Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical scuzz.
When Mazda cut ties due to their homophobia, she made a big fuss about buying the Range as her "dream car". Nevermind that Mazda had gifted them 2 bleeping cars and upgraded hers when Focks was born. For free. Nope, all that matters is that she shade them, instead of being grateful. Instead of understanding why the brand deal was cut.

When LovingEarth cut ties due to her diva antics, she shaded them by claiming on her stories that Woolies fruit and nut mix was always her favourite, and she couldn't stop bingeing on their mix. Instead of being grateful that they collabed with her in the first place, and made her a ton of money on that stupid vegan chocolate bar and fruit/nut mix. Instead of understanding why her behaviour directly caused the partnership to end.

When the whole world was telling her that her cultural appropriation was out of line and she should switch up the campaign- before they even began filming it, mind- she bitched about savage DMs on her stories, bitched to her staff that people were just hating on her because she's fAmOuS and it's "only braids". Then she filmed the "rise above" campaign because she was rising above "the haters". Instead of hearing the concerns of PoC and validating them. Instead of understanding that thousands of people telling you that you're disrespecting and appropriating from their culture means that you are wrong.

So, her ignoring the brands concerned for her baby's safety and bitching about them, instead of correcting the way she's handling him is par for the course. 🤷‍♀️
Woah I didn’t even hear about the Mazda thing!! Can someone discuss this further ?

Reactions: 10
Typical scuzz.
When Mazda cut ties due to their homophobia, she made a big fuss about buying the Range as her "dream car". Nevermind that Mazda had gifted them 2 bleeping cars and upgraded hers when Focks was born. For free. Nope, all that matters is that she shade them, instead of being grateful. Instead of understanding why the brand deal was cut.

When LovingEarth cut ties due to her diva antics, she shaded them by claiming on her stories that Woolies fruit and nut mix was always her favourite, and she couldn't stop bingeing on their mix. Instead of being grateful that they collabed with her in the first place, and made her a ton of money on that stupid vegan chocolate bar and fruit/nut mix. Instead of understanding why her behaviour directly caused the partnership to end.

When the whole world was telling her that her cultural appropriation was out of line and she should switch up the campaign- before they even began filming it, mind- she bitched about savage DMs on her stories, bitched to her staff that people were just hating on her because she's fAmOuS and it's "only braids". Then she filmed the "rise above" campaign because she was rising above "the haters". Instead of hearing the concerns of PoC and validating them. Instead of understanding that thousands of people telling you that you're disrespecting and appropriating from their culture means that you are wrong.

So, her ignoring the brands concerned for her baby's safety and bitching about them, instead of correcting the way she's handling him is par for the course. 🤷‍♀️
She really does have a playbook, doesn't she. She's so predictable. Behaves poorly, receives criticism, feels victimised, shades those responsible, tries to get revenge. She's incredibly immature. Feeling victimised over receiving advice on how to use a product saftely for her baby is a new low for her.

I think she's now stopped using the Nest. Of course she had to stop in her own time and not make it look like she stopped using it because she was told to. I'm sure the same will happen with the wrap soon enough. Give it a week or so and she'll be wearing another brand.

It's satisfying that she bought both of these items and that they weren't gifted, so she's wasting her own money being petty. Mind you, perhaps she would have listened to their advice had there been a contract involved. She'll listen for the money, not for the sake of her child, apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Woah I didn’t even hear about the Mazda thing!! Can someone discuss this further ?
Kurt was a brand ambassador for Mazda. He (and a bunch of other influencers signed at the time) was meant to bring in a new generation of buyers: "young, adventurous lads" who would revive the appearance of the brand, sell the car as urban and cool. They even had an "influencer" camping trip to showcase how the cars could be used to go off-road.
Part of the deal was his car, but Scuzz got herself one, and sold it as her "zippy car for the fit, cool girl". Between the two of them, they hit pretty good demographics, making the car appeal to a pretty good cross-section of people.
Then she got pregnant and asked Mazda to upgrade her to a larger model, which they did, so she could get a baby seat in the back.

Anyway, when they posted stories of them playing Scrabble, there was a homophobic slur used on the board. People screenshot that and sent it to Mazda, to show them what their brand ambassadors were doing on their "off time". Mazda replied to the concerns, investigated and then quite quickly cut the contract short. Because, unlike their other brand deals with shoddy people like Tropeaka and Whitefox, Mazda is a proper global brand that has values and integrity that they're not willing to lose over these tossers.

Instead of reflecting on how horrible it was of them to use a homophobic slur- and post it to the bleeping internet- they got passive aggressive (as per usual) and went silent as their cars were taken away from them. Then they returned with their RR and started bragging about how they upgraded to the car of their dreams. Not a peep about the broken contract with Mazda, no explanation for the sudden change in "their favourite car", and certainly no apology for their blatant homophobia.

They had a real chance to learn and grow from the incident. The lesson was simple: If you do something despicable, you will get the consequence of losing a major contract, it is time to reflect and grow. Instead, they dug deeper into their ignorance and neglected the main issue of homophobia, choosing to instead flaunt how easy it was for them to buy 2 new cars at once with the money they scammed off their audience.

She really does have a playbook, doesn't she. She's so predictable. Behaves poorly, receives criticism, feels victimised, shades those responsible, tries to get revenge.
Precisely! Isn't this exactly what she did with the bushfire donations, too? How her stans don't wake up is beyond me. She literally made herself the victim during both the bushfires and the BLM movement. "But you guys keep nitpicking on her. You're sooo mean. She's doing her best." :rolleyes:
Yeah, she's doing her best to never take accountability for the really horrific things she's done! Wake the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
You can definitely have a nice holiday with kids without going to a resort (I go camping with my kids all the time) but what I meant was no wonder he doesn’t want to go on holiday when they pick a resort with no activities for kids (or toys) I personally think that if you’re going on holiday with kids you pick somewhere to stay that is suitable for kids (so if I want to stay at a resort I pick something that suits kids. Not something BoUjEe)

They could just have had a lovely holiday at a holiday home by a beach or with a sandpit at the back and spent some quality time with Fox. There really is no need for going to a kids resort and be overstimulated. I mean, that’s probably a great option if the parents need time off to relax. I just wanted to point out there are other ways to have a great holiday with kids.

Going to a place that is aimed at adults like they did is certainly a bad choice.

Reactions: 19
A few pages back there was speculation on why she’s not showing her real post partum body this time around like how she did with Fox. IT’S BECAUSE SHE IS COMING OUT WITH A POST PREGNANCY FITNESS EBOOK. Like some people said, her posed vacay pics are to lay the groundwork. It all goes back to the fact that she is a business, the lines have been too blurred between work and personal, she is preparing to make a lot of money by selling more crappy workout guides and this time it’s to vulnerable postpartum women that are recovering and struggling to love their new bodies. Remember she’s calculated and once you see it, it’s obvious everywhere. This in particular makes me sick, especially since she never took accountability for the horrible ebook ad that targeted ED sufferers. She actually did the same thing again in her “playbook” as highlighted above: claims it’s not her fault and pouts. She literally deflected Aus Ad Standards complaints about that ebook reel by saying it’s just the haters. Thousands of people asked her to speak out. She couldn’t even say “that wasn’t my intention but I see I missed the mark and upset a lot of people, we are going to rebrand that ad.” Nah. So now the pregnancy ebook is coming out, and what is she doing? Preparing by posting the posed photos of her 6 week PP body. Discussing getting “back on track” with eating even though she isn’t really using those words. I hope this ebook pisses people off again because she never addressed the last one (she literally never mentions or promotes that one either LOL hi Sarah, sucks you’re stuck in that silence huh? Just pretend it never existed lol) AND this one is arguably very difficult to navigate. Yes she has a “professional” on board with her, but EACH POSTPARTUM EXPERIENCE IS VERY DIFFERENT. Out of all the workout plans out there, THIS category should be the MOST individualized. It sucks that she’s going to capitalize off of peoples insecurities while also using “self love” as a marketing tool. That tit makes me furious. I also hope she pisses people off because like you guys have said she is really tone-deaf, stuck in the 90s with her body & fitness views, and the world is progressing without her. She’ll duck it up somehow.

I see so many new members here ❤❤❤ Hello and I love you all! Just remember: SARAH’S DAY IS A BUSINESS. Pay attention to how calculated it is. She does have a private insta, she could easily post there the private things and pivot her main channel to less personal things and stop talking about things she’s not qualified in. But she won’t lol.

ANYWAYS sorry for the novel but she’s been boiling my blood during this PP time. I’ll lighten the mood now, this pic of her on holiday made me LOL due to this image in my head: look at all that foundation and bronzer; look how far up she has to apply that on her skull because her hair is so receded 😂😂😂😂😂😂 idgaf if that’s mean of me, it’s mean of HER to set the stage for a PREGNANCY EBOOK. Can’t wait until u go bald girl, you deserve it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Ohh no. They did not just encourage 🦊 to stand in the way of all those passengers and screech like that😬 They are so embarrassing. They are not helping him in anyway by encouraging those behaviours. Poor kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Anyone wanna help Kurt out to reach his goal of $10k?
No?
Didn't think so 😆😆😆😆

Just watched the bratty yelling Fox video, CRINGE!! No one cares, trust selfish Durt and DJSezbot to encourage tit like that in public!!! All the people walking past are like: we want to get by move your bogan spawn outta the way plz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
A few pages back there was speculation on why she’s not showing her real post partum body this time around like how she did with Fox. IT’S BECAUSE SHE IS COMING OUT WITH A POST PREGNANCY FITNESS EBOOK. Like some people said, her posed vacay pics are to lay the groundwork. It all goes back to the fact that she is a business, the lines have been too blurred between work and personal, she is preparing to make a lot of money by selling more crappy workout guides and this time it’s to vulnerable postpartum women that are recovering and struggling to love their new bodies. Remember she’s calculated and once you see it, it’s obvious everywhere. This in particular makes me sick, especially since she never took accountability for the horrible ebook ad that targeted ED sufferers. She actually did the same thing again in her “playbook” as highlighted above: claims it’s not her fault and pouts. She literally deflected Aus Ad Standards complaints about that ebook reel by saying it’s just the haters. Thousands of people asked her to speak out. She couldn’t even say “that wasn’t my intention but I see I missed the mark and upset a lot of people, we are going to rebrand that ad.” Nah. So now the pregnancy ebook is coming out, and what is she doing? Preparing by posting the posed photos of her 6 week PP body. Discussing getting “back on track” with eating even though she isn’t really using those words. I hope this ebook pisses people off again because she never addressed the last one (she literally never mentions or promotes that one either LOL hi Sarah, sucks you’re stuck in that silence huh? Just pretend it never existed lol) AND this one is arguably very difficult to navigate. Yes she has a “professional” on board with her, but EACH POSTPARTUM EXPERIENCE IS VERY DIFFERENT. Out of all the workout plans out there, THIS category should be the MOST individualized. It sucks that she’s going to capitalize off of peoples insecurities while also using “self love” as a marketing tool. That tit makes me furious. I also hope she pisses people off because like you guys have said she is really tone-deaf, stuck in the 90s with her body & fitness views, and the world is progressing without her. She’ll duck it up somehow.

I see so many new members here ❤❤❤ Hello and I love you all! Just remember: SARAH’S DAY IS A BUSINESS. Pay attention to how calculated it is. She does have a private insta, she could easily post there the private things and pivot her main channel to less personal things and stop talking about things she’s not qualified in. But she won’t lol.

ANYWAYS sorry for the novel but she’s been boiling my blood during this PP time. I’ll lighten the mood now, this pic of her on holiday made me LOL due to this image in my head: look at all that foundation and bronzer; look how far up she has to apply that on her skull because her hair is so receded 😂😂😂😂😂😂 idgaf if that’s mean of me, it’s mean of HER to set the stage for a PREGNANCY EBOOK. Can’t wait until u go bald girl, you deserve it
if she goes bald, then she’ll have yet another product to scam us with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
⬆ This.

Dee (Sarah's 'nutritionist') is an absolute scammer, it grinds my gears that this sort of crap gets peddled. I wonder if she promotes poopy bloom and Sarah's other products. My fear is that with their podcast "empire" they become a scammer network à la Rachel Hollis, with a questionable "expert" that covers every topic possible and can then work at their retreats. She's a nutter!

IMG_4767.jpeg
IMG_4766 2.jpeg
IMG_4768.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Still haven’t moved Fox’s toys out of the baby nursery. They’re so lazy.
I never understood the rush to turn that room into a nursery. Mal won't go in there for many months at least (if they ever decide to). Fox could have been put back into that room which he was already familiar with instead of being moved upstairs to a new room. But it was all about getting Fox out of the way, wasn't it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who has time to order their groceries online while on a magical family get away though 😒
Someone that isn't spending time playing with their babies and bleeping their husband haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The worst part about that screaming video is that he's wearing a cowboys shirt but acts like that cause his family is sharks supporters not cowboys. GET MY TEAM OFF YOUR BRATTY KID PLS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This isn't good TikTok content. Is she just going to start uploading all her stories to Tiktok because she doesn't actually understand how to Tiktok trends/does them 6 months late so she's given up?
Screenshot_20220501-005457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.