Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has the right to use the public health care system that we all pay for via the Medicare levy. Public hospitals provide care that is equivalent, if not better, than private hospitals. They sometimes offer services or treatments that you can’t find elsewhere. She’s not using a bed that would otherwise have gone to someone else, that’s ridiculous.
Of course she has the right! I work in public hospital system and agree that often with complex health concerns, the best place to be is public ! But it’s great for the public hospital system when private patients can use their health insurance when visiting 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Body bloom located next to the coca cola 🤣
and the V cans on the other side but they are sugar free. I bet sissy love a V to give her a buzz!
She is creating this divide between fox and stalactite (😂). How about getting him to help, making him feel apart of it and teaching him how to share and be a big brother. Guess what Sez life is not all an istragram aesthetic it’s time to live In the real world. If I have to hear her say cluster bleeping feeding one more time….

• Haha
Reactions: 42
and the V cans on the other side but they are sugar free. I bet sissy love a V to give her a buzz!
She is creating this divide between fox and stalactite (😂). How about getting him to help, making him feel apart of it and teaching him how to share and be a big brother. Guess what Sez life is not all an istragram aesthetic it’s time to live In the real world. If I have to hear her say cluster bleeping feeding one more time….
Yesss I feel the same 😂😂😂 Why is she so obsessed with the term cluster feeding? It’s pretty bleeping normal for a newborn to eat like that. Just get over it and say he’s hungry or needs a feed or whatever.

Reactions: 30
The faces she is pulling while speaking calmly to F show that it's not the norm for her to respond like that. She is clearly resisting responding like her usual self.

You're not foolin' us Sezzy!

Reactions: 42
I bleeping HATE this face she pulls at fox. Tell me you hate your kid without telling me you hate your kid...
Welp, at least Focks is rEaL aNd RaW and just says it for the both of them 😬😂 I’m sure he’ll also teach Malcolm to say “I hate you Mum” in record time too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
With the new rules can she get in trouble for shilling body bloom still? As she is saying it’s good for gut health and like everything under the sun?

Reactions: 18
Is she struggling to produce milk or something? The cluster feeding has been going for over a week and normally it shouldn’t take more then 2 or 3 days to build the supply I thought ? I wonder if she’s eating enough to be able to make enough milk..

Reactions: 13
Her definition of ASMR is making as much bleeping noise as humanly possible, and it makes me irrationally annoyed.

How utterly miserable would it be to live with her.

Kurt: "what is that, why are you making so much noise its 6am, Fucks and Cacao are asleep"
Sarah: "Shut up Kurt, I'm doing my ASMR morning routine!!"

Its not just grabbing a drink from the fridge, no. It's her 💫ASMR MORNING ROUTINE💫.

If you use that in your vocabulary at any point in your life, congratulations you are a flog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
IMG_8090.PNG

All pictures have been posted to the outspoken group now!

EDIT: she just posted this video now, it's still long and is going to get all over his face! These people I swear they have no brain cells

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Imagine keeping your son, who was former star of your socials, off your socials, because his haircut isnt good enough/aesthetic/suitable.
Imagine being this person and then claiming you are born to be a mum.

She disgusts me beyond belief, this woman. There might as well be a scarecrow in her place and it'd probably do a better job of mothering these two than she ever can.

More evidence of how unfit she is: bellowing "come inside but dont wake him up" while Malachite is literally on her boob, is 100% more likely to wake him up, than anything Fox could do. She's so thick man. Stop shouting for the camera if you dont want to wake your sleeping nuuuuborn up, maybe???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1183140

All pictures have been posted to the outspoken group now!

EDIT: she just posted this video now, it's still long and is going to get all over his face! These people I swear they have no brain cells
They really had to give him the most heinous hair cut didn’t they— it’s like they took the gardening shears and let Malachite have at it

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It sounded to me like focks was made to stay outside because he had to ask to come back in. So she must have told him he wasn’t allowed in because she was feeding her angel money maker. Who does that to a three year old? No wonder he’s not adjusting. I used to get my two year old to sit next to me while I fed my nuuuborn and we’d read a book or something.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Yes she gave birth at Sutherland public hospital, with all her money and the “health” condition of the baby I would think she could have gone private to get the best care considering money is no issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm still catching up so not sure if this has been mentioned already but a lot of private hospitals won't do complicated obstetrics. If you're high risk you'll usually have to go public (there's a few that will such a Jesse Mac in Melbourne). I work on Melbourne so not sure what the private hospitals are like in the shire but I imagine that might have been why because I think she was initially high risk

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.