Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 16.11.48.png

"I have two kids now. I"M A REAL MUM"

Wow, way to make Fox feel utterly insignificant. I really think this chic doesnt consider him a real person, her offspring, THAT SHE SPAWNED. He's just a human that is now attached to her, and is mostly an inconvenience for the most part and a very lucrative prop for the rest of the time.

She is constantly shouting when Masala Chai Latte is asleep in her arms. How does she not realise thats not normal or cool???! Its frustrating.

I coudlnt watch the vlog beyond her hair cut.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sarah's Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest fraud on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Everyone has already said everything I'm thinking, but wow I can't believe how much she can't READ THE ROOM and realise that a project comeback just ain't it in 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I heard them use the word ‘calculated’ in one of their podcasts when they were discussing how to choose words carefully when speaking to employees. They said “you have to be calculated”. I feel like they aren’t smart enough to know ‘calculated’ has negative connotations. When I hear ‘calculated’ I think ‘conniving’ or ‘deceitful’ 😂
I thought the same! I thought, you are slow, controlling, and calculating Sarah. Also, Who uses the word ‘calculated’ to describe a workout? Anyone?

oh and I feel as though she is throwing the word ‘mobility’ in there to keep up with trends. Everyone is realizing mobility is something you need to work on along with lifting weights. I personally would not say deadlifts are for mobility. I would say you need to do mobility drills before you deadlift

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.