Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s recent story: “toddlers and newborns do not mix well.. I had this idea that Fox would be so cute..”

I’ve had a newborn and toddler and whilst it wasn’t easy I never once thought they didn’t mix well, this is just Sarah’s experience and she’s trying to portray this stage of her life as awful and unenjoyable which is a shame for expecting mother’s or anyone else believing what she says. Look at Kate Tilse for example (Sarah’s sister-in-law), she’s just been through the newborn and toddler stage and didn’t complain on her stories ONCE. Sarah has wealth, a husband who’s taken the older kid completely off her hands, supportive family members, house cleaner etc… She’s more fortunate than most mums but still has to harp on about how hard having a newborn is 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 48
1. 'I neverrrrr do anything for myself, I struggleeeee' goes to 2 different cafes in 1 day.
2. body bloom will make an appearance on stories tomorrow now ya'll mentioned it
how did we know this was going to happen?! HI SARAH!!! go fix your teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s recent story: “toddlers and newborns do not mix well.. I had this idea that Fox would be so cute..”

I’ve had a newborn and toddler and whilst it wasn’t easy I never once thought they didn’t mix well, this is just Sarah’s experience and she’s trying to portray this stage of her life as awful and unenjoyable which is a shame for expecting mother’s or anyone else believing what she says. Look at Kate Tilse for example (Sarah’s sister-in-law), she’s just been through the newborn and toddler stage and didn’t complain on her stories ONCE. Sarah has wealth, a husband who’s taken the older kid completely off her hands, supportive family members, house cleaner etc… She’s more fortunate than most mums but still has to harp on about how hard having a newborn is 🥴
Maybe Sarah needs to ring Kate and ask her for as many tips as possible...Kate's such a beautiful, capable mum, whose husband & children obviously adore her - she could certainly pass on some wisdom to the SezDawg!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I’ve got a newborn the same age as Malachite and my toddler is 2.5….while I agree with her it’s not easy, the most consistent piece of advice I’ve received on raising them together is to NOT BLAME THE BABY. Yes baby needs a lot of sleep but it shouldn’t be at the expense of your toddlers fun, and if it has to be, don’t make it seem like it’s the baby’s fault 🤦🏻‍♀️ (plus, daytime naps are supposed to be around noise and sunlight, etc.) Luckily our toddler is basically impartial to the baby, bordering on uninterested. I wouldn’t want him to be smothering him anyway even if that would give me Insta-content 🙄

I’ll also add in regards to Kate - she sends her oldest to daycare, which is another thing even our pediatrician recommended - keep something in their lives consistent when everything else has been blown to bits. And being a military spouse and living so far from family can’t be easy either - two things Sarah certainly doesn’t have to concern herself with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Literally every parent I know that has multiples/new born and toddler combo have said what an amazing and magical time it is. Even if they’ve acknowledged the challenges of schedules, developmental stages, I’ve only ever heard it framed as a wonderful time that parents look back on so so fondly.
Sarah, your experience says something about YOU and YOUR inadequacy as a parent. Not that newborns and toddlers ‘don’t mix’ 💁‍♀️✨

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do we think Sarah is accidentally posting these posts of fock’s hair ? Or purposely posting it for a few minutes to book her engagement because everyone starts screenshotting and talking about it?

I’ve already seen it on the OutSp0ken facebook page so it’s getting people talking about her

Reactions: 29
we should send them through to @influencer.updates.au she always posts DM submissions. It would be amazing if Sarah's big reveal was ruined on a much larger scale.
I’ve just sent it to them 🤣 I took a screen cap of it as soon as I saw it

Reactions: 10
Her latest stories are just another example of how poorly she treats Fox. He is clearly having difficulty adjusting to having another baby in the house and all she can do is roll her eyes and talk to him in a condescending tone. Her stories are not funny/relatable, they are disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love it!

Speaking of poopy bloom, Sarah hasn't shilled it in absolutely ages (probably because it's not recommended during pregnancy or while breast feeding).

What's the betting she soon posts 15 stories out the blue advertising it while claiming her sister nutritionist doctor rEcOmMeNdEd it to her while she breast feeds.
you bloody called it she's shilling it today on her stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus seeing the screen shots of the Sezz from this morning - I know it’s been mentioned before, but holy duck! She looks so grey, haggard and old!! 🤯 that cannot be the face of a 29 year old woman.

Those bleached pieces at the front of her hair almost appear like they’re verging on white with her washed out complexion. It is not remotely flattering for her “mummy make over”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way she spoke to Fox in her stories this morning seems so performative, like she is trying to come off as a calm mother and patient with her child. It seems fake, especially when she said “No he needs to sleep” etc. Yet she still managed to come off as condescending with her eye rolls and face pulling. Who interacts with their own child like that? Also, does fox only ever do arts/ crafts and creative activities when it’s sponsored by some random brand? Wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.