Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you guys okay I was reading through scuz’s first ebook just to see how bad it was (and it’s actually ridiculous, so incredibly obvious she has no idea what she’s talking about). And one of the “challenges” is to do exercises during the ad breaks of tv shows. She specifically says “if this turns into binge watching friends, gossip girl, or 13 reasons why don’t blame me”. Scuz you dumb witch, those shows would only be available on streaming service which means there would be no ad breaks…..no ad breaks means no cue to do the exercises?? I’ve said it before but she truly has a bread roll where her brain should be. Also she spelt the abbreviation for ‘advertisement’ wrong lol
Also, how disordered is this mindset, you can't binge watch a TV series for a few hours without having to do a workout?! She is putting guilt in watching bleeping television. Kurt would be trying to have a nice relaxing netflix session and Sarah would be planking and doing squats. 🤦‍♀️

(The squats/planking DO NOT involve Kurt what so ever 😂).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Only posting this to show how DJ Sezbot actually looks 8 weeks PP. Bit of a tummy and NOTHING to be ashamed about.

Also, laundry... oh my god the laundry... how can she complain about it so much when she doesn't even hang it out? It literally goes from the machine, into the dryer, then all she has to do is fold. Most parents don't have the luxury of extending their electricity bill to dry clothes all day/everyday. Suppose she doesn't have a clothesline cause it isn't aStHEtic in her under utilised mansion. Not to mention, she gets a cleaner for everything else. Life is so dam hard for her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, how disordered is this mindset, you can't binge watch a TV series for a few hours without having to do a workout?! She is putting guilt in watching bleeping television. Kurt would be trying to have a nice relaxing netflix session and Sarah would be planking and doing squats. 🤦‍♀️

(The squats/planking DO NOT involve Kurt what so ever 😂).
Adding on... Kurt would be like " why don't we just have sex, burn some cals"

"NO, I NEVER GET ANY ME TIME!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg you guys okay I was reading through scuz’s first ebook just to see how bad it was (and it’s actually ridiculous, so incredibly obvious she has no idea what she’s talking about). And one of the “challenges” is to do exercises during the ad breaks of tv shows. She specifically says “if this turns into binge watching friends, gossip girl, or 13 reasons why don’t blame me”. Scuz you dumb witch, those shows would only be available on streaming service which means there would be no ad breaks…..no ad breaks means no cue to do the exercises?? I’ve said it before but she truly has a bread roll where her brain should be. Also she spelt the abbreviation for ‘advertisement’ wrong lol
How unhealthy is this though??!?!? You can’t even watch a tv show without compulsive exercise.
She needs therapy STAT.

Also why is it ADD break balancer?? Like Attention Deficit Disorder?

View attachment 1265264
Maybe she should rethink having an editor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exercising through adds of tv shows. This is literally what I did when I was at my most vulnerable body wise.

In hind sight I definitely had some ED tendencies.

Picked up this particular "trick" off pinterest when it was a deep hole of topic diet culture in 2010.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I checked on this the other day. Her last collab was in December (hasn't mentioned it since). She has been wearing the odd WF piece since but hasn't tagged them since 22 Jan, which was for a site wide sale (she did that cringe dress up Reel/TikTok for it).
It's been said before but it fits her M.O to not remain an ambassador if she's no longer a collaborator, so I'm inclined to believe your second source on that one. She could have still been an ambassador in Jan but it's since ended.
I really appreciate you doing this!
I concur that the 2nd source is the one who is most likely right based on the dates.
This person has been right 3 times now, but is a new-ish and more distant contact for me (they know someone I know who put us in touch- ha ha!) so I'm wary of any info I get from them.
They're proving to be honest and good, though. They are infuriated with the way the cultural appropriation was handled on both occasions since they have Indigenous lineage, which is their motivation to spread the truth about her.

BUT your health and well-being is more important, so please look after yourself and don’t feel pressure from us to get the tea/involve yourself too much in Scuz’s mess of a life.
Thank you and I agree. That's why I keep dipping out of here and only popping in when I think I can manage it.
In this case, I was curious myself- not pressured by you guys at all- which is why I looked into it. I had been told that there was a Q1 release and wanted to hear why it was cancelled.
Still, I'm better not contributing here, particularly as I'm no longer as closely connected and cannot verify a lot of what I hear about her. (y)

Lovely to see that the vibe is great in here. I've missed the humour! Noticed @Nodi504 and @shaaanxosucks aren't posting anymore. Hope they're okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Also why is it ADD break balancer?? Like Attention Deficit Disorder?

View attachment 1265264
Haha I just looked at this again and saw the play on words with “Add Break Balance”. She probably thought she was being clever, but it’s messy AF!

Sissy! Hire a bloody editor! And a credible accredited exercise physiologist…And a credible accredited dietitian… And any other professional needed to “sell” your producks 😵💫

Reactions: 12
Ummmm Sez I do not want to know that you’re vagina is getting tight

what the duck did I just watch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

She’s really laying the ground work to bring out this EBook. Everything she has done in the last year and a half has been a huge flop (much like her personality) so she is trying her hardest to sell this.
Saying “im squeezing my vagina” is unnecessarily vulgar when technically she is squeezing her pelvic floor.
Then adding “I’m getting tight” is so bleeping strange when half the time she is pretending to be some godly woman then will blatantly talk about her vagina being tight? It’s weird as fuckkkk. I genuinely think these threads are getting to her and she is spiralling - and I’m happy about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Oh god, she didn't! SO gross!

So. much. of what she says and shows is inappropriate (like her leaking on the couch on her period :sick:)
How can she think this is content? How can this be okay in her mind?

Scuzz, you're not a milf. Nobody is wondering how "tight" you are. You sick fucker, get off the internet! Your children will see this one day.
WTAF?

She’s really laying the ground work to bring out this EBook. Everything she has done in the last year and a half has been a huge flop (much like her personality) so she is trying her hardest to sell this.
You're right but, there has to be a better way to pitch this stupid ebook.
Ick. Ick ick ick.
:sick:

Wait. Her father follows her, doesn't he? Her entire family follows her still, right? Does she block them from her stories or are they seeing this madness? Oh I'm SO icked out right now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't sit there at the lake doing nothing. Has to be productive at all times . Defends shes not doing nothing's she's being extremely productive rebuilding her pelvic floor by doing pelvic floor exercises.

Yuck says she's ' getting tight.' Vaginas don't feel different to men after giving birth 🤣 they are legit a powerhouse of the women body . If you want to feel strong start believing in yourself, repeat after me
Your . Body. Is. Not. Broken 👏

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her crass, bogan side always shines through. Its just all attention seeking stuff. No amount of ‘stolen’ money will buy this witch class. Maybe she should stick with the no shoe, whitefox look. It suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
GUYS!!! Has anyone else noticed Kurt has a huge lump in his neck? Or a long term swollen gland? I keep seeing it over the past few months & I feel like its one of those things they'll be 'treating nAcHuRaLlY' instead of getting it looked at by a doctor. It stands out to me as someone I know had this & it was lymphoma, scares me! I messaged her about it a couple weeks ago but we all know she doesn't check her DM's lol.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
GUYS!!! Has anyone else noticed Kurt has a huge lump in his neck? Or a long term swollen gland? I keep seeing it over the past few months & I feel like its one of those things they'll be 'treating nAcHuRaLlY' instead of getting it looked at by a doctor. It stands out to me as someone I know had this & it was lymphoma, scares me! I messaged her about it a couple weeks ago but we all know she doesn't check her DM's lol.
Its been there for quite a while and she has talked about it and said a lot of people message about it. She said its been checked and it’s nothing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.