million followers, Fox peed on his pillow ✌tehe

Look how many products she has in her shower 😳

You just knowwwww she doesn’t pick up and wipe under them clean and they’re are all black and gross underneath 🤮
That won’t even have crossed sarah’s mind 😂 I bet the cleaner does it when she cleans the bathroom lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Look how many products she has in her shower 😳

You just knowwwww she doesn’t pick up and wipe under them clean and they’re are all black and gross underneath 🤮
And focks toothbrush on the floor of the shower where he probably wee’s too. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She keeps saying rejig her wardrobe and she is wearing anything but white fox lately. And the witchery bag plus the balloon from phone king.
She has been quiet cause she has been shopping up a storm today.
100% rejig means bin everything white fox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So sad her son has xxy chromosome 😔 she could be an advocate, but she chooses to be ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol sis literally no one thinks you have it all together i literally laughed out loud when she said that and woke my baby haha

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So sad her son has xxy chromosome 😔 she could be an advocate, but she chooses to be ignorant.
I could well imagine that this is true...babies with xxy have lower muscle tone, which Malakai seems to have, and are quieter babies which also fits with Sarah's constant narrative about him being the angel child, the chill baby, the super laid back baby, even while in utero. They also tend to be rounder bodied and above average weight (Sarah always talking about him being chunky)...so, may just be her way of covering up his condition, by trying to lead us to think he's just chill and a "chunky monkey". To me, he seems like not a very responsive baby, and as I said, has what appears to be poor muscle tone. Hes certainly different to Fox in his appearance 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sis has blocked my burner account after I made some comments on yesterday's post on healthcode. I'm now blocked on Sarah's Day.

How do you guys keep up with her posts without following her on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I listened to the podcast and it all sounded just like a set up to sell her new pregnancy ebook. She mentioned several times how she „bounced back“ quicker than with Focks and how she doesn’t have any ab separation according to her physio blah blah. When she said pregnancy exercise is so tricky it was very obvious this is so she can sell the ebook so women can bounce back quicker just like she did because she followed the guide.

🤢 she is so predictable at this point.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
How do you guys keep up with her posts without following her on insta?
Well if you are not blocked you can see their posts even if you don't follow. Now that you are blocked you'll probably have a harder time making a new profile that won't be automatically blocked since this is a feature on IG ("block this profile an any other made by the same person" or something to that effect).
Maybe google "anonymously watch IG" or something like that and try a few websites 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Anyone else catch her in the reel for the podcast with her sister (I swear they have no other guests except their shire bubble friends and family -- they could all just sit in a room and chat for hours on end and be done with it, without making it a PoDcAsTiNg CoMpAnY) where she's describing the chaos of being a family and she says "Fox is in the bath, Malachi will be screaming..."

What is she tlaking about? She literally keeps saying he's quiet and chill and an angel. I dont care to know which version is the truth. i mean of course he cries, I'm sure he screams sometimes, even. It's just not something you need to project and lie about.

Lying bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.