Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know this for sure? If so that is hilarious 😂

Yeh a friend of mine with who has the carrier sent her a message, she didn't want me to share it here but I just asked her again and she said yeh okay if shes still wearing him wrong hahaha

"Not sure how she got it so wrong" lmao we aren't sure either, with everything that she does haha

Screenshot_20220430-085754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Yeh a friend of mine with who has the carrier sent her a message, she didn't want me to share it here but I just asked her again and she said yeh okay if shes still wearing him wrong hahaha

"Not sure how she got it so wrong" lmao we aren't sure either, with everything that she does haha

View attachment 1231525
Narcs can never be wrong, even when so obviously wrong. She won’t respond and will never mention this again. I won’t be surprised if she just never uses the carrier again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
But we all know, no matter what we say or post here, no one will hate Sezzy's body more than she does right now!!

She will not be able to see past the flaws and the photos contorting and editing her pics are all purely for her benefit.
Not sure if someone already addressed this… but I find it strange that after she had Fox, she posted a ton of photos and videos of her pulling at her tummy and showing how she had loose skin, less muscle definition, etc. Now she seems to only show highly edited, or at the very least, contorted photos, of herself looking “slim.” I think both are unhealthy to be honest, but at least she was more honest (struggling to find the right word here 🙄) about her PP body after Fox?

I have commented before about how I have struggled with an eating disorder (been in solid recovery for a long time now), but my wake-up moment in unfollowing Sarah was her PP body obsession after Fox. It takes a lot to trigger me, but I must say, her recent posts are disturbing.

For anyone struggling with body image after seeing Sarah’s recent posts, please know this isn’t reality.

Angles, lighting, and presets go a looong way, even without the use of photoshop (giving her the benefit of the doubt here… although I seriously doubt she didn’t edit her photos in some way, such as using a smoothing tool).

Personally, I have photos of myself taken after having my son that are NIGHT AND DAY difference—just because of the angles and lighting. You wouldn’t even guess it’s the same person.

My point of this long-winded rant is… what Sarah is doing is intentional, self-serving, and so f***ed up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Not sure if someone already addressed this… but I find it strange that after she had Fox, she posted a ton of photos and videos of her pulling at her tummy and showing how she had loose skin, less muscle definition, etc. Now she seems to only show highly edited, or at the very least, contorted photos, of herself looking “slim.” I think both are unhealthy to be honest, but at least she was more honest (struggling to find the right word here 🙄) about her PP body after Fox?

I have commented before about how I have struggled with an eating disorder (been in solid recovery for a long time now), but my wake-up moment in unfollowing Sarah was her PP body obsession after Fox. It takes a lot to trigger me, but I must say, her recent posts are disturbing.

For anyone struggling with body image after seeing Sarah’s recent posts, please know this isn’t reality.

Angles, lighting, and presets go a looong way, even without the use of photoshop (giving her the benefit of the doubt here… although I seriously doubt she didn’t edit her photos in some way, such as using a smoothing tool).

Personally, I have photos of myself taken after having my son that are NIGHT AND DAY difference—just because of the angles and lighting. You wouldn’t even guess it’s the same person.

My point of this long-winded rant is… what Sarah is doing is intentional, self-serving, and so f***ed up.

This is because in her mind she bounced back with fox so those grabbing skin videos were so people would be like nooo you look great. This time she doesn't think she has so she has to create it so she still gets praised. Its a psychological thing like when you go to someones clean house and they say dirty its soo messy.

Reactions: 31
5 of the recent posts are ads, 4 for the mother's day gift card in the last 8 days, THREE IN THE LAST THREE DAYS. I don't think it's selling lol
Screenshot_20220430-010435_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Abbie Chatfield talking about how to be successful on instagram, unfortunately for Sarah you have to be interesting and have personality. Take note sis, although she does not have a 9-5 job to fall back on 😂

I feel like if you dislike Sarah, you'd love Abbie. Theres 2 types of women in the world,are you an Abbie or Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah’s HONE bound guys. I honestly cant wait for the tit show to start when malachai gets out of this mellow phase. Which of course he will. It’s going to be so fun to see. 🍿
Lol for the first 3ish months I thought my baby was THE chilliest, “easiest” baby that people could only dream of.

Let me tell you. Going on 10 months now and she’s STILL a feisty, dramatic little thing. She lost her voice for a whole month lmao

I ate my words and I’m sure Sarah will too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Sarah stole Em on Holiday’s pyjama design. Em on Holiday is an Australia clothing line. Sarah isnt known for originality. Gross
OR they all just buy from the same suppliers in Asia and add their own labels based on trends that appear in high fashion and are quickly copied as fast fashion. No one is sitting at home designing these items, they haven't studied fashion design or know how to illustrate. It's all a load of tit.

Did anyone else notice in these stories that she appears a lot longer and leaner than she ✨actually ✨ is?!? 🙄
She's using a filter to elongate her body, it's super obvious because she actually has quite a stocky square build, not a delicate elongated dancer like body (which she is dying to have) but it's her bone structure, you can't change that. I've seen a lot of influencers doing this recently - they faces are super slim on the YT video covers, but in the actual video they look completely different. IT'S A SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN.

• Heart
The way she is patting his bum. Totally a parent thing to do …. BUT when your baby is unsettled. MKT looks as chill as a baby could be. So stop patting! If it wasn’t obvious MKT was a prop to Sarah it was after that story. Not one ounce of maternal vibes did I get off her. Not one.
To be completely fair I often do this even when my baby is settled and it’s just a reflex or mindless habit. Because it’s Sarah and she’s doing it with a camera in her face though it’s definitely a performance 😂

Reactions: 12
HONE BOUND! Where Focksy gets zero screen time and my super chill baby is strapped in correctly 😂😂😂

I gotta say though, I hope they don’t hit turbulence cause that poor little bubs head is completely unsupported 😔
Also got groceries waiting from the at Hone too 😂 #domesticprincessvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she wearing a white bikini 6 weeks pp? And where the heck does she fit her giant maternity pad?? I would not be wearing white (let a lone a bikini!) that soon after giving birth. Such unrealistic expectations for other pp mothers
I stopped bleeding at 3/4 weeks postpartum but I had a planned section this time. I do remember it taking a lot longer with my vaginal births but everyone is different I guess? I wouldn’t wear a bikini full stop at 6 weeks postpartum though!

Reactions: 5
Why the actual duck are they getting Fox to and encouraging him to scream his head off in the airport? Man that kid is a brat.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.