Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
the funny thing is, she doesn't want the ken body back because she's attracted to it, she wants it back because it looks good on social media and gets more clicks.
This struck me too, and reminded me of when they were dating and she used to parade Kurt for the camera, feature his shirtless body in thumbnails etc. Later this evolved to carting around a literal cardboard cutout of Kurt, and lamenting about how he now has a ‘Dad bod’ when he used to be a ‘rig’ (her words).

Can you imagine the public vilification and damage to Sarah’s self esteem if Kurt continuously brought up how she used to be skinnier, more shredded, less wrinkled etc when they first started dating, or made a fucking cardboard cutout of her and said ‘ugh, this is back when you were skinny. I don’t care that you lost your period. I want the girlfriend body back’?!

I’m fairly certain I heard Kurt comment about how he was overtraining back then, and how he wasn’t particularly healthy at his most muscular (not that he’s any closer to health now!) Sound familiar Sarah? Yet she’d have him somehow train and parent around the clock so that he can look like a ken doll, because she wants (wants wants) it.

Sarah’s conscious choice of words here is also very telling. Barbies and doll play is about exactly that - play, fiction, performance. Unlike most couples who will actively celebrate and lift their partner up about their looks no matter how their bodies may change, Sarah only cares about maintaining the impression of a static and unchanging facade.

I honestly didn’t think she could get any more vapid, but here we are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

annieray

VIP Member
She probably wants him to look like this again
Yup, and Kurt probably wishes Sarah wasn’t an abusive, over-injected, shrivelled 45yo that trapped him with 2 kids, starves him, and publicly shames him…

Focks probably wishes he had a Mum and not some random woman he hates always shoving a camera in his face. Malcom just wishes he could breathe…

I guess no one gets what they want in the Tilse Stevenson household 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I thought they "don't use filters anymore" - I find it hard to believe she uses that much self tanner or bronzer? WTF? Bordering on Tr*mp vibes!

_1_561__Sarahs_Day__53_Fox_doesn’t_want_a_bar_of_me__but_at_least_vlogging_his_haircut_will_ma...jpg

Yikes!

27trump-presser-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

• Haha
Macadamia’s birth vlog felt very different to fox’s birth. Sarah was complaining a lot less this time around, so that’s a positive. She and Kurt both seem far less connected though. I don’t think they would still be together to this day if she didn’t baby trap him years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

annieray

VIP Member
Said it a couple of pages back and I’ll say it again - that haircut screams bogan brat. Poor Focks.

Good morning Sezzzie!
HA!
“OnE oF tHe MaiN QuEsTiOnS I gEt-“
Translation: “I read on Tattle-”

Also, Sarah just be honest and say you shill poopy bloom for profit. Because telling people you take it for ‘skin, digestion and gut health’ is not a good selling point. Your skin is fucking pallid and grey; and you’re constantly complaining that your digestion is whack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cumcustard

Chatty Member
Can we PLEASE that this is Sarah we are taking about. Lets all remember the real reason why she uploaded this birth vlog is to monetise it, expolit the situation and her children for money.

Of course its "real and raw" its a woman giving birth? I bet my savings to the last dollar that there were several occasions during this birth were she was thinking "this is going to make great content".
Just as she did for Fox's birth.

This is a woman who uses her children to advertise her sponsorship and promotional content. She is also currently in the process of exploiting her son and his fucking hair cut.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Thankyou for your voice of reason. Im sitting here thinking, here she goes again. Manipulating everyone’s feelings, even on here. Yea, she gave birth, just like a lot of us but we didn’t monetise it or exploit our children. God she’s good at this.
Ps. Credit where credit’s due? Am I the only one who thinks theres no credit due for Sarah? After all she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

emememily

I love how Kurt threw in there that the reason why he doesn't focus on his looks/body is because his priorities have changed and he puts his family/children in front of being "shredded" or having a "Ken body".

Sarah, maybe take some fucking notes. Life is not all about the way you look. You have 2 children now. It is horrible the way she is shaming him for his appearance. Yet, the condradiction of her calling him away from the gym to.... parent?

Its clear that even their basic priorities don't even align. Remember when Kurt was in hospital/emergency with heart palpitations and Sarah went on her stories trying to rush Kurt home so she could go for a run? In Sarah's mind the way she looks/excercise comes before ANYTHING.

On that note, that conversation should be shared and spoken about on a larger scale. It is so fucking wrong. If the shoe was on the other foot and Kurt said that to her, she would have a mental breakdown.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Also, such BORING updates.
Tapware, tiles, warehouse blah blah blah.
While swallowing whole mouthfuls that gloop she cooked on the weekend was it? And promised a video of it?
How are her stans interested in this?
Well at least she's eating lol.

"I'm always hungry, always eating when I'm breastfeeding."
Not just you, Sarah. ALL mums who BF. It's not special. Sit down.

"I'm still on maternity leave *shakes head and giggles* Am I convincing myself? Or am I telling you?"
YOU'RE LYING, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.
SIT DOWN.

She's eating with her teeth again and clearly reading here, so made up this really stupid, hard to believe story that "someone came at her really hard in her DMs saying "Ew, why are you eating with your teeth"" sending her that message again and again HAHAHAHAHA as iffff! Rolled her eyes and went whatever, why does it matter. If it doesn't then why'd you bring it up and specifically explain why you're eating that hot gloop with your teeth??

Her explanation: it's too hot for my lips.
But not hot enough for your tongue?
Make it make sense Sarah. Please for once in your life, talk some sense.

I feel like she's just learnt the word segue and she's practicing using it in sentences.

She's a 10 yr old wannabe prissy precocious baby stuck in a full grown womans body, I swear. I feel so so so sorry for her kids and her family and her co workers and what they have to put up with on a daily basis.
Man she's thick as day old turds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Omg her stories, can she be any more self centred and tone deaf? She’s complaining about the floods effect on HER?

Sarah, people lost EVERYTHING, and could of really benefited from you using your platform to raise awareness and share links, but instead you remained silent. And now, you’re finally bringing it up, purely to complain about having to check your multi million dollar house for mould

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

bke

Omg her stories, can she be any more self centred and tone deaf? She’s complaining about the floods effect on HER?

Sarah, people lost EVERYTHING, and could of really benefited from you using your platform to raise awareness and share links, but instead you remained silent. And now, you’re finally bringing it up, purely to complain about having to check your multi million dollar house for mould
👏👏👏👏

I wanted to reach though my screen and punch her square in her horse teeth. Over 30,000 people are homeless from the floods. The ones that can salvage whatever is left of their homes and rebuild are exposed to toxic sludge and mould covering EVERYTHING! And this bitch in her million dollar house is swanning about wiping down a few surfaces. Get fucked sarah

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

soarhhlow

Before I found out what MILF actually stands for I thought it meant “mother in late fourties”. Obviously Sezzy thinks that too, as that’s the only kind of MILF she’s becoming. #milfymumbossceo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

colossalad

I actually reckon they will break up, I just have a feeling. It will be the same as the miscarriage baiting, she’ll be adamant not to talk about it, then start baiting, then they will make a fluffy video together talking about hOw iT iS oKaY nOt To Be OKaY in marriage yada yada, then she’ll start bombing the socials with how it’s so hard being a single mum and how hard it is that dad won’t help out, I can just FEEL it

• Sad
  • Heart

Norqs

So she’s had the epidural and is lying in bed FaceTiming with her mum & Fox….all Fox wants is to see Dad & talk to Dad😂🤣

• Haha

BotoxBish

1. 'I neverrrrr do anything for myself, I struggleeeee' goes to 2 different cafes in 1 day.
2. body bloom will make an appearance on stories tomorrow now ya'll mentioned it

• Haha

baloo_14

Chatty Member
So she’s going to talk about going to his special appointments and Insta story while she’s there but she’s not going to say what he actually has. Such bullshit. Either respect his privacy or don’t . But this half half stuff is nonsense .

AlfDen97

Does anyone else HATE her bedroom? My bedroom is my sanctuary and hers just always looks so messy and chaotic and horrible. The colors are awful, the bed is never made, there are clothes all over the floor and chair, there are clothes EXPLODING out of the wardrobe. Stresses me out!!

• Heart
  • Haha

HamWrap

Poor Kurt. Looking after the baby while probably also juggling Focks in the back while holistic milf over here SCRAPES the food off her fork with her teeth. That sound makes me shudder.

Even she’s struggling to eat her own food. Look at her face. No wonder poor Kurt is malnourished.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha