Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so messy haha.
Would love inside knowledge of what his family think of Sarah, obviously not favourably...
A girl I know went to school with Kurt, and Vanessa was in her year. She still knows people in the same circle and I have it on good authority that they don’t like Sarah at all, especially Vanessa and Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Why is it the most unqualified are the quickest to label themselves experts 🙄
"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general. "

Yeah, it's a thing. Sadly we give these people platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 28
all it would take is for Kurt to trip over something on the footpath, or step on something sharp and react (he's not wearing shoes) and Malakai would go FLYING. Don't hold your child in such a dangerous and insecure way! he was literally laying on Kurt's arm not being properly secured or anything!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sarah loves to spout this tit about them not wearing shoes outside every few months. Dragging the rest of Australians in with it, NO one does this. Even on the Gold Coast people weather thongs walking in the streets.

The most ridiculous part of this monologue is that she always poses IN her house with shoes ON!

Then has the audacity to ask if LA is in California. Being dumb isn't funny or cute, you're a dick head. Grow up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
mY sKiN iS tHe BeSt iTs EvEr BeEn 🫠

Haha Kurt covering Maccas ears so he doesn’t have to listen to his mums bullshit. Also did they give Kurt a DIY haircut as well 😂
I always cackle seeing her with every single one of her tops pulled down on her shoulder. Like honestly, some tops look and work for this style but not every single top you own. I understand experimenting with fashion but going on 4ish+ years doing this ain’t it sis

Reactions: 34
Man, if that’s the best Sarah’s skin has ever been then she’s just admitted that shes been filtering the absolute tit out of every photo and video she’s ever uploaded of herself.

When someone was commenting on the (lack of) collarbone in that pic all I was seeing was haggard, prematurely aged skin. I used to say it jokingly, but she really does look more weathered by the day.

I feel like Sarah does this on purpose though. She knows she’s looking haggard AF, so she says her skin is great. She’s freshly postpartum, yet is pouring herself into too tight clothes and claiming she both loves her pp body, but also don’t shame her cos she’s bounced back (she hasn’t). She’s sahhhhhh busy, soooo she’s going to cafes and on barefoot (ew) walks on the gross sidewalk. She tells us how she eats soooooo much guys and is hungry all the time, but also doesn’t eat until 2pm, while breastfeeding. She claims she’s a natural born mother but can’t properly hold, feed or bond with either of her kids.

It’s clear Sarah is insecure about herself and her obvious inadequacies, so she knowingly lies, maybe trying to will her preferred version of reality into being, as much as trying to convince herself she’s fine.

You’re not fine Sarah. And you’re not a bougie domestic bOSsBaBe CEO HoLliStiC health princess surfy boi cool mum MILF either. You’re a below average 30yo (except you genuinely look about 42, probably due to your raging ED), who stumbled into cash by exploiting vulnerable audiences, baby-trapped a dolt who didn’t know better, and who now over injects, oversells, overshares, over compensates, and woefully under performs.

There’s the real and raw truth for ya, babes 😘✌🦩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sarah loves to spout this tit about them not wearing shoes outside every few months. Dragging the rest of Australians in with it, NO one does this. Even on the Gold Coast people weather thongs walking in the streets.

The most ridiculous part of this monologue is that she always poses IN her house with shoes ON!

Then has the audacity to ask if LA is in California. Being dumb isn't funny or cute, you're a dick head. Grow up!
I’ve lived in a few different ‘beachy, coastal towns’, in different states (one very near to where Sarah lives), and it’s only bogans who wear no shoes. Even my kids say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Man, if that’s the best Sarah’s skin has ever been then she’s just admitted that shes been filtering the absolute tit out of every photo and video she’s ever uploaded of herself.

When someone was commenting on the (lack of) collarbone in that pic all I was seeing was haggard, prematurely aged skin. I used to say it jokingly, but she really does look more weathered by the day.

I feel like Sarah does this on purpose though. She knows she’s looking haggard AF, so she says her skin is great. She’s freshly postpartum, yet is pouring herself into too tight clothes and claiming she both loves her pp body, but also don’t shame her cos she’s bounced back (she hasn’t). She’s sahhhhhh busy, soooo she’s going to cafes and on barefoot (ew) walks on the gross sidewalk. She tells us how she eats soooooo much guys and is hungry all the time, but also doesn’t eat until 2pm, while breastfeeding. She claims she’s a natural born mother but can’t properly hold, feed or bond with either of her kids.

It’s clear Sarah is insecure about herself and her obvious inadequacies, so she knowingly lies, maybe trying to will her preferred version of reality into being, as much as trying to convince herself she’s fine.

You’re not fine Sarah. And you’re not a bougie domestic bOSsBaBe CEO HoLliStiC health princess surfy boi cool mum MILF either. You’re a below average 30yo (except you genuinely look about 42, probably due to your raging ED), who stumbled into cash by exploiting vulnerable audiences, baby-trapped a dolt who didn’t know better, and who now over injects, oversells, overshares, over compensates, and woefully under performs.

There’s the real and raw truth for ya, babes 😘✌🦩
It’s called ✨mAnIFeStInG ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve lived in a few different ‘beachy, coastal towns’, in different states (one very near to where Sarah lives), and it’s only bogans who wear no shoes. Even my kids say that 😂
Ditto - I’ve lived in direct coastal towns my entire life. Several different ones across multiple states in Australia. Even when I lived mere meters from the water, everyone wears shoes of some description. There’s too many reasons not to:
-The road and sidewalks are dirty, and hot
-Debris can be dangerous or painful to walk on
-Grass can have all manner of bindies, stinging ants, tit, glass etc. on it.

People kick their shoes off on the beach so they can swim etc, but even plenty of walkers will keep shoes on on the sand.

I have to say, with her appearance in that pic if I saw her on the street I’d assume she was an addict. I can guess that she was maybe going for effortless, but you have to be polished to pull the ‘artfully underdressed’ look off well. Sarah has always had a haphazard and sloppy look to her, no matter how tight she pulls back her brittle and thinning hair. And the no shoes, shirt pulled aside, weathered complexion and irate behaviour do nothing to help the ‘homeless-person-in-psychosis’ aesthetic. She’s giving the homeless a bad name, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She keeps saying “it’s the best my skin has ever been” as her whole mantra is “act confident and no one will question you”

She thinks if she says that her skin is the best it’s ever been her followers will second guess themselves if they look at her skin and this it looks terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“He (malakai) is so different to Fox. Fox, as a baby even, he didn’t like to be held, like wasn’t very affectionate.”
Oh duck off sarah he was a baby! You just didn’t show him any kind of maternal affection. This tit makes me furious. Stop comparing them and making fox out to be some devil child compared to little angel 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Sorry I have not had time to catch up with this thread or even complete the last. However did I actually just see her and Kurt walking to and from a cafe with M in their arms at the hottest/worst UV rays part of the day??? He had NO protection on his poor little head or face and was exposed for more than just a quick walk to the car. And there they were boasting about being barefoot?
I honestly cannot. 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️
The irresponsibility is mortifying.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry I have not had time to catch up with this thread or even complete the last. However did I actually just see her and Kurt walking to and from a cafe with M in their arms at the hottest/worst UV rays part of the day??? He had NO protection on his poor little head or face and was exposed for more than just a quick walk to the car. And there they were boasting about being barefoot?
I honestly cannot. 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️
The irresponsibility is mortifying.

Edited for spelling
I’ve said it before: she probably doesn’t believe in UV radiation. Look at her haggard face and tell me she wears spf😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.