Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And once again Fox only cuddles Makka Pakka while watching tv. In their house where they never watch tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Honestly Kurt is probably so absent on IG because every time he posts he does the wrong thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
First, poor Focks. He looks like (and is being raised to be) a little bogan brat and it’s not even a tiny bit his fault.

Second, big lols at bursting Sarah’s ‘Foxy HaIrCuT ReLeAsE’ Paaaahhhhahahahahah! As with all things Sarah it was always going to be unnecessary, self-involved, and anticlimactic. But her own brother husband posting in resistance is funny as.

Third, kid’s hair is brown. Suck it Sarah.

9BD1F990-189F-4AD0-A4EB-7AE5F8E8A556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
First, poor Focks. He looks like (and is being raised to be) a little bogan brat and it’s not even a tiny bit his fault.

Second, big lols at bursting Sarah’s ‘Foxy HaIrCuT ReLeAsE’ Paaaahhhhahahahahah! As with all things Sarah it was always going to be unnecessary, self-involved, and anticlimactic. But her own brother husband posting in resistance is funny as.

Third, kid’s hair is brown. Suck it Sarah.

View attachment 1197401
It looks like Sarah wanted to (once again) copy Ellie and give Fox and fringe (like Bowie), but was too stingey to take him to an actual barber, so instead he has this botched one done by Kurt

Reactions: 21
25B560B6-4CC2-488A-908D-2983FB13088D.png

Once again the only content she’s putting out is of her sitting around complaining “I’m so✨BuSYyyYy✨ I have no time”
Also gross burp (growth spurt) and her admitting she sounds dumb made me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Malakai is more resilient then fox cause he doesn't have reflux.
What

Cue whinges to busy , pulls faces at camera when fox talks to her . So sad !

So weird how we never see any family things either, eg. Fox and malakai together. Or Kurt often either.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s talking like she’s manic this morning and whining about her baby wanting to feed all the time. Does she realise this is what babies do? How inconvenient for her. And she says it’s because M is going through a growth spurt?? Isn’t he just feeding and growing like any other baby. She says she hopes he stays this mellow. Again, he’s a nooborn baby, he’s not going to be mellow forever. Then F runs in and she says he’s having a MeLtDoWN and all he wants is to go for a swim in the pool. Omg she’s actually so bad with kids, she is the opposite of maternal.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ah, really?! She’s “jokingly” blaming her newborn for her flashing her raspberry nips to the world?
Because you know, she didn’t decide to Insta story while they were still out?

I’m not sure if it’s just her grinding my geers because she is annoying or because it’s her and everything she does/ says I find annoying.

1650069069018.png

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Kurt "revealing" the hair cut before the dedicated vlog??🤔🤔🤔🤔
I get the feeling there’s issues in their relationship at the moment. Kurt probably posted this knowing he’s not “allowed” to. Also, I don’t get why they’re still sleeping separately

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok we get it Sarah, you had to stay in hospital! Get over it!! There are plenty of struggling parents who are not well off like you and have to stay in hospital longer than you did. Stop bringing it up!

also you claim you sit in the chair all day everyday yet every story your never in it. We barely see you in it ya dork!

Alsocan she just be honest that a) f is having sleeping issues or b) her and Kurt are sleeping apart because they are having marriage issues. Geez sez it’s ok to have issues girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hate to defend her on the sleeping thing but I wouldn’t read too much into that, my husband sleeps in a bed with our two years old in his room and I sleep next to the four month old in the master bedroom and we are certainly not in some weird sibling sexless situation.

She’s so disconnected from that baby it’s sad, everything for the camera and no warmth at all. It’s like people who claim they are empaths usually being the most self obsessed humans around, claiming she wanted to be a mother since birth basically is a joke. I really dislike kids in general but am super loving towards my own.

Reactions: 32
Can she just be honest that a) f is having sleeping issues or b) her and Kurt are sleeping apart because they are having marriage issues. Geez sez it’s ok to have issues girl!
No way in hell would this self-proclaimed ‘superior wife’ and ‘domestic princess’ admit she has marital issues, even though is abundantly clear to anyone watching even a snippet of their lives that the love is just as absent and fake as the collarbones she always trying and failing to pop.

Fast forward a few years when the divorce comes in and it’ll be, ‘Oh my god you guys like you’d never have known but MEEEEEE and Kurt had issues for a long time, like a reaaallllly long time. I was sahhhhh good at hiding it because I’m the best wife. Seriously, I’m like, so good he couldn’t handle it’.

Sucks for the kids but I admit I do take pleasure in seeing just how transparent Sarah’s façade is and just how much of a shambles her life, particularly personal life, is in.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.