Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has three vlogs in the works, one that'll go live tomorrow or Sunday, then a life update vlog (no one asked) and then this holiday (again no one asked or cares). What happened to the Easter vlog? Or is that tomorrow's and she's purposely not using the word Easter to build suspense or some tit? Like "Haha surprise! It's the Easter vlog, you know, that thing that happened two weeks ago and you're over already!" Actually, a two week turnaround is pretty quick for our girl. Must have cracked the whip on her editor.

Also, hi Sarah. Again. This Tattle thread must be a bookmark on your phone at this point.
[/
Did she forget to pack a matching top so she had to wear a pillowcase?
View attachment 1229914
She’s definitely not eating pasta in that white monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another parody of influencers postpartum. Comments calling out plain old Sarah. Just like her name, even her behaviour as an influencer is unoriginal. (Video is too large to attach).

1651227767565.jpeg

1651227836714.jpeg

[Edited for spelling]

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She has three vlogs in the works, one that'll go live tomorrow or Sunday, then a life update vlog (no one asked) and then this holiday (again no one asked or cares). What happened to the Easter vlog? Or is that tomorrow's and she's purposely not using the word Easter to build suspense or some tit? Like "Haha surprise! It's the Easter vlog, you know, that thing that happened two weeks ago and you're over already!" Actually, a two week turnaround is pretty quick for our girl. Must have cracked the whip on her editor.

Also, hi Sarah. Again. This Tattle thread must be a bookmark on your phone at this point.
did she...use quotations correctly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The person in her dm's about not wearing him properly is literally the owner of the brand of carrier she has lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Sarah you do realise that every mother does this right? It doesn’t make you a domestic princess. Lol. Its just that most mother’s do it to get home after working all day, not an expensive holiday for no apparent reason.
Who has time to order their groceries online while on a magical family get away though 😒

Reactions: 12
Kurt: “loves himself the camera just like your brother.”

um, no. We’ve seen on numerous occasions Fox trying to get off camera but no one can read the room and take the camera out of this face. And of course a baby will like anything that’s not their own toy, doesn’t mean he “likes the camera” 😵
I want to believe he was going to say mother instead of brother for a joke. I think mid sentence he remembered who he's married to, went into survival mode a changed it. 🦊 doesn't really give off the vibes he loves the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the only thing she’s actually done on this holiday, is her online Woolies shop for when she gets home? Nice one Sez! What an “adventurous” holiday indeed…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I sometimes find some of the picking at everything she does from a parenting perspective can get a little bit harsh, but I’ve just watched her story where she’s got MKat in the carry thing (not a parent, can’t remember what it is called) and she’s up down, up down, leaning forward, sideways and screaming at the camera. It must be so stressful for him.
Chaos
The way she is patting his bum. Totally a parent thing to do …. BUT when your baby is unsettled. MKT looks as chill as a baby could be. So stop patting! If it wasn’t obvious MKT was a prop to Sarah it was after that story. Not one ounce of maternal vibes did I get off her. Not one.

Reactions: 30
I want to believe he was going to say mother instead of brother for a joke. I think mid sentence he remembered who he's married to, went into survival mode a changed it. 🦊 doesn't really give off the vibes he loves the camera.
he sounded a little sarcastic to me. Didn’t seem like he really meant it.

Reactions: 4
Why is she constantly supporting the babies head while he is in a carrier? That's the point of a carrier, to be hands free.

Reactions: 53
it's such classic ED behavior to immediately go grocery shopping as soon as you're back from "indulging" on vacation. she's is so hyper fixated on being "good" when she's back home and is probably anxious as duck over the pasta she pretended to eat ate that she has to restock her cabinets with her safe foods of avocados and eggs before she even steps foot in her house again. she's so bleeping disordered and annoying about the most mundane, boring things

also ~ first time poster, long time lurker - i've been follow Sarah's bullshit since way before Kurt and she has definitely fueled my ED throughout the years. found out about this brilliant thread about 2 years ago and it's the highlight of my day. :~)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Who has time to order their groceries online while on a magical family get away though 😒
That’s her ED prioritising food (aka project comeback) over holiday time with her family 🫠

The irony of her complaining about people in her DMs saying she’s wearing him wrong while wearing him wrong
Did anyone else notice in these stories that she appears a lot longer and leaner than she ✨actually ✨ is?!? 🙄

it's such classic ED behavior to immediately go grocery shopping as soon as you're back from "indulging" on vacation. she's is so hyper fixated on being "good" when she's back home and is probably anxious as duck over the pasta she pretended to eat ate that she has to restock her cabinets with her safe foods of avocados and eggs before she even steps foot in her house again. she's so bleeping disordered and annoying about the most mundane, boring things

also ~ first time poster, long time lurker - i've been follow Sarah's bullshit since way before Kurt and she has definitely fueled my ED throughout the years. found out about this brilliant thread about 2 years ago and it's the highlight of my day. :~)
THIS!! 👏🏽 I wouldn’t be surprised if she does some stupid vlog on doing a pantry clear out for her ‘holiday reset’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If you don’t like being told you are doing it wrong then stop doing it wrong sezbot, it’s not hard to baby wear but you are sure making it look that way.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.