Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh a friend of mine with who has the carrier sent her a message, she didn't want me to share it here but I just asked her again and she said yeh okay if shes still wearing him wrong hahaha

"Not sure how she got it so wrong" lmao we aren't sure either, with everything that she does haha

View attachment 1231525
Wait, so she's had TWO brands DM her to say she's using their products wrong? First for using the Cocoonababy Nest in the moses basket when they explicitly say not to and now the Mumma Etc carry.

These brands reached out for the safety of her baby and she has the audacity to witch about "savage" DMs about it. Tell me you're a tit parent without telling me. My god, this woman 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Lol for the first 3ish months I thought my baby was THE chilliest, “easiest” baby that people could only dream of.

Let me tell you. Going on 10 months now and she’s STILL a feisty, dramatic little thing. She lost her voice for a whole month lmao

I ate my words and I’m sure Sarah will too
Saaaaame. My baby just slept for the first couple of months and then was like HELLO IM AWAKE NOW. I wonder how much she will complain and blame Mochalatte frappe when he starts acting more lively

Reactions: 25
I’m nitpicking… but the way they described the difference between ‘son’ and ‘sun’ to Fox was so confusing. Why didn’t they say something like - when somebody’s child is a girl, that’s their ‘daughter’ and when the child is a boy, that’s their ‘‘son’? Instead Kurt said a son is a “father’s child” 😂 wtf. No way Fox understood.
He also said ‘son’ and ‘sun’ are the same word but with two meanings… it’s not the same word! I know Kurt isn’t good at English but c’mon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why the actual duck are they getting Fox to and encouraging him to scream his head off in the airport? Man that kid is a brat.
Encouraging him to scream his head off, in the way of a whole plane of people trying to disembark. People were walking around him.

He ended the video saying something like "we will send that to Pop" so the people around thought that was the purpose for the video. Rather then just another piece of content where the "kids arnt content".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why the actual duck are they getting Fox to and encouraging him to scream his head off in the airport? Man that kid is a brat.
Literally wtf?? I was always, from a really young age, taught how you have to behave and carry yourself in public spaces. if i was there as a child my parents would have pointed and said “see this is how you don’t want to look like, like a crazy kid” lol
Never would I imagine encouraging my kid to shout like that in a public space.
Have some respect for other people, nobody wants to hear your bratty little children screaming.

(this is on kurt’s stories for those who don’t follow him)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wtf is the zooming in and making fun of the lump on his neck?! He clearly wasn’t pleased she was filming that. Imagine if he did that on some cellulite on her legs?! (Although we all know Sez has magically long, lean dancers legs) 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 41
You know those parents where they think their kid is cute and funny? And they want everyone around them to look at them and their cute kid? But everyone around them is thinking, your kid isn’t cute or funny. Its a rude annoying brat in public. Yeah, thats them.
Also, what was with Sarah’s fake over the top laugh when he was shouting? She doesn’t even usually laugh like that. That was a everyone look at me laugh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
HONE BOUND! Where Focksy gets zero screen time and my super chill baby is strapped in correctly 😂😂😂

I gotta say though, I hope they don’t hit turbulence cause that poor little bubs head is completely unsupported 😔
You aren’t allowed to have your baby in the carrier during the flight. I could be remembering wrong because it’s been literal years since I’ve flown anywhere but when I flew with my baby I couldn’t have him in the wrap while flying

Encouraging him to scream his head off, in the way of a whole plane of people trying to disembark. People were walking around him.
The person on the far right stops and looks like “can you bleeping not?”

Reactions: 21
I can't say this enough. I try not to even see this, but it's impossible not to notice how she just always looks like and behaves with Marmite like he's someone else's child she's babysitting.

Reactions: 29
Wait, so she's had TWO brands DM her to say she's using their products wrong? First for using the Cocoonababy Nest in the moses basket when they explicitly say not to and now the Mumma Etc carry.

These brands reached out for the safety of her baby and she has the audacity to witch about "savage" DMs about it. Tell me you're a tit parent without telling me. My god, this woman 🥴
Typical scuzz.
When Mazda cut ties due to their homophobia, she made a big fuss about buying the Range as her "dream car". Nevermind that Mazda had gifted them 2 bleeping cars and upgraded hers when Focks was born. For free. Nope, all that matters is that she shade them, instead of being grateful. Instead of understanding why the brand deal was cut.

When LovingEarth cut ties due to her diva antics, she shaded them by claiming on her stories that Woolies fruit and nut mix was always her favourite, and she couldn't stop bingeing on their mix. Instead of being grateful that they collabed with her in the first place, and made her a ton of money on that stupid vegan chocolate bar and fruit/nut mix. Instead of understanding why her behaviour directly caused the partnership to end.

When the whole world was telling her that her cultural appropriation was out of line and she should switch up the campaign- before they even began filming it, mind- she bitched about savage DMs on her stories, bitched to her staff that people were just hating on her because she's fAmOuS and it's "only braids". Then she filmed the "rise above" campaign because she was rising above "the haters". Instead of hearing the concerns of PoC and validating them. Instead of understanding that thousands of people telling you that you're disrespecting and appropriating from their culture means that you are wrong.

So, her ignoring the brands concerned for her baby's safety and bitching about them, instead of correcting the way she's handling him is par for the course. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 73
wow the kid screaming in the airport is next level. He is SO bratty. good job DjSez!

Reactions: 34
As someone without kids, those kids annoy the tit out of me. It’s like their parents (DJ SezBot and Kurtle) forget what it was like to NOT have kids and that absolutely no one thinks your kid screaming in the middle of people trying to disembark is “cute”.

Reactions: 46
Reading from above, she really has the maturity of a 15yr old girl.
she has no personal growth or ability to reflect on her actions.
what a turd

Reactions: 35
Take him to a proper kids resort
They could just have had a lovely holiday at a holiday home by a beach or with a sandpit at the back and spent some quality time with Fox. There really is no need for going to a kids resort and be overstimulated. I mean, that’s probably a great option if the parents need time off to relax. I just wanted to point out there are other ways to have a great holiday with kids.

Going to a place that is aimed at adults like they did is certainly a bad choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone without kids, those kids annoy the tit out of me. It’s like their parents (DJ SezBot and Kurtle) forget what it was like to NOT have kids and that absolutely no one thinks your kid screaming in the middle of people trying to disembark is “cute”.
And how the person behind Fox had to move out the way, while he was screaming his head off, while his parents filmed him!? Wtaf! Where’s the respect!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.