Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Dee literally said to Sarah in her podcast “ You have like this massive like sense of accountability, like, if something happens or goes wrong, like, you are very much someone who takes accountability and I really love that about you”………in what world does Sarah take accountability? I’m convinced these people do not live in the real world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

recoveryqueen

TW: suicide and ED

A young woman got admitted to the hospital I work at yesterday after a suicide attempt. She has bulimia and depression. When I went in to see her, I saw a pottle of sarah's pitty patty on her desk. I won't say anything more about the situation for confidentiality reasons.
I don't know how much influence sarah has had in this girl's life but seeing one of Sarah's products in an ED patient's room was extremely confronting.

If you're reading this sarah, this isn't a made up story by some hater. This is what your promotion of ED behaviours is contributing to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

HamWrap

At the end of Fox’s haircut video she says ‘I just don’t want my kids to be content’

Sorry, what? This says otherwise. Haircut. Toddler meets baby. Labour vlog. Your last three videos are just about your kids?! But apparently this one about monetising Faulks haircut is an ‘anomaly’. Ok hun.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Hey guyzz I know we sold the office space before the other one was ready, but we are going on holiday so good luck with everything while we’re gone. I’m a boss babe and neeed a holiday. Not really sorry that you’re paying the price for my complete lack of time management. Maybe listen to my podcast with Dee on how to get through this x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

yungbex

If you don't want your kids to be content then why the fuck did she hide him from insta for increased engagement???????????????

Sarah you are such a liar. and it's clear that you can't stop yourself from reading Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
That's so messy haha.
Would love inside knowledge of what his family think of Sarah, obviously not favourably...
A girl I know went to school with Kurt, and Vanessa was in her year. She still knows people in the same circle and I have it on good authority that they don’t like Sarah at all, especially Vanessa and Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha

cumcustard

Chatty Member
I laughed at the extremely adventurous. 😂 Walking from the villa to the pool to the sunlounge to the villa to the restaurant. From the villa to the car to the airport home. Same environment as at home, even same sleeping arrangements.
The most adventurous thing for sezzy is the bowl of evil pasta placed in front of her briefly to take a photo for the gram.
Oh and the holding of the chip to dip in salsa that never made it to her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we know this for sure? If so that is hilarious 😂

Yeh a friend of mine with who has the carrier sent her a message, she didn't want me to share it here but I just asked her again and she said yeh okay if shes still wearing him wrong hahaha

"Not sure how she got it so wrong" lmao we aren't sure either, with everything that she does haha

Screenshot_20220430-085754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I think she’s mainly addressing the content thing because The Outspoken girls called her out on that stupid Tropeaka ad with Mal. So now anyone that goes to her channel will see that. Hopefully people can use their brains and look at all the thumbnails from other videos though 😂

Two things on my mind recently….
#1 she talks about being real & raw, and honest in her “mum life” journey (which we all see is just horrible complaining). But the issue is her Instagram feed is EXTREMELY curated to look perfect. Just have a scroll. That recent one with all of them at brunch made me gag for this reason. Same with the one of her at that picnic with the kids. It’s all very posed and looks perfect and very much like she’s bragging imo, so how is that candid or real? I get that vibe from her YouTube as well; actually it’s always been fairly posed to me, but now feels extra gross because of the children involved. And it feels shocking because we get glimpses of how cranky and mean she truly is. She tries to show some “real” parenting stuff but it falls through.

This leads me to #2, and the discussion recently about Fox’s behavior. I think he is such a sweet kid, from what we see. And toddlers obviously have meltdowns, sometimes they are huge. But my issue is from the “real” glimpses of parenting that we’ve seen, Sarah (and even sometimes Kurt, though he’s a much better parent) cannot discipline him. I recently pointed out how she’s AFRAID of his tantrums because she does not take control as a parent. Here’s the other observations:
-the ONE vlog where she tried to look like a great patient parent by putting him in timeout, I thought she almost handled that well. But she is not consistent with that approach.
-SHE HAD A STICKER CHART AND FOX GOT STICKERS FOR “BEING HAPPY.” I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW BAD THIS IS. THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE HE’S GOING TO HAVE FROM THIS.
-she was nervous with him on the fitness retreat in case he had a tantrum. Not because it can be a bit stressful, but because she doesn’t know what to do.
-when Fox threw his food from his high chair, they laughed.
-she doesn’t speak to him with complete undivided attention; he often lashes out to get attention. She doesn’t even slow down and just play.
-in the recent vlog (not haircutting one, the birthday one) he suddenly threw himself on the ground screaming/crying because Sarah was opening a bag of m&ms to share but she popped one in her mouth first. He wailed “I want one!!!” And Kurt was like “yea give it to us!” Sorry if this is nit-picky, but with my siblings that I parented AND the children I nannied for, we would pause and say “that is not how we talk to mommy” or “that’s not how we ask for what we want. Take a deep breath and ask nicely.” It was clearly fake tears because as soon as he got one he turned off the wailing and was smiling.
-with that last point, I imagine this is a solid example of how it usually goes. Fox has learned that the more he cries, the louder he screams, the more he kicks, eventually mom will crack and give him what he wants. So the tantrums get worse. I even think this is part of the issue with Kurt leaving for work and Fox freaking out. OBVIOUSLY he has attachment to Kurt because of how the parents have poorly navigated all of Fox’s milestones and transitions, but we’ve all pointed out that his meltdowns when Kurt leaves won’t stop for HOURS (as admitted by Sarah). Because Fox knows that if he keeps it up, EVENTUALLY he’ll get what he wants. And this often happens; in that podcast episode Kurt said that Sarah begs him to come home a lot because she can’t handle it.

Thank you if you’ve read all the way through 😂 I’ve been taking some deep-dives into research on Family Channels and stuff, it’s just very interesting and quite scary. Paired up with Sarah’s lack of motherly instincts, poor knowledge on child care, being money-hungry, and overall spouting dangerous health lies is not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

AlfDen97

This is petty AF… but…

How can her mum’s potato bake be her favourite dish? Isn’t she intolerant to dairy? Did she grow up eating dairy free potato bake? So many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78