Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is so backwards thinking. wears no shoes outside but wears her nasty shoes inside her home, bedroom, etc. ????
Do you think she washes her feet after walking around the neighbourhood barefoot before she puts socks and shoes on to wear around her house? Genuine question! 😅 Ewww at the thought of dirty feet in clean socks 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Suuuuch a pick me girl about the no shoes thing. Literally people who walk the streets with no shoes on are derro bogans. Not to mention it just hurts your feet. Also yeah, why the duck do they wear shoes literally everywhere in their house but not outside?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As someone born, raised, and living in inner/rural australia, (and going off of everyone else’s testimonies) it’s just a Sezzy thing. There are so many unsafe things you could tread on and who wants to be shoeless on burning hot pavement/sand!!? Please for the love of god don’t group us all together Sez, it’s embarrassing😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like the way Sarah feels the need to constantly proclaim these "totally Australian" things just further proves how detached from anything outside of her little bubble she is. I've never been to Australia, and would love to go someday - but it's not some super unique and magical place where everyone is soooo different than every other place in the world. Beach towns exist other places, Sarah.

Edit, because now I'm all caught up: Sarah, STOP comparing your children. Let your kids determine their own likes and dislikes, establish their own boundaries, and develop personalities separate from what fits the aesthetic of your instagram feed. Let's not pretend that you constantly going on and on about how Fox was sUCh and ACtiVE bABY wasn't just an excuse to not sit and hold him - god forbid your baby interfere with your workout and selfie schedule. Tiny babies like to be held - some more than others, sure, but babies like and NEED to be held.
I think over the years the Australian audience aka young girls has been waning as they become older and lose interest so her main demographic she definitely hones in on is Americans. They’re trying so hard for their channel to be that YouTube family vlogger style which is super popular is the US.
I personally think those vlog channels are exploitative as duck and a absolutely disgusting to make revenue off of your children when they can’t consent.

Reactions: 34
I just love how for sure we know she reads here and yesterday everyone was saying she hasn't mentioned anything about upcoming projeckts in forever (including the poor excuse for a recipe book). And ofcourse today on her meth homeless walk home she had to mention the 'scumee crapbook' which we know will be full of bird seed and watery smoothies.
Also she is obsessed with the 'brown aesthetic' filter on instagram. Which is why up close her face looks extra weird coz it really air brushes tit and when you zoom it's super obvious. Plus her and her brotherhusband don't have the same skin tone but in her stories they do. So hello to the brown aesthetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In that pic of poor Abby, Dee looks a bit pissed off - maybe because they told her she could podcast from a cool new warehouse and in the end, she has to go to their house with the rest of the employees and apparently watch Fox while he naps 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
In that pic of poor Abby, Dee looks a bit pissed off - maybe because they told her she could podcast from a cool new warehouse and in the end, she has to go to their house with the rest of the employees and apparently watch Fox while he naps 🤦
Nothing screams 'professional business' like working in someone's house surrounded by a dog, a toddlAH and a NuUborn 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Bear in mind this is while she's saying the word ME. As in, "We had to take some lifestyle shots, you know, of ME!"

"My skin has never looked better!"

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

IMG_4745.jpeg
IMG_4747.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hmm.. sounds like some of you are missing out on that above average walking experience that Sezzy has.

So I'm going to assume the only people she's influencing with this barefoot walking are her very young followers. I can just picture it.
A 13 year old girl starts trying to convinced her family they need to walk around barefoot in their neighbourhood.
-But Sezzy and Kurtle walk around barefoot all the time! They even encourage 🦊 🌊 to go barefoot too.
Parents looking at each other - Who is she talking about? Are those names of people?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general. "

Yeah, it's a thing. Sadly we give these people platforms
That’s how I came up with my username for this! (Also it says I’m a new member but I’ve been here for a couple of years).

I decided on this username because even Sarah can act overly confident in what she would say. She genuinely believes she knows what she is talking about. But her confidence in reality comes from the fact that she knows very little.

The more educated you become the more likely you are to realise how little you know and how much more there is to learn. For some that can make you feel less confident.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s how I came up with my username for this! (Also it says I’m a new member but I’ve been here for a couple of years).

I decided on this username because even Sarah can act overly confident in what she would say. She genuinely believes she knows what she is talking about. But her confidence in reality comes from the fact that she knows very little.

The more educated you become the more likely you are to realise how little you know and how much more there is to learn. For some that can make you feel less confident.
Interesting term! Never heard of it but it definitely fits for her lol

Reactions: 5
Then has the audacity to ask if LA is in California. Being dumb isn't funny or cute, you're a dick head. Grow up!
She was wearing a LA hat the other day and when I saw I said I guarantee she has no idea what sports team it even belongs to but just wants to be trendy

Poor abbey , she looks so sad
im sorry but “poor girl being in the way” wtf!? It’s Abby’s house if anything everyone else is in the way of her

Last edited:
  • Heart
she has to go to their house with the rest of the employees and apparently watch Fox while he naps 🤦
I wonder who drew the short straw and got put on Fox duty while BOTH of his parents went out for brunch? Nothing screams professional working environment like going to work and babysitting your boss' kid while they duck off out to lunch without you.

Also, thought Fox won't sleep on his own without having a meltdown, which is why Kurt has to sleep in with him yet they were able to leave him sleeping on his own with a house full of employees? 🤔

ETA: just had a look at Dee's stories and she talks about recording the podcasts in the poolhouse (again lol) and calls Jess and Scarlett the producers. Jess' bio says she's a producer for Kurt, while Scarlett is employed under Sarah. I wonder, since each business is registered as different entities, do they all get 5 different paychecks each month? It all feels horribly messy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m sure this has been covered before but I just can’t get over how SMALL her boobs are. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and my boobs have more than doubled in size already and will only get bigger when my milk comes in.
Maybe Malachi is feeding so often because he gets one teaspoon of milk from her nipples each feed (can’t even justify calling them boobs).
I have small boobs and I’ve got two kids (youngest 8 months and still breast feeds all day and unfortunately all night), they got a bit bigger when my babies were first born and I was engorged but currently they only look like say a B cup at best if I havent fed him for a while and soon shrink back after a feed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I must add my little one is a chunky boy and getting plenty of milk, I expressed for 10 mins today and got 4 ounces so big boobs don’t mean more milk

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched the Fox birthday vlog. Oh that poor boy! Nothing says ‘you’re my priority’ more than on his birthday morning saying (TO HIM) ‘Daddy’s just going to go wrap your present’. Wtf? Don’t bother mate. You absolute piece of garbage. Urgh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I’m sure this has been covered before but I just can’t get over how SMALL her boobs are. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and my boobs have more than doubled in size already and will only get bigger when my milk comes in.
Maybe Malachi is feeding so often because he gets one teaspoon of milk from her nipples each feed (can’t even justify calling them boobs).
Im sure this was said in jest but please don't perpetuate the myth that breast size has any correlation with successful breastfeeding/volume of milk produced...it does not... Neither does diet and how much somebody does or does not eat. 😊

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.