Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice the absolute glare of contempt from Kurt in her story this morning when she asked him what was he forgetting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Typical Sarah trying to humiliate Kurt by filming him forgetting their anniversary. Yet she doesn’t seem to realize how this shows us exactly what we’ve been speculating, how truly unhappy and checked out of their marriage he is at the moment. You can see it in his face when he looks in the camera.

It seems to me that she is obviously hurt that he forgot, but trying to get revenge by shoving a camera in his face to show her followers he fucked up. Is she hoping her stans will message him nasty things?! That story does not bode well in her favour in my opinion. Just waiting for her insta post full of back handed compliments and a photo from their wedding day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She's always negging and putting him down; their relationship seems so empty and sad. Kinda feel bad for the guy. Clearly he thought there were 31 days in April, not 30, and that their anni was a day later, not that he didn't remember it was May 1. Add this to yesterday's story where she ONCE AGAIN zoomed in on his neck lump saying "getting so many DMs about this," the look on his face, he seemed so sad. She's an asshole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She is copying Indy Clinton’s (smaller Sydney influencer) content with the forgotten anniversary post. Indy posted a funny tiktok a couple of hours earlier today about her husband realising he forgotten their wedding anniversary. Weirdly Sarah follows Indy (I say weirdly because they are TOTAL opposites with life and parenting) so I am certain she drew inspiration and put Kurt on the spot for just not mentioning it first. Wasn’t their boujee resort trip for their anniversary anyway?

Reactions: 33
The look on Kurt's face this morning says everything

Hi Sarah, your husband doesn't look too happy. Maybe you should stop humiliating him online or he will leave you

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What I truly don’t understand is why Sarah needs to make a video to publicly shame Kurt to 1.2m Instagram followers that he forgot their wedding anniversary? Why can’t that be something you tease/joke about with him in private?

For gods sake, does every minute detail of their/Sarah’s mundane life really have to be content? Regardless of this being her job, I really don’t think a TikTok needed to be made to embarrass Kurt over, even if it’s a “joke”

At the end of the how does she not have any awareness to realise how genuinely poorly this makes her look? (I can understand from her POV that it would be upsetting that your husband might have forgotten your wedding anniversary, but I’m sure there’s a lot more going on behind the scene’s.. Particularly with Kurt trying to parent Fock’s alone/night time sleeping arrangements)

It must be truly exhausting to keep up the act that you’re happy to be married to someone like Dj SezBot when it’s quiet clearly evident that you’re not. Honestly, the look on Kurt’s face from Sarah’s story this morning when she asked what day it was. He looked pissed 😤😅

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone else think Sarah just loved that Kurt forgot it was their anniversary and was waiting for it to happen? Seems weird that it didn’t come up in convo the past week, or even last night being like “wow can’t believe it’s our 1 year anniversary tomorrow”. I think she realised he didn’t realise and purposely stayed quiet yesterday/this morning so she could publicly humiliate him, which is classic narcissistic and gas lighting behaviour

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Anyone else think Sarah just loved that Kurt forgot it was their anniversary and was waiting for it to happen? Seems weird that it didn’t come up in convo the past week, or even last night being like “wow can’t believe it’s our 1 year anniversary tomorrow”. I think she realised he didn’t realise and purposely stayed quiet yesterday/this morning so she could publicly humiliate him, which is classic narcissistic and gas lighting behaviour
I think she is secretly thrilled he forgot. She now has something to 'hold' against him.

In the video, she is laughing as though she didn't think anything of it. Truthfully, if she didn't think anything of it, she wouldn't even bother logging the incident. She makes Kurt feel guilty while she gives the impression that she doesn't seem too fussed... confusion, confusion, confusion. The person who has forgotten the anniversary walks away with a negative feeling but is unsure why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So checked out 😂
How do you forget the 1 year anniversary.. plus he would have had so many “on this day” memories for all the sponsored content leading up to and on the day 😅
No happy anniversary posts?

Reactions: 20
Happy First Anniversary love birds. Kurt, blink three times if you need help.
Screenshot_20220501-145243_Instagram.jpg

Seriously, who forgets their first wedding anniversary? This has got to be staged. The Sez is really scraping the bottom of the content barrel with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Okay . . . so Kurt forgot their anniversary . . . but did Sarah get him a gift or card to celebrate?! Like there is no loving relationship between them considering they have only been together what 5/6 years at this point and already looks like any spark or joy has completely left the relationship. And while you shouldn't blame any party for it, I think it is obvious Sarah faked interests to hook him in and then got pregnant to trap him and then guilted him with christian counselling to make him stay and get wed and baby no 2 cemented that to make it harder for him to leave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She is copying Indy Clinton’s (smaller Sydney influencer) content with the forgotten anniversary post. Indy posted a funny tiktok a couple of hours earlier today about her husband realising he forgotten their wedding anniversary. Weirdly Sarah follows Indy (I say weirdly because they are TOTAL opposites with life and parenting) so I am certain she drew inspiration and put Kurt on the spot for just not mentioning it first. Wasn’t their boujee resort trip for their anniversary anyway?
difference being, that girls partner seems to actually care 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I don't blame you, Kurt. After that public display, I'd prefer to sit next to a plant too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think Kurt forgot per se, he just didn't realise the date. Sarah's choice of words was deliberate. If she had asked "What day / date is it today?" he'd have probably said their anniversary. But instead she asked "What have you forgotten?" which automatically caused confusion as he starts racking his brain for a chore/task/meeting/phone call etc that he's forgotten about. He was probably also trying to figure out why she was filming him and asking that question.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.