Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting to see what my Easter hat looks like. I wish an actual rabbit would take a dump on Sarah’s head 🐇💩

Edit: yup it’s a good fit
97B6C8BF-ECC9-4271-824B-99536C6AC75B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do we think she’ll reappear tonight on her stories with a “Omg sorry I haven’t been posting this weekend! I’ve been sah busy!! It’s been crazy!! But I vlogged everything so you’ll have to wait to see the vlog to see what I’m talking about”

Then will take another month to upload it
The vlogging camera was visible on the kitchen counter in yesterday's stories so this will be right on the money. Can't wait for the extra performative Christian vibes because Easter 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this was already posted but someone on reddit commented the link of the Pinterest photo Sarah was trying to copy, and I can’t stop laughing at how tit hers is. It’s even worse when you see what she was trying to attempt.
Lord have mercy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this was already posted but someone on reddit commented the link of the Pinterest photo Sarah was trying to copy, and I can’t stop laughing at how tit hers is. It’s even worse when you see what she was trying to attempt.
What an ironically unholy monstrosity🤭
I can completely see what the Pinterest one was going for, and it’s cute.

Sarah’s looks like the ‘Blair Witch’ decided to make a diorama.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is supposed to be the tomb of jesus, the easter egg is supposed to be the boulder blocking the entrance to the tomb
Honestly, disgusting
Just eat bleeping easter eggs and go to church like the rest of us normal bleeping people who actually believe in God and Jesus and don't do it for a performance/aesthetic o_O does my head in
aahahaha oh tit. it's suppose to be the entrance to the tomb but it looks like a cloaca

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Commenting to see what my Easter hat looks like. I wish an actual rabbit would take a dump on Sarah’s head 🐇💩

Edit: yup it’s a good fit
oop i forgot about the easter hats omg okay posting to see mine!

edit for the result: love it! also adding that she’s so boring that we’re can’t even bring up talking about her so we’re talking about our profile pictures 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just registered after lurking for some time.
I really need to know if anyone has established what health problem her baby has? Considering the consultant suggested she end her pregnancy!? Mkat looks absolutely fine? (Which is great of course) I’m just kind pissed that she made a pretty big deal out of it and now are we just ignoring it? I know she would click bait anything so I can’t say I’d be I surprised if he is completely healthy!

Reactions: 24
Nailed it 🤣🤣🤣 can a graphics tattler put Googly eyes on it ? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they lie awake worried at night about what they’re going to do in 10 years time for income? Like I doubt they’ve got super or anything. And yes, I realise she’s made a truckload of cash - but she’s also spent a hell of a lot and has proven that she has absolutely zero ability to work hard and follow through with businesses. I don’t think Whitefox sponsorships are going to last, Sunee was a massive flop, no-one is buying fitness ebooks. I don’t see the podcast studio working because they’ll only produce podcasts for their little insular group of dodgy quacks and anti vaxxers.

So many people are waking up to her bullshit now. She’s Ashy Bines 2.0. A few years ago I wouldn’t have though Ashy would ever had to worry about finances but literally everyone was speculating that she sold her house for the money boost

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Foxys haircut, cheers Colin
I don’t like to snark on kids but that’s an awful hair cut. They should have worked more to look after his hair, tie it up out of his face, get him used to having his hair brushed and cared for. He looks like a completely different kid… and it’s so dark… goodbye surfy grom boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t like to snark on kids but that’s an awful hair cut. They should have worked more to look after his hair, tie it up out of his face, get him used to having his brushed and cared for. He looks like a completely different kid… and it’s so dark… goodbye surfy grom boy.
Oh didn’t you hear? According to Sarah he’s now a CuLtuRe KiNg Sk8r BoI… Ocean who?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Poor, poor Fox. He did nothing to deserve that haircut. Or these parents. And this life.
That is all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.