Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My skin is so good atm."

It really ain't sis.
I don't know why it bothers me but she really needs to have that mole frozen off her witchy lip, she would be 1000x more appealing because lately I swear there's a little bit of migrated filler in it making it more 3 dimensional. It really isn't going anywhere and getting bigger by the year. I kinda wonder if it grows a whisker of its own, those things usually do. Really its a quick process with a cosmetic co2 laser and it could fall off and heal over in like a few weeks with her money. Ugh maybe kindly put a sticker over her sad folded over futon cushion mouth from now on it really triggers me. There's just too much lumpy protrusion going on in the mouth region of her face. PLUS those teeth have proven to upset EVERYONE.
Its as bad as her thumb toe fingers, maybe worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's only been a month and Malarkey is already over this tit show.
View attachment 1199594
This is really weird to point out, but why is each finger that is holding the poor baby's face a different color? I genuinely thought she was choking him at first glance because one finger is so much lighter and my eyes blamed it on her grip (I can tell she is not choking him, it was just my initial thought!!).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't know why it bothers me but she really needs to have that mole frozen off her witchy lip, she would be 1000x more appealing because lately I swear there's a little bit of migrated filler in it making it more 3 dimensional. It really isn't going anywhere and getting bigger by the year. I kinda wonder if it grows a whisker of its own, those things usually do. Really its a quick process with a cosmetic co2 laser and it could fall off and heal over in like a few weeks with her money. Ugh maybe kindly put a sticker over her sad folded over futon cushion mouth from now on it really triggers me. There's just too much lumpy protrusion going on in the mouth region of her face. PLUS those teeth have proven to upset EVERYONE.
Its as bad as her thumb toe fingers, maybe worse.
It’s the kind of thing that would normally not even register for me, but on her, every flaw is magnified. Because she is putrid on the inside and therefore is no different on the outer

Reactions: 18
Coming soon to Sunee..? 🥴
This is supposed to be the tomb of jesus, the easter egg is supposed to be the boulder blocking the entrance to the tomb
Honestly, disgusting
Just eat bleeping easter eggs and go to church like the rest of us normal bleeping people who actually believe in God and Jesus and don't do it for a performance/aesthetic o_O does my head in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s the kind of thing that would normally not even register for me, but on her, every flaw is magnified. Because she is putrid on the inside and therefore is no different on the outer
It’s the way she enunciates any ‘ck’ sound for me. Such a non-issue to be annoyed about, but it’s all the more grating coming from the back of HER throat.
Yuck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot overstate the joy it gives me when she is missing on her socials so much more than normal. And I doubt it has anything at all to do with being sahhhhh busyyyyy being a one stop dairy production unit, and mroe to do with the fact that she has nothing to share unless its an inscupulous scam or problematic product. It's either that, or a rant/whinge that less and less people care about or find relatable. And if it's neither of these she just buckles down and lays low because sis is too afraid to show up as she is.

It delights my heart no end when she disappears.

(Cue a reappearance, just to prove me wrong. But it'll be an appearance that ticks one of the above criteria, soooooo tell us something we don't already know sis.)

Reactions: 25
Do we think she’ll reappear tonight on her stories with a “Omg sorry I haven’t been posting this weekend! I’ve been sah busy!! It’s been crazy!! But I vlogged everything so you’ll have to wait to see the vlog to see what I’m talking about”

Then will take another month to upload it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do we think she’ll reappear tonight on her stories with a “Omg sorry I haven’t been posting this weekend! I’ve been sah busy!! It’s been crazy!! But I vlogged everything so you’ll have to wait to see the vlog to see what I’m talking about”

1000000000% yes

Reactions: 12

A month is optimistic...there's still at least 3 vlogs in the queue beforehand and an average of 1 upload per month.

Reactions: 13
Kurt's Jesus's cake stoey was deleted, probably going " spoil alert " sarahs "vlog" that will come out by Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No no she “just wanted to enjoy family time” on Easter guys!
But yes she vlogged it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven't even been bothering to watch her stories this week, just getting my updates from here instead. They're so dull

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.