Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DJ Sezzbot got an article in the Daily Mail about her birth vlog " The little boy born on Youtube" is the headline. She's a putrid human being.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Also, such BORING updates.
Tapware, tiles, warehouse blah blah blah.
While swallowing whole mouthfuls that gloop she cooked on the weekend was it? And promised a video of it?
How are her stans interested in this?
Well at least she's eating lol.

"I'm always hungry, always eating when I'm breastfeeding."
Not just you, Sarah. ALL mums who BF. It's not special. Sit down.

"I'm still on maternity leave *shakes head and giggles* Am I convincing myself? Or am I telling you?"
YOU'RE LYING, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.
SIT DOWN.

She's eating with her teeth again and clearly reading here, so made up this really stupid, hard to believe story that "someone came at her really hard in her DMs saying "Ew, why are you eating with your teeth"" sending her that message again and again HAHAHAHAHA as iffff! Rolled her eyes and went whatever, why does it matter. If it doesn't then why'd you bring it up and specifically explain why you're eating that hot gloop with your teeth??

Her explanation: it's too hot for my lips.
But not hot enough for your tongue?
Make it make sense Sarah. Please for once in your life, talk some sense.

I feel like she's just learnt the word segue and she's practicing using it in sentences.

She's a 10 yr old wannabe prissy precocious baby stuck in a full grown womans body, I swear. I feel so so so sorry for her kids and her family and her co workers and what they have to put up with on a daily basis.
Man she's thick as day old turds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This foul soup/pasta with chicken and veggies must be so soggy since she’s swallowing it without chewing. Reminds me of those cheap dog food cans that have gelatine in them. 🤮
I also love how she’s like ‘someone came at me about taking the food off my spoon with my teeth’. Hey Sez. Think that was probs me on tattle. But can’t admit you read here so have to say it was ‘in your DMs’.

I’m seeing a reoccurring narrative. She complains about something someone says about her, but then goes on to say ‘but whatever’ as if she doesn’t care right at the end. It’s clearly getting to her if she addresses it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can we let the Outspoken girls, who also like us and use us and our observations for "research" that Sarah employs the same tactics too?
That "In my DMs" is code for "On Tattle"?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah for the love of God hire a stylist and redo your whole wardrobe, the clothes you wear look terrible on you. Burn that jacket, it's doing you no favours 🤢 and style your bloody hair. Imagine being pretty much forced either by contract or money incentive to wear a brand of clothing aka white fox and looking like complete tit day in and day out. Their clothes are atrocious Sarah, surely you can't enjoy wearing all those oversized outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This foul soup/pasta with chicken and veggies must be so soggy since she’s swallowing it without chewing. Reminds me of those cheap dog food cans that have gelatine in them. 🤮
Ok once I posted this, she started chewing. But I still stand by it cause those first spoonfuls were swallowed whole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ew ew ew ew ew can she freaking not shove food in her mouth then talk 🤮 especially when it's literally the most unappealing food that apparently doesn't need to be chewed AND THE STORY DOESNT NEED TO BE TOLD.

Also, based on what she shows us i eat more than her and im not pregnant nor breastfeeding so just stop.

And im defs not fashion police but what is that outfit? Seems weird to have an oversized blazer with those flare jeans????? Wear what you want I guess but she pretends she's a style icon so often so I can't help but comment 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How many things can two people be "addicted" to???
Remember when she swapped out her second coffee with that mushroom extract something or another?
And then there was the arvo shake in place of the second coffee.
And then it was mould free coffee beans.
And now it's "AUTHENTIC" chai.

Their addictions are literally whatever Tropeaka has asked them to shill on any given week.

I'm Indian, I come from the land of AUTHENTIC CHAI. I'm not expecting her to make chai like we do, but FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT CHAI LOOKS VILE.

Hot water + some blended mix + COLD oat milk mixed into a pale drink that looks like dishwater :sick: :sick: :sick: How can theyconstantly be addicted to things that look and sound so unappetising and fun. Get addicted to some good stuf ffs, like sugar and glutenlike the rest of us normal people.

There is NO WAY she is addicted to that pale soupy pretend chai.

ETA: Just checked and this tosh isnt even real CHAI! chai in hindi = tea. This tit doesn't have any tea. It's spices in hot water and milk. The cheek of these people to just appropriate the word chai for any concoction with spices. So bleeping ignorant, as usual. Bougie wankers like Sarah will lap it up of course, as will her stans.
Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11.57.24.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
After seeing that Chai I'm convinced she doesn't drink any of the Trocrapa powders, she only pretends to for the money 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her every outfit looks like she’s playing dress up or is attempting some weird cosplay, I swear 😂😂😂

And it gets worse when she tries to dress professionally….But I guess that’s Sarah logic for you: BoSsBaBe = bLaZeR?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s going on with her hair? Why does she look like a rooster with a mullet/side fringe?
I actually think this looks better than her middle part, slicked down bun. I’ve always said she suits a side part better than trying to conform with the notion that you need to have a middle part because everyone else does.

Reactions: 16
Why does she ALWAYS stand like she's got a rod up her veejayjay?

1649745484734.png

Are we liking this bob on the side? (tosses all her hair to the right side) Or uh, are we doing a middle part? (proceeds to toss all her hair to the left side)... :unsure:

Looks like she missed the part in preschool where they were explaining the basics of proprioception.

That food looks like muck but at least she's eating something other than a turd smoothie.

Love that part about someone coming at her :LOL::LOL::LOL: So reading comments on tattle is someone coming at you eh, Sez?

What’s going on with her hair? Why does she look like a rooster with a mullet/side fringe?
This is part 2 of her bougeegan style.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok once I posted this, she started chewing. But I still stand by it cause those first spoonfuls were swallowed whole 😂😂
Lmao can we talk about how we always call her out for the ONE spoon she has but this time guys she’s made sure to show us 8 times! 🙄 performance eating at its best. I bet the rest of the bowl hit the trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s had 9 months to organise her warehouse/maternity leave. Does she expect people to feel sorry for her because she’s working? Their whole business is just incredibly disorganised.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s had 9 months to organise her warehouse/maternity leave. Does she expect people to feel sorry for her because she’s working? Their whole business is just incredibly disorganised.
If she wasn't such a control freak, she wouldn't be in this mess. I'm not sure she's after sympathy as much as she is after admiration about how she's killing it. #BossBabe

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.