Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos on Kurt's dad's insta also proves that Malakai DID get passed around at the party. Sarah said she was keeping him in the carrier as he was unwell, what a load of crap. Who brings a sick baby to a party and then passes him around to everyone. Way to make your baby sicker AND potentially pass his virus to everyone else.
I also find it sad that the first photo he put up of grandson #4 was at the party. Did he not meet MKT before the party?

Reactions: 20
I also find it sad that the first photo he put up of grandson #4 was at the party. Did he not meet MKT before the party?
im super sure they didnt as ness put a photo up of Malakai at the party saying something like "meeting malakai today" or something along those lines.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has anyone listened to the podcast? I don’t want to give this woman clicks but I thought she was a nutritionist? I’m confused by what her podcast is even supposed to be
Now she's a "mindset coach" and "personal trainer." :unsure: AKA a bOsS bAbE.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she's a "mindset coach" and "personal trainer." :unsure: AKA a bOsS bAbE.
how is sarah and her circle anything? lol

im trying for a baby(first time trying, so lets see), and i love kids so much. having sarah pop two out first try hurts my feelings so much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate that I did this. I dug through who follows who on Instagram.
- Sarah’s day doesn’t follow Kurts dad
- I have no idea who Ryan Tilse is, but he follows Kurts dad and a random Church called “Beenleigh Region Uniting Church”?
- ness (Kurts sister) has a fitness Instagram with no posts but doesn’t follow Sarah’s page or Sarah’s personal page, but follows Kurt but Kurt doesn’t follow it.. (Wowza).
- Ness also has a make up account where she does peoples make up - esp kates! She did kates make up and hair for her wedding! and doesn’t follow Sarah but follows Kurt.
- Kurts dad already follows fox ocean Instagram, but Sarah does not. Lmaoooo
- is Janine Kurts mum? Because she follows Sarah but doesn’t follow Kurt. - can confirm, that is Kurts new step mum (??)
- Kurts dad has a few pics of the girls with Focks and Malcom but that’s all.

Time to cook dinner before hubby comes home. This is not useful but I was bored
That's so messy haha.
Would love inside knowledge of what his family think of Sarah, obviously not favourably...

Reactions: 13
To be honest I'd rather see her all tired and stuffed in the morning. That's 'real and raw' in my opinion. My baby is 8 weeks and this is real life. What I can't stand is her 'I'm so productive I can't sit down to even eat and I'm eating for the first time all day at 2pm cos I'm sooooo busy' you have a bleeping newborn just lay down with them and cuddle them and soak it all in. That's just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Her name is Ellie Bullen and her brand name is Elsa's Wholesome Life. She's an Aussie vegan Youtuber and business woman who's married and pregnant with her second child. It seems like Sarah is jealous of her and they're basically just internet "friends."
She’s also a registered dietitian.

Reactions: 9
Sarah: "yeah Malakai was FINE at the party! A little under the weather but I kept him strapped to me at all times!"
Malakai:
IMG_8188.PNG

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Hey guys :) has she spoken more on the babies health condition at all? I’ve stopped watching because I just needed a breather from her, lol! Is it possible that they used this “fake health condition” as a Clickbait story to get people to be uber invested in her pregnancy? I mean how did she go from her dr saying she should terminate and start again (something so serious and scary) because more than 1 of the tests had these negative results.

I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. Because the extent both her and Kurt would go to stay relevant is MIND BLOWING!!

Anyways, Thank you :)
She has not spoken about it, no. And yes, it seems like she clickbaited the whole health issue situation and still is.

I wonder if the reason she deleted her post about his special Dr appointment yesterday is because the Dr told her definitively there is nothing wrong with him so she panicked.

Reactions: 28
Has anyone listened to the podcast? I don’t want to give this woman clicks but I thought she was a nutritionist? I’m confused by what her podcast is even supposed to be
It is incredibly frustrating, as she is giving half truths(Sarah) and you can see that she has insight about her ED but not fully. She and her family know that her business is stemmed from her ED and they are her enablers. Dee is an idiot, spouting some woo woo tit.
If you didn’t know the base of the iceberg like we are told here, you’d fall far Sarah’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think what bothers me most about Dee (nutritionist/mindset coach/PT/podcast host/detox tea swindler) is that she alleges to have credentials and spews so much nonsense from the perspective of a "professional." Like, Sarah does this as well but she doesn't have, nor has she ever had, the actual training or credentials so anyone who believes her nonsense or claims is just an idiot. But Dee shilling detox dandelion teas for $25/100g and promoting coffee enemas...a different story.

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4740.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why is she not wearing her mask properly at a special appointment. I bet she would want people to wear a mask if macca powder is immune compromised
She would have to believe in Covid for that to be a concern!

Reactions: 25
I think what bothers me most about Dee (nutritionist/mindset coach/PT/podcast host/detox tea swindler) is that she alleges to have credentials and spews so much nonsense from the perspective of a "professional." Like, Sarah does this as well but she doesn't have, nor has she ever had, the actual training or credentials so anyone who believes her nonsense or claims is just an idiot. But Dee shilling detox dandelion teas for $25/100g and promoting coffee enemas...a different story.

View attachment 1207105 View attachment 1207106
Why is it the most unqualified are the quickest to label themselves experts 🙄

She would have to believe in Covid for that to be a concern!
She apparently doesn't even believe in rhinovirus since she kept putting it in quotes

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1207105 View attachment 1207106
Shut the front door. Who the f*** would want to put coffee up their arse!?! Sorry I know I’m derailing as this is a Sarah thread but honestly she’s the one that says “your vibe attracts your tribe”. Ain’t no way I’d be associated with someone who supports such fruit loop treatments- and pays money to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shut the front door. Who the f*** would want to put coffee up their arse!?! Sorry I know I’m derailing as this is a Sarah thread but honestly she’s the one that says “your vibe attracts your tribe”. Ain’t no way I’d be associated with someone who supports such fruit loop treatments- and pays money to do it!
Ashy Bines promoted colonics for YEARS. head 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.