Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has been covered before but I just can’t get over how SMALL her boobs are. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and my boobs have more than doubled in size already and will only get bigger when my milk comes in.
Maybe Malachi is feeding so often because he gets one teaspoon of milk from her nipples each feed (can’t even justify calling them boobs).

Reactions: 19
I’m sure this has been covered before but I just can’t get over how SMALL her boobs are. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and my boobs have more than doubled in size already and will only get bigger when my milk comes in.
Maybe Malachi is feeding so often because he gets one teaspoon of milk from her nipples each feed (can’t even justify calling them boobs).
Your not taking into account the fact that you eat food. She lives off a sip of poopy bloom for the camera and maybe a bite of toast at 2pm when she’s not sahhhh bUsY. And they’re not boobs. Theyre raspberry nips of steel on her apricot boobies. She’s an anomaly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ok but in the recent vlog when focks was opening his leave mum alone gift iPad, did no one else notice how disgustingly full his nappy was, it was literally bulging out of his pj shorts it was that loaded? Absolutly foul and no excuse not to change it poor kid 😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Ok but in the recent vlog when focks was opening his leave mum alone gift iPad, did no one else notice how disgustingly full his nappy was, it was literally bulging out of his pj shorts it was that loaded? Absolutly foul and no excuse not to change it poor kid 😥
Not to mention, once kids become toilet trained they usually want to rip their nappy off and do a wee in the toilet first thing in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not a mother, but they don’t seem to be actively toilet training him? I may be wrong, but to still be in nappies at age 3 seems old…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No, Sarah, most aussies don’t walk around with no shoes on. Only bogan deros do. Hence, why it comes so natural to you. Gross. Then she walks in her house with those black feet. Imagine how dry and cracked her heels would be too. 🤢🤢
I feel like the way Sarah feels the need to constantly proclaim these "totally Australian" things just further proves how detached from anything outside of her little bubble she is. I've never been to Australia, and would love to go someday - but it's not some super unique and magical place where everyone is soooo different than every other place in the world. Beach towns exist other places, Sarah.

Edit, because now I'm all caught up: Sarah, STOP comparing your children. Let your kids determine their own likes and dislikes, establish their own boundaries, and develop personalities separate from what fits the aesthetic of your instagram feed. Let's not pretend that you constantly going on and on about how Fox was sUCh and ACtiVE bABY wasn't just an excuse to not sit and hold him - god forbid your baby interfere with your workout and selfie schedule. Tiny babies like to be held - some more than others, sure, but babies like and NEED to be held.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate the way they tell Fox how he should be feeling. When he opens his iPad and they’re like “are you so excited!!!” And he’s like “….yeah”. Even though he’s clearly not because the gift is too old for him.
Gives off the vibe that they coach him for the camera a lot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hate the way they tell Fox how he should be feeling. When he opens his iPad and they’re like “are you so excited!!!” And he’s like “….yeah”. Even though he’s clearly not because the gift is too old for him.
Yes! And I HATE hearing him say “Im sooo Happy” or “I had a good day” because it is so obvious that he’s been trained to say that while the camera is rolling. It just gives me fake Sarah vibes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
MkT on the boob is the new hambelly 🙄
View attachment 1206829
Its all we see and is her only current personality trait
Dies when I see some sort of realness. I was legit shocked when she opened up under her kitchen sink and had strike disinfectant wipes, like anything not
I'd lose my mind trying to do a full days work while my manager brings their toddler in all day and let's them just wander around.
She didn't do a full day's work she held a frat party and invited everyone over. 🤣 literally who invites work people to your house when you have kids

Reactions: 16
I felt so sad for little fox opening his present. It just seemed so last minute and thoughtless. An iPad for a 3 year old? Where are his cars and trucks, legos, remote controls, board games, books? Literally anything that a normal three year old kid would love? The poor kid 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
No, Sarah, most aussies don’t walk around with no shoes on. Only bogan deros do. Hence, why it comes so natural to you. Gross. Then she walks in her house with those black feet. Imagine how dry and cracked her heels would be too. 🤢🤢
I'm sure she would sell a cream for that 🤣
Foot butter?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! And I HATE hearing him say “Im sooo Happy” or “I had a good day” because it is so obvious that he’s been trained to say that while the camera is rolling. It just gives me fake Sarah vibes.
They're also coaching him very early into believing it is his responsibility to regulate/ make his emotions palateable because anything other than "happy" is too much for his parents.

He's going to be very disconnected from his own emotions and suffer various levels of dissociation. Much like Sarah does. She's very disconnected from herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I also still don't believe this kid is properly toilet trained, we'd have seen it. She can't be bothered, the same way she is about everything to do with fox.
Can't be bothered to cut his hair, can't be bothered to get him out of their room/the travel cot, can't be bothered to work, can't be bothered to toilet train.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
But it’s not her product? It’s tropeakas with her god damn name on it?

Also, will she have the book published by ‘Sarah Stevenson’ or ‘Sarah Tilse’ because her name is not ‘Sarahs Day’ 🙈 my money is on Sarah Stevenson for when they get divorced
Those little dancer emojis piss me off more than it should

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Unfollowed today. She is so boring with these long stories about nothing, there's just no point. Too boring to hate follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.