Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, the reason she hit the YT trending list in Australia is because she's been approved as marketable by YT themselves, and therefore unfairly promoted over other channels deemed less marketable. This means her video most likely won't be taken down for breaking guidelines (showing too much nudity, upsetting content etc) even if reported. You see this a lot with big (and often controversial) channels that always hit the trending page, even though other channels beat them in views/community engagement. Some channels just get that special kiss of approval from the YT team, and therefore get an almost guaranteed place on trending (that page is essentially the Public Face of YT to advertisers).

Not to knock down how well her vlog is doing, because I do think it's not all due to help from the YT algorithm bias. Birthing vlogs just do super well on there as well

• Heart
Reactions: 29
$1 per 1000 views is the norm for YT, plus maybe extra from undisclosed sponsors
Plus the additional views of people watching the focean birth to compare.
That's why I wish people would stop looking at her old vlogs and comparing to new ones; all they're doing is lining her pockets and helping her algorithm.

Edit: The actual $ earned isn't 1 per 1000. That's just what is reported, but it's dependent on the YTer and how many ads are included in the vid. Let me see if I have recent data of actual dollars earned on a video. I'll edit in a chart if I've got one.

2nd Edit: Nope, I don't have data on Aus influencers because of the way they're regulated. I can say that in the UK & US, influencers with half her following can earn anywhere from 100k to 300k on their trending vids.
There are a lot of influencers who have reported their earnings and there are articles in business publications on this for people who want to google. We're slowly learning more about just how much money is in this industry. If you have the correct look, the correct management and good timing, your videos can make you filthy rich (basically how Scuzz did it).
I miss the LimeGoss articles here on tattle. There was a great one which showed popular influencer earnings in 2020 (I think?), but that whole site seems to have been taken down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’ve never given birth so maybe I have no clue what I’m talking about but in the moment when she pulled baby up onto her chest and sobbed I was waiting for her to like look at Kurt like hey here is our baby we made together I love you or something? She literally doesn’t even look at her own husband at all LOL he just stands there awkwardly teary eyed while Sarah sobs
I thought the exact same thing! That coupled with 'don't touch me' shows how bad their relationship is becoming.

Reactions: 27
Probably the same way you managed to visit a cafe twice in one day with M on the boob 🙄
Woah even making allowances for nuuuuuborn fatigue, geez she looks AGED, and not in a good way 🍷… so funny that what she’s always is to be a #MILF, because she definitely not that 👵

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I can’t really be bothered to watch. I’m thinking the hate watching may be coming to an end if I don’t want to hate watch her biggest video…..

I know each birth story is different but why are hers always so dramatic? Is it because she wants them to be perfect as she is sharing with millions, so they become dramatic when the smallest thing isn’t perfect.

My daughter pood in me, my water broke with dark water. So I was induced as there was no contraction. When I describe my birth I say ‘I was induced and had a natural delivery’ if I wanted to elaborate, I’d say ‘I tried gas n air but it made me feel sick so I didn’t bother.’

Reactions: 18
I think her new haircut makes her look even older. Her transformation into a 40 something Karen is complete. And she is so clearly hating the cluster feeding. Babies are just suuuuch an inconvenience! She loves the idea of being a mother, just not the actual reality of what that entails.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
but why are hers always so dramatic?
She is histrionic by nature. Everything is a performance, dahling! The camera loves her!
*snort* :p
_____

I just went down a rabbit hole I've avoided for years. Looking at influencer marketing figures from way back when I used to work in this field. I remember now why I quit and was absolutely disgusted by the whole industry. People who aren't repulsed by it have zero conscience and integrity. It's a shame that it's gotten even murkier in recent years and that regulations aren't introduced quickly enough to stop the abuses taking place, nor enforced properly when they are.

Scuzz has chosen the perfect niche where she can spout her conspiratorial psuedo-science b.s. and still be able to talk her way out of accountability because the governing bodies don't even understand the con. Perfect example of this is her ED ebook and the statement she submitted about it. The people reviewing it didn't have a clue, so she managed to play innocent and get away with it. Again.

Now that her engagement (in the form of views, comments and likes) is up with the new birth vlog, and the upcoming haircut reveal, she'll be able to increase her rates and secure new deals. It's not just YT views that earn big bucks (though they do); it's mostly the "influence" part of influencer.
She has proven to her management and potential sponsors that she is still important enough to trend and attract eyeballs, thus she can influence people into buying products. 💸

For anyone thinking her brand is confused and she's not a proper "mummy vlogger", let me help a bit on my way out. She's been pivoting towards "lifestyle influencer" for years, not mummy vlogging. The message is that if you look like her, you can have her lifestyle. Hence selling recipes and workouts to get her body, serums and lotions to get her skin/hair, clothing to look this cute; "buy all this so you can look just like me and land your own fit husband who proposes in Hawaii, make your own insta-worthy kids, live in a McMansion by the sea, book a helicopter ride over Sydney, own multiple businesses, wear designer jewelry and hoodies"...
and the stans lap it up! #fitnessgoalz #couplegoalz #lyfegoalz
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Both her and her audience completely overlook the blatant scamming, exploitation, background management, privilege and luck she had to get to this point. <- This includes the luck of her timing in starting the channel and having the right management back then. YT in Aus was just starting to take off when she got signed. And the privilege of her having the right "look" for it to be a success- white, light eyes, bottle blonde, abz- because other Aus influencers who didn't have that look failed in spite of their best efforts (this is documented for YT globally; just as in every other industry, being PoC or overweight hinders your progress because people are judgmental). :(
But it doesn't matter. People will still buy what she sells, thinking they'll get what she has. Not wanting to see that all they'll get is a lighter wallet.

Brand direction: fitness influencer -> lifestyle influencer -> influencer management. You'll see the pattern once you know it's there.

👋

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Put some socks on M, you head! It's not summer and he's still recovering!

She made sure she has dressed appropriately for the weather though! :mad:

1649499333170.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Question 🙋: did Sarah give birth in a public hospital? Did the midwife have a NSW health uniform.. I personally have nothing a against it and plan to do the same myself, but I thought miss thang in her designer birth hoodie and money would have gone with private cover and birth to fit in for the aesthetic and as to her standards and lifestyle?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never given birth so maybe I have no clue what I’m talking about but in the moment when she pulled baby up onto her chest and sobbed I was waiting for her to like look at Kurt like hey here is our baby we made together I love you or something? She literally doesn’t even look at her own husband at all LOL he just stands there awkwardly teary eyed while Sarah sobs
This!!!!!! I thought exactly the same thing! Like wtf??? You don't look at your husband? You made that baby together!
Also Kurt called himself "big dog", then he called Fox " big dog" and then Malakai. The 3 of them are big dogs. Then yeah Sarah is "big witch".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Question 🙋: did Sarah give birth in a public hospital? Did the midwife have a NSW health uniform.. I personally have nothing a against it and plan to do the same myself, but I thought miss thang in her designer birth hoodie and money would have gone with private cover and birth to fit in for the aesthetic and as to her standards and lifestyle?
Yes she gave birth at Sutherland public hospital, with all her money and the “health” condition of the baby I would think she could have gone private to get the best care considering money is no issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I can’t really be bothered to watch. I’m thinking the hate watching may be coming to an end if I don’t want to hate watch her biggest video…..
You and me both, sista. Ive been increasingly more and more bored since the beginning of HamBelly.
I feel like Tattle is my last thread of connection to her entire shitshow. And my presence on here is much lesser than it used to be too.
I wish this had some tangential congruence to the decline in her popularity lolz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie at it again!! She is AMAZING I love that she doesn’t blank out Sarahs name she calls her out plain and simple.
Love it!

Speaking of poopy bloom, Sarah hasn't shilled it in absolutely ages (probably because it's not recommended during pregnancy or while breast feeding).

What's the betting she soon posts 15 stories out the blue advertising it while claiming her sister nutritionist doctor rEcOmMeNdEd it to her while she breast feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.