Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure if she's 'stuck' in a cafe that's about to close, with a cluster feeding baby, she's got enough money to pay for a 5 minute ride home in a taxi...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Speaking of poopy bloom, Sarah hasn't shilled it in absolutely ages (probably because it's not recommended during pregnancy or while breast feeding).
Today I actually found a canister of poopy bloom at the back of my pantry from the old days back when I was under scumbellina's influence (a bad time, don't recommend, I feel like most of us can understand, moving on). Not only does it taste like tit, but it's also now solidified into one rock-like formation and if I wanted to start drinking it, I think I'd need to bust out the pickaxe and jackhammer to get any of it out of the container!

I have no idea how she markets it as tasting like 'raspberry cordial' when in reality it has the same taste AND texture as the crust in that one glass that the dishwasher managed to eject all the debris from last night's dinner into. I noticed absolutely 0 difference in myself, except for the fact that my bank account took a hit, and as an 18-year-old (when I bought it) $172 on POWDERED VEGETABLES is not an intelligent financial move. Going through my emails and realising I spend that money on a product of hers is making me quite angry, to be honest.

I kind of want to chuck it into the blender and do an actual consistent trial of the product, I mean it's laying around and I've got nothing better to do with it. I'll let you all know if I magically get a 6 pack, or if I give birth to a son called Dingo River who starts hating me even though I'm obviously gods gift to mankind. Oh lord. it's happening already. the sezz effect!!! I haven't even taken any yet and poopy bloom is in the other room!

My hypothesis is that when taking poopy bloom consistently over a 30 day period, changes will be seen in the amount of product left in the canister. I will report back if anything groundbreaking or unexpected happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
About her birthing private over public, doubt she even looked into her care providers probably relied on whatever em said but private doesn't ways equal better care, +statistically may when compared to public may have higher intervention rates (because our obs and doctors are incredible at saving life's but don't always facilitate physiological (ordinary undisturbed) births)

Her midwife was so supportive, nuturing and beautiful. You could tell she still had alot of trauma from foxes birth and kept comparing them and even said it was the same room and same stirrups. So you'd think for someone with money you'd pay for a private independent midwife or go private for a different room or go to a birth centre

Also I believe the footage she shared in her labour video is completely different views she shared from previous sneak peeks. I wonder how many cameras were running ! Such a distraction for her . 🤑🤑🤢

Reactions: 14
Strongly disagree. She's a super control freak there's no way he has full rein on creative direction of her content. The most creative control he has is over the patch of grass she's assigned him to maintain in their yard. More than I dislike her I hate that it's assumed there must be a man behind any business success.
I don’t think a man has to or must be behind the scenes for a woman to be profitable. But it’s clear that Sarah has lacked direction in her brand for awhile. Whereas Kurt has carefully built a brand identity for years. I’m not saying it’s a great one. It is consistent, though. And many of their clients will go for consistent and safe if the other option is more interesting but unpredictable.

I could easily swap out Kurt for Tahlia or one of the other women on the team. But Kurt is the only other person legally on the hook for how profitable (or not) their business ventures are, so pretending he doesn’t get a single vote in how things play out is unrealistic. Sarah is a control freak and likely abusive (even if unintentionally) so. However, Kurt’s KJTILSE Media brand is full legal owner of House of Groms. He’s also full owner of another silent business (it has a name, is actively renewed, but is not mentioned anywhere online meaning it serves a financial purpose but only those who purchase reports will know for what). It’s also very likely that he’s part owner of Sunee and Sarah’s Day since he initiated the incorporation of HOG around the same time the SD business license to charge for goods and services was allowed to lapse.

That said, Sarah probably has plenty of silent profitable businesses that she has masterfully hidden under other corporate bodies. I can only speculate based on what is public knowledge though. What is known is that she’s all but tanked the projects she puts her name/face on.

You can disagree with a lot about what I said, but the assumption that I think a man is essential to a business is a massive logical leap based on what I actually posted.

Also just adding in to reply to someone else who made a reply that misinterpreted my original post: you don’t have to be smart, creative, or even likable to be successful in business. But Kurt is likable enough and creative enough to catch the eyes of people with money. We are not his target audience. Sarah’s fans are not his target audience. Malibu boats, Adobe, Amazon video, etc. those are his target audience, and they lap his tit up.

He’s far from the mastermind behind Sarah’s Day as it exists now, but his aesthetic vision was clearly the driver in her latest La Bang campaign and it’s all over HOG. The birth vlog was also edited in a style similar to video content his team has produced for other clients.

I’m not a Kurt Tilse truther. I’ve just been acquainted with a lot of mediocre white men who use the same “playbook” as Kurt. People talk mad tit on them and underestimate them, but they’re set for life. They’re happy to let people underestimate them so they can make quiet deals and go about their business unbothered.

Brenton is another great example of this. His name is on several business, some with Beth, some with people I don’t recognize. He also franchised a profitable gym recently. He’s happy to play the dumb prick and let people focus on his antics so his “sneaky” businesses don’t get hit by his/his church’s/his friend’s truly bad reputations 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine how bad that $1600 hoodie smells now 🤢 it took a lot of soaking to get the smell of birth out of my big w nighty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m not a Kurt Tilse truther. I’ve just been acquainted with a lot of mediocre white men who use the same “playbook” as Kurt. People talk mad tit on them and underestimate them, but they’re set for life. They’re happy to let people underestimate them so they can make quiet deals and go about their business unbothered.
Truth in everything you said. (y)
Kurt is simply a hard worker and is being dismissed because of his association with scuzz. I don't know much about his business ventures, but I do know people who've worked with him on shoots. They said he's a very hard worker. Everyone said he was goofy and playful when setting up, but when work started, he was focused, professional and intense. This was from a while ago, so I can only imagine he's become even more of a pro with added work experience.

We see the sidekick to scuzz on her channel, and the guy who filmed an advert in front of the bushfires, so we assume he's a dunce. We don't see the actual hard graft he's putting into his own client portfolio. I've repeatedly heard that he's really great to work with and gives a clear direction to his team. Which, if you look at scuzz's first wfa ballet clothing collection, you can see he was directing the shoot even back then. He has a creative vision and can actualize it. Whether we think it's good or not (a lot of it is meh), he's consistently delivering for his clients and they are satisfied.

I don't know if he's part of the driving force for the change in scuzz's direction now. I heard about their plans to change the direction on her channel as early as 2017. She has a whole management team behind her who may be doing that, or she herself may be wanting to change the tone.
If you have intel that says he's behind it, I'm happy to accept that it could be his influence on her. I don't understand why that upsets people. They are partners and she certainly played a role in his career at the start, too.

I do know that Kurt took the platform that scuzz gave him and grew with it, as a person and as a businessman. As soon as he landed Adobe and Mazda, it should have been clear that he was taking work seriously. He has also shown he's doing a lot of the parenting and house maintenance, so I'd say at this point, scuzz has become his sidekick in all arenas.

That doesn't mean he's great (I heard as recently as a few months ago that the money has gone to his head) and unproblematic (homophobia and bushfire True Protein campaign will never be forgotten), but he's evolving and growing. Credit where it's due. We all duck up in our youth but, he's learning from his mistakes, which is not something we can say for his wife.
--------------

Also, random but I reconfirmed that her ebook sales were originally listed as 300k. I found my old screenshots.
I went searching a little more and also found that someone made a post about it publicly. So, I'm inclined to think that was the correct number (18 mil in profit) and they toned it down when it got published everywhere because it wouldn't be rElAtaBle!

---
Sarahs Day Multi Million Dollar Business

I wanted to share both Sarahs and Kurt’s Media kits. I think it’s important to have a reminder that both Sarah and Kurt’s online presence is a business.

They post for profit, in 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales off $18million. They have a multi million dollar company with all posts sponsored. This is not just a Sarah issue but all influencers and if they can make this much money with no qualifications there has to be more government laws to regulate influencers.

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/sarahsday/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/kurttilse/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/thehealthcode/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So Ham-So-Low was actually not that low.

And also... I watched the vlog and all I could see when she was pushing was teeth. Like I didn't even care about baby coming out because her teeth were so distracting. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

And also... I watched the vlog and all I could see when she was pushing was teeth. Like I didn't even care about baby coming out because her teeth were so distracting. 🤷‍♀️
It’s giving me friends Ross gets his teeth whitened vibes 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

dude what is this position. is this normal? looks so mega uncomfortable, and not just due to human being oushed thru vag.

Reactions: 21
Truth in everything you said. (y)
Kurt is simply a hard worker and is being dismissed because of his association with scuzz. I don't know much about his business ventures, but I do know people who've worked with him on shoots. They said he's a very hard worker. Everyone said he was goofy and playful when setting up, but when work started, he was focused, professional and intense. This was from a while ago, so I can only imagine he's become even more of a pro with added work experience.

We see the sidekick to scuzz on her channel, and the guy who filmed an advert in front of the bushfires, so we assume he's a dunce. We don't see the actual hard graft he's putting into his own client portfolio. I've repeatedly heard that he's really great to work with and gives a clear direction to his team. Which, if you look at scuzz's first wfa ballet clothing collection, you can see he was directing the shoot even back then. He has a creative vision and can actualize it. Whether we think it's good or not (a lot of it is meh), he's consistently delivering for his clients and they are satisfied.

I don't know if he's part of the driving force for the change in scuzz's direction now. I heard about their plans to change the direction on her channel as early as 2017. She has a whole management team behind her who may be doing that, or she herself may be wanting to change the tone.
If you have intel that says he's behind it, I'm happy to accept that it could be his influence on her. I don't understand why that upsets people. They are partners and she certainly played a role in his career at the start, too.

I do know that Kurt took the platform that scuzz gave him and grew with it, as a person and as a businessman. As soon as he landed Adobe and Mazda, it should have been clear that he was taking work seriously. He has also shown he's doing a lot of the parenting and house maintenance, so I'd say at this point, scuzz has become his sidekick in all arenas.

That doesn't mean he's great (I heard as recently as a few months ago that the money has gone to his head) and unproblematic (homophobia and bushfire True Protein campaign will never be forgotten), but he's evolving and growing. Credit where it's due. We all duck up in our youth but, he's learning from his mistakes, which is not something we can say for his wife.
--------------

Also, random but I reconfirmed that her ebook sales were originally listed as 300k. I found my old screenshots.
I went searching a little more and also found that someone made a post about it publicly. So, I'm inclined to think that was the correct number (18 mil in profit) and they toned it down when it got published everywhere because it wouldn't be rElAtaBle!

---
Sarahs Day Multi Million Dollar Business

I wanted to share both Sarahs and Kurt’s Media kits. I think it’s important to have a reminder that both Sarah and Kurt’s online presence is a business.

They post for profit, in 2016 alone Sarah sold 300k copies of her ebook. If we average it to $60.00 per book that’s total sales off $18million. They have a multi million dollar company with all posts sponsored. This is not just a Sarah issue but all influencers and if they can make this much money with no qualifications there has to be more government laws to regulate influencers.

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/sarahsday/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/kurttilse/

https://twopalms.com.au/talent/thehealthcode/
The amount of money these influencers can make is absolutely eye watering. And in Sarah's case, to make that much money and still live an extremely sheltered life and in an echo chamber of her own making is such a waste.

As for Kurt, I'll never like him due to his world views and past actions but at least he has the potential to learn and grow, which is more than I can say about Sarah. Once upon a time I held hope she might change for the better as I always try to see the best in people, but that ship sailed a long time ago. She'll never change because she'll never see that she needs to. She likes who she is. But Kurt has a chance, especially if he ever splits from her, although I doubt that will ever happen as he's too entwined with her businesses and a split would be incredibly messy (something maybe Sarah has encouraged for this reason?).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1. 'I neverrrrr do anything for myself, I struggleeeee' goes to 2 different cafes in 1 day.
2. body bloom will make an appearance on stories tomorrow now ya'll mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The amount of money these influencers can make is absolutely eye watering. And in Sarah's case, to make that much money and still live an extremely sheltered life and in an echo chamber of her own making is such a waste.
Isn't it? Even if I take the lower number of 42k sales (the figure I got in 2021), that's still 2.5 million dollars on a person who has refused to treat her followers (who gave her that money) with respect. Aside from all the problematic behaviours, that alone makes her earnings hard to swallow.
Of course, double, triple, quadruple that figure with all her collabs and "projects" and you start to feel that the world is a really unfair place. I know firefighters who don't have money to feed their kids, so the discrepancy is gross. :(

As for Kurt, I'll never like him due to his world views and past actions but at least he has the potential to learn and grow, which is more than I can say about Sarah. Once upon a time I held hope she might change for the better as I always try to see the best in people, but that ship sailed a long time ago. She'll never change because she'll never see that she needs to. She likes who she is.
Exactly. Nobody is saying we must like him (or her). It's just that we have to be big enough to recognize that they do get some things right. His brand is more solid than hers at this point. He is more professional, more consistent, and he seems to have really stepped up with parenting Focean.
I firmly believe she brought out the worst in him (there are partners who drag you down to their level and others who uplift you to be your best). He was totally different when they first met. I really have to wonder if he himself (and his family) can see that change, too. The days he was competing in MMA and camping- when he had a sparkle in his eyes- are long gone. Whatever his business acumen and outwardly success, his personality has taken a nosedive since this relationship began. It's weird that we all watched this unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But for having all the money she needs, Sarah is an unhappy shell of a woman who is a danger to impressionable women. It is not and will never be enough for her. She could easily retire now, go away and not have to work again in her life, but she craves attention, she craves being the highlight of other peoples lives and the love of her family and kids is not enough for her. She will ruin everything and everyone around her with her nasty vile attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Had to watch and I had to laugh at how Sarah sucked on that massive self administered gas tube, getting totally wrecked on a whipit nitrous high, I've never actually seen anything like that at a birth before and it was quite something. Quite fAr OuT. A little jealous they never offered me that in four American natural births as I certainly would have accepted it😃 Kurt looked very sad and meek throughout and perhaps a little jealous of the tube. He affectinately called her Mother at one point. The low moans were something I wish I hadn't heard because I now have an audio whenever I pass by highway roadkill. Love all you guys. 2022 is our year! DOWN WITH THE SCUZZ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder how much loose skin she’s got as this time around she hasn’t show her pp body off like she did with fox. It’s good that she hasn’t been body checking on camera but the only reason she hasn’t is because she hasn’t bounced back like she did the first time around..

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone asked a few pages back how long before we get money maker #3. I say she falls pregnant again in 1-1.5 years. She'll probably want to have the next one asap, so they're close in age to #2. Plus, she doesn't have to wait to get married before falling pregnant this time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.