Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad her son has xxy chromosome šŸ˜” she could be an advocate, but she chooses to be ignorant.
Soooo tattlers ā€¦ā€¦ is this comment just random? Deflection? Hinting?
Whilst Iā€™ve been following for a while Iā€™m only now following threads a lot more closely.

I can see how it could be deflection with all the ā€œbounce backā€ stuff. Iā€™m also wondering if it may be hinting at Mr KjTilseā€™s (ig. post circa end of 2017), sorry, disclosing MKTā€™s health condition very soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look how many products she has in her shower šŸ˜³

You just knowwwww she doesnā€™t pick up and wipe under them clean and theyā€™re are all black and gross underneath šŸ¤®
Of course she doesn't, the non English speaking cleaner does!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So sad her son has xxy chromosome šŸ˜” she could be an advocate, but she chooses to be ignorant.
So I was actually strongly leaning toward xyy (Jacob syndrome) but now youā€™ve cleared that up for us, Nessā€¦ I mean Yesman7898 šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so sad! Has she actually confirmed this somewhere? I donā€™t follow her, I do look every so often so I can keep up to date here! But may have missed it

Reactions: 3
Of course she doesn't, the non English speaking cleaner does!
When it is cleaned it is definitely by the cleaner/babysitter (remember when she left fox with the cleaner and went upstairs?!) which is so gross because it all needs cleaning everyday especially if you have that many products just trapping the water and it festering šŸ¤®šŸ˜³ as someone mentioned I canā€™t believe she just leaves his tooth brush on the ground!?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This is so sad! Has she actually confirmed this somewhere? I donā€™t follow her, I do look every so often so I can keep up to date here! But may have missed it
No it's not confirmed. Always take what newcomers say with a pinch of salt, especially when they post stuff like this. Of course we've had a few turn out to be correct in their leaks (Sarah being pregnant and keeping the baby for example), it's always worth being cautious. Like someone else suggested, it could be one of Sarah's minions trying to distract from the bounce back drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Guys this is obviously someone trolling. Sarah has never confirmed what condition Mochalatte has. This person is either trolling to trick us into thinking we have the ā€œscoopā€ on Moccasions condition or trying to somehow get clout for themselves by acting like theyā€™re in the know when theyā€™re not (if Sezbot does eventually disclose the condition later).

Iā€™d say the chance of this person actually being in SeZzYā€™s life and truly knowing what condition Malignant has is 0.5%.

Donā€™t be fooled yā€™all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm playing catch up (as always) but want to echo everyone above. Don't take intel from new sources too seriously.
Don't even take intel from VIPs like me too seriously.

It's not like it once was. Earlier we had her own team posting amongst us but they identified themselves and the info was always accurate. Plus a lot of us had/have contacts within her circle and have posted valid info from them that has also been proven to be factual.

However, more recently, there are a lot of clout chasers/stans spreading gossip as fact to try to prove that we're all idiots who will believe anything so long as it's an (unsubstantiated) attack on scuzz because we just dislike her that much*.
Not only is this not true because we only comment on the scams and contradictions she herself puts out into the world, but it also completely disregards the times we've credited her when she did something right (though, admittedly, there haven't been many of those. :geek:).

*One recent example was the person who posted that Kurt was having an affair, only to then backtrack and say they were showing how easy it is to spread a lie.

And now I've come to find that there are some people in her circle who are done. with. her. They can't take how condescending and arrogant she is, so they've started leaking info, some of which I have found to be quite exaggerated (presumably because they're so angry they want to smear her name).

So, take everything with a grain of salt. If it's proven true, then great, but if not, at least we can hold our heads high that we didn't get sidetracked by some random bit of gossip that wasn't verified from a reliable source.
She gives us plenty to comment on herself. I can't think of a day when she didn't do something incredibly stupid that warranted discussion.

What I find most amusing in all of this is that someone as insignificant and dull as scuzz has "intel" and "leaks" from her "circle" of 5 people! It speaks volumes that she's driven the very few people in her life to the point where they're willing to come post on Tattle to rattle her. Everyone hates her, even those she deals with irl. šŸ˜›

______

And the reason I came back to the thread to begin with was that I got a question about what happened with Tanika recently and it made me laugh. Look how curious people are about that relationship! It's only because scuzz kept saying that Tanika was her bestie and didn't clarify that she was an employee! She boasted about how her bestie did her laundry while she was away because she wanted her to come back to a clean house, and how they were working out together as friends on the weekend. It didn't occur to scuzz that Tanika would quit and people would wonder why her "bestie" was never mentioned again! :LOL:

One day the stans will realize that this is a business and Sarah, the below average scammer, is a shell of a person with no redeemable qualities. Her actual friends like Tegan decided to leave her behind because she was toxic scum, and everyone she now calls a friend is either a cousin or an employee.
If they're looking up to scuzz for what their future may look like (#goalz), it's bound to be looking pretty bleak at this point, isn't it? A beige house, a husband who wanted to leave you twice, a kid who hates you, people who pretend they are friends because you pay them, and you, alone, sat on your couch all day scrolling sites to manage your reputation, whilst compulsively buying designer goods to fill the void at the centre of your being that is aching for love.

Hey scuzz, how is that Lifestyle Influencer pivot working out for you? Do you think anyone finds your empty life aspirational? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Her comment she made the other day on her stories about healing her stomach muscles killed me. I can't remember her exact words but my mouth dropped open. She thinks her body is broken

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly, if it is XXY, or anything else really, I hope Sarah will keep quiet. I don't think anyone should know the specifics of malarky's health. So many of the symptoms of chromosomal conditions, especially the physical ones, feel like things that could really impact someone's self-esteem. Especially if that someone is growing up in an environment where boys are supposed to be strong and unfeeling and have ken bodies. I don't think having the specifics of what may be different about a little boy, especially physically, out on the internet is okay or productive.

She could say that she is giving him the resources he needs and leave it at that, though her aversion to medical practitioners does worry me. Especially if he winds up needing growth hormones or anything like that.

Reactions: 24
Honestly, if it is XXY, or anything else really, I hope Sarah will keep quiet. I don't think anyone should know the specifics of malarky's health. So many of the symptoms of chromosomal conditions, especially the physical ones, feel like things that could really impact someone's self-esteem. Especially if that someone is growing up in an environment where boys are supposed to be strong and unfeeling and have ken bodies. I don't think having the specifics of what may be different about a little boy, especially physically, out on the internet is okay or productive.

She could say that she is giving him the resources he needs and leave it at that, though her aversion to medical practitioners does worry me. Especially if he winds up needing growth hormones or anything like that.
If she cared at all about this kid, she would not have baited this in the first place. She can't help but drop hints, bait, vague book, and milk this situation in order to emotionally manipulate her audience into staying loyal to her.
It's sick.
The kid may or may not have something wrong with him. His parents should be protecting him either way! There is literally no need for her to pose her kids next to her products, feature them on her YT, or mention them at all in her stupid, endless, pointless stories. This is true regardless of whether they are healthy or have a medical condition.
She only does it for the šŸ¤‘ and the children will pay the price by having every inch of their lives publicly documented. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I'm playing catch up (as always) but want to echo everyone above. Don't take intel from new sources too seriously.
Don't even take intel from VIPs like me too seriously.

It's not like it once was. Earlier we had her own team posting amongst us but they identified themselves and the info was always accurate. Plus a lot of us had/have contacts within her circle and have posted valid info from them that has also been proven to be factual.

However, more recently, there are a lot of clout chasers/stans spreading gossip as fact to try to prove that we're all idiots who will believe anything so long as it's an (unsubstantiated) attack on scuzz because we just dislike her that much*.
Not only is this not true because we only comment on the scams and contradictions she herself puts out into the world, but it also completely disregards the times we've credited her when she did something right (though, admittedly, there haven't been many of those. :geek:).

*One recent example was the person who posted that Kurt was having an affair, only to then backtrack and say they were showing how easy it is to spread a lie.

And now I've come to find that there are some people in her circle who are done. with. her. They can't take how condescending and arrogant she is, so they've started leaking info, some of which I have found to be quite exaggerated (presumably because they're so angry they want to smear her name).

So, take everything with a grain of salt. If it's proven true, then great, but if not, at least we can hold our heads high that we didn't get sidetracked by some random bit of gossip that wasn't verified from a reliable source.
She gives us plenty to comment on herself. I can't think of a day when she didn't do something incredibly stupid that warranted discussion.

What I find most amusing in all of this is that someone as insignificant and dull as scuzz has "intel" and "leaks" from her "circle" of 5 people! It speaks volumes that she's driven the very few people in her life to the point where they're willing to come post on Tattle to rattle her. Everyone hates her, even those she deals with irl. šŸ˜›

______

And the reason I came back to the thread to begin with was that I got a question about what happened with Tanika recently and it made me laugh. Look how curious people are about that relationship! It's only because scuzz kept saying that Tanika was her bestie and didn't clarify that she was an employee! She boasted about how her bestie did her laundry while she was away because she wanted her to come back to a clean house, and how they were working out together as friends on the weekend. It didn't occur to scuzz that Tanika would quit and people would wonder why her "bestie" was never mentioned again! :LOL:

One day the stans will realize that this is a business and Sarah, the below average scammer, is a shell of a person with no redeemable qualities. Her actual friends like Tegan decided to leave her behind because she was toxic scum, and everyone she now calls a friend is either a cousin or an employee.
If they're looking up to scuzz for what their future may look like (#goalz), it's bound to be looking pretty bleak at this point, isn't it? A beige house, a husband who wanted to leave you twice, a kid who hates you, people who pretend they are friends because you pay them, and you, alone, sat on your couch all day scrolling sites to manage your reputation, whilst compulsively buying designer goods to fill the void at the centre of your being that is aching for love.

Hey scuzz, how is that Lifestyle Influencer pivot working out for you? Do you think anyone finds your empty life aspirational? :ROFLMAO:
šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ So perfectly said. DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEWCOMER CLAIMS. Itā€™s to turn us into ā€œgossip monstersā€, just stick to what we know. Focus on the podcast scandal!! And loving the fact that most people in her circle dislike her šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve been so enraged over this ā€œbounce backā€ incident but letā€™s all remind ourselves: she is actively causing her downfall because she is mean, has old school views, and the general public is calling out her gross words. Yes itā€™s annoying that there are some people in the IG comments on her side, but there was so much backlash that they deleted the post AND made an apology to save their deal with Spotify. The general publicā€™s opinion does have an impact on her. And I do love the image of her sitting alone scrolling online trying to manage her reputation.
P.s. @2xblended what is your take on WF possibly dropping her? I remember you mentioning that this year she had two contracts or two launches in the first quarter of the year or something similar to that (might not just be WF related though). I know we are taking everything with a grain of salt but I love your no-bullshit approach to Sezz, because you truly emphasis that she is a business and youā€™ve laid it out as such ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
P.s. @2xblended what is your take on WF possibly dropping her?
Ha ha ha!!! I logged back in now to address this. I'm still not caught up on the thread (only the last few pages) but as soon as I saw the WFB mention, I reached out to my sources to find out. Give me an hour and I'll get you an update from insiders. :m

Edit: @peridoe Your post on Spotify was spot on! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ha ha ha!!! I logged back in now to address this. I'm still not caught up on the thread (only the last few pages) but as soon as I saw the WFB mention, I reached out to my sources to find out. Give me an hour and I'll get you an update from insiders. :m

Edit: @peridoe Your post on Spotify was spot on! (y)
Me reading this post and then checking the time stamp to see if itā€™s been an hour so I can get the tea: * 27 minutes* šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
NGL - The speculation for MKTā€™s health condition makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I donā€™t think itā€™s right to start speculating on a baby.. Particularly one who has absolutely no choice to who is parents are, let alone being forced to take part in his parents public lifestyles.

I donā€™t think any of us should stoop to the level of the Sarahā€™s Day sub and be playing detective to try to figure out what his condition may be for ourselves.

Iā€™m ALL for judging Sarah, her bating behaviour, calling her out on her photoshopping and all of the numerous stupid tit she says and does (and somehow still gets away with..) but bringing an innocent baby into it really crosses the line.

And to further add my two cents: Iā€™d really like to think that weā€™re above that as a collective group.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Applauding Sez for finally wearing Malarky in a reasonably supported position (Iā€™m not a mum, have no clue myself, but itā€™s the most secure heā€™s looked in the sling thing throughout his entire life).. The standards are low with this one

Reactions: 12
Me reading this post and then checking the time stamp to see if itā€™s been an hour so I can get the tea: * 27 minutes* šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘
You don't have to wait any longer. I'm surprised they replied to me so quickly, given that it's so late in Sydney!

This tea is disappointing (to me, at least) so I'll apologize in advance. šŸ¤—

Here's what I know for sure and has been confirmed repeatedly by various people over the years: Scuzz's original contract was as a WF ambassador.
Back then, she would wear their clothes from new collection drops (once a month iirc), tag them, do YT vids as "fashion hauls" for them, etc. You may remember some shocking outfits like the daisy print co-ord or the checkered trousers. If my memory serves, this was also the time she had her Health Lab collab for protein balls.
Anyway, then her management arranged for the WF Active collab (which WF does with various influencers). That's when she started releasing activewear "collections" with them. Both contracts ran concurrently, so she would wear their jeans/tees or her own activewear, but the latter was an extension of the original contract.

Here's what I heard late last year about the collab and was reiterated by my first source again now:
Her last few launches were rubbish and flopped entirely (I can confirm since I saw the figures, they were shite. However, you don't need me to tell you that, we all saw that nothing was selling and it all went on clearance in the end).
WF was scheduled to do one more activewear launch in Q1 this year as her final collection. I even posted this earlier because I heard of it twice.
She has one person advocating very strongly for this within the WF team, so it looked like it would happen. My source said it was even on the content calendar but nothing came of it (they don't know why it's dead in the water but they think the ambassadorship is still running, just the activewear will be stopped).

My second source said that WF never agreed to renew for this year at all and there was no agreement for another activewear collection in Q1.
Scuzz's team wanted to extend the contract for one more year, and they did have a meeting about it, but WF has already moved on to their next influenza collab.
This source said both the ambassadorship deal and the activewear collab were done, because scuzz won't agree to do one without the other.
They also said that scuzz is trying to partner with another (clothing) brand but that deal is not yet confirmed. It would not be for activewear but for regular "street style" clothing and would include Kurt.

So...I don't know who is right. :unsure:
Source #1 has given me correct info in the past (and is very close to the WF team) but source #2 is also credible in my experience and is close to her management.
They both say that the WF team like scuzz (unlike Loving Earth who hated working with her) and she has one very close contact there.

So...not really anything of substance. Sorry!

Edit: It's actually been an hour since I posted, LOL! I came back with mixed facts that cancel each other out, but at least I was punctual! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
But either way . . . looks unlikely that Scuzz will be modelling WF outfits anytime soon?!?
If the ambassadorship is still in place, she's required to model WF clothing. Is she tagging them anywhere? :unsure:
My 2nd source said this was all cancelled late last year, which, if true, means she wouldn't have tagged them at all in 2022. I'm not following her content so I don't know if she's been wearing/tagging them.

As I really like to be sure of my facts before posting, I'll say it's safest to disregard both those sources and just pay attention to what she's tagging in her posts. My intel isn't as reliable as it used to be. :censored:

______

Edit: The 2nd source was the one who told me about their boat agreement. Did that turn out to be true?
(sorry to be annoying, but I'm trying hard not to get wrapped up in her toxic mess, so I'm really out of the loop)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.