Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I found the whole thing...odd.
- She looked ridiculous in that black hoodie
- the connection between her and Kurt is so...superficial. He was doing his best to be kind and supportive but it was like he was scared.
- Sarah was more connected to her sister, embraced her, wanting the back rubs from her. She actually told Kurt "don't touch me" while both Em and he were rubbing her.
- the vibe in the room was culty with the hillsong music
- Even mid labour when she clearly wants it she is demonising the epidural. Em helped her over her own illogical mental block and then spent the rest of the time telling her it was the right move
- we skipped a big patch of time from epidural in to pushing...what happened in there. Did she just lay around for an hour or so? If that's the case, put a note in about it...be honest!
- the position she was in pushing looked SO uncomfortable and inefficient, I don't know why her team didn't shift her so she could push more effectively.

Then lastly, I hate that I think this...but the emotion she showed when she felt him and then pulled him on her chest, seemed to be a bit fake. Like I believe she was emotional, but some of the outbursts or moments when she said "I can't believe this is real" or "I love you so much" came across as bad acting to me.

Any other mother in this moment I wouldn't think twice about these emotions, but we have watched Sarah lie and act for the camera for so long that I can't help but think she embellished the moment for her vlogs sake. After all, she was fully aware what her plans for this footage was, she was planning about having this recorded the moment she was trying to fall pregnant.

TLDR: I thought it was a bit boring, odd emotions, stupid hoodie, bad acting at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just on her being very different in the birth vlog to how she usually presents herself - I'm glad I wasn't imagining it. She seemed so normal and heartfelt. I'm thinking this is the version that Kurt fell in love with.

As someone who has/had PCOS, she shits me. I still managed to have several children, but yeah accidentally falling pregnant twice is not the typical PCOS journey.

I'm really confused about M's condition. Surely if his health needs were special enough to consider termination, then they would have at least had a pediatrician in the room with them? Or a special care nurse? It wouldn't be a run-of-the-mill birth with the bare minimum medical presence? Something is not quite right with that story.

Yep. One of my posterior birth bubs was a lot heavier and longer than M... So I think Sez is up to her old tricks of disinformation rather than being honest with her audience and saying she simply could not handle the pain.
Even I had a pediatrician and NICU nurse in the room at the final stages of labour because I had meconium in my waters too, surely with Mals ‘condition’ he should’ve had people in the room in case they were needed. I’m so glad we had ours in the room as they identified an issue with her breathing pattern and rushed her away for chest xrays and bloods which turned out to be an infection from the meconium in the waters

Reactions: 15
So babies first poo is dark and tar like so that poo everywhere wasn’t Malcolm’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Labour is emotional and amazing, yes, but she’s edited this vlog to purposefully play that up and tug on people’s heart strings. It’s how she gets the views.

If you watch it on mute, it doesn’t seem as emotional without all the music etc…

But that’s just my take on it 🐸 ☕

(Maybe she’ll livestream birth #3! 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I didn't watch because I stopped watching all her YT videos after the appropriation (first time around) but I'm curious as a lot of you said the video skips from after her epidural to pushing. I wonder what and how long it was between then. I see a lot of people loving the vlog and I totally support that, but it's just difficult to see (on Reddit) a lot of people getting roped back into the content machine. It's interesting because Fox's birth vlog is what made her whole channel blow up, so I am assuming with this vlog being even more tender, Sarah will have a big uptick in followers who won't know her history.

The cynic in me wonders what exactly she cut out of the vlog.

From memory, based on the clock behind her, I think she got the epi around 3, and he was born at 6? She was 6-7cm when she got the epi so continued to progress around a CM an hour. It would have just been pretty uneventful after the epi which is why footage wasn’t shown. I’ve never had one so I don’t know, but I believe they block the contraction all together so she probably just slept tbh. Which would have given her that bit of extra strength to push that she would have needed from being sick and having no sleep

Reactions: 18
The music was beyond cringe. Some of her labour seemed performative to me, except her pushing and actual delivery.
3 hours or so is a relatively quick labour is it not? She just couldn’t handle the pain nor had the endurance med free which is fine, just completely contradictory to all the bullshit she spouts about her ‘abilities’ haha.
Such a weird dynamic between her and Kurt. I don’t think she would have even cared if he wasn’t there.
She would have cut the footage from after the epi before pushing because nothing would be happening. Just waiting and resting. The midwife did mention the time of birth being like 6.05 or something. So overall it was pretty quick?
Someone mentioned that the poop M is covered in isn’t his merconium. Meh. If it’s hers, that’s as real and raw as birth gets right 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing particularly special in summary, just another birthing vlog that was over hyped haha.

Reactions: 17
A0000B8D-2021-4991-8C44-0FE82B5D260E.jpeg

Because it’s Sarah, she can’t just request an epidural, she has to request an epidural while feeling amazingly superior 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Macadamia’s birth vlog felt very different to fox’s birth. Sarah was complaining a lot less this time around, so that’s a positive. She and Kurt both seem far less connected though. I don’t think they would still be together to this day if she didn’t baby trap him years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Macadamia’s birth vlog felt very different to fox’s birth. Sarah was complaining a lot less this time around, so that’s a positive. She and Kurt both seem far less connected though. I don’t think they would still be together to this day if she didn’t baby trap him years ago.
Macadamia :LOL: Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, now that I'm caught up on the thread/vlog recap (thanks @anonanon1818 ) and can see everyone's reactions, it still doesn't resonate with me.
I think because I know the origin story is that she lied for years about having PCOS. Not only did she use that lie to baby trap Kurt twice but, she also sold both her supplements and ebooks as a means of balancing hormones if you have PCOS.
So now with the monetization of both birth vlogs, the sales cycle is complete. From "pitching" an emotional story that connects with your audience, to creating a problem that you have a #sponsored solution to, and finally to cashing in those 💰 cheques from views.
Meh. Her birth vlog isn't a real and raw moment that she happened to candidly capture; it's a planned part of her content calendar designed to suck people back into her showroom where she'll shill more useless products based on lies.
It's Scuzz. 🤷‍♀️
I actually do have PCOS and thankfully I don’t have this symptom but women can experience hair loss and receeding hair lines and the irony that Sarah has created that problem for herself after lying and cashing in on pretending to have PCOS is very satisfying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1181009
Because it’s Sarah, she can’t just request an epidural, she has to request an epidural while feeling amazingly superior 🥴
I personally don’t think she spoke about epidurals positively in this video? She says she got it as a last resort essentially and makes it out like the only reason it’s ok she got one was because 1) she tried her best and lasted long without one and 2) Baby was posterior… it still seemed like she was making a lot of “excuses” and also still shaming taking an epidural

Also did anyone catch at the start of the video how she was rolling her eyes about how the doctors would have certain protocols she’d have to follow for the baby’s safety since she was going into the hospital instead of labouring at home? She was like annoyed that they’d be not letting her do certain things… for the baby’s health?

In saying this, I did cry at the end of the video and thought minus her epidural shaming it was actually a good video towards the end

Reactions: 26
Macadamia :LOL: Brilliant.
Fruit and (Honey roasted) Macadamia.
Does anyone remember her bougie request for fruit and nut mix?
Honey roasted macadamia, goji berries, cranberries, blueberries, almonds, chia seeds.

she’s just working her way through her fruit and nut mix obsession and mixing it with her collaborations and voila a baby name.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never given birth so maybe I have no clue what I’m talking about but in the moment when she pulled baby up onto her chest and sobbed I was waiting for her to like look at Kurt like hey here is our baby we made together I love you or something? She literally doesn’t even look at her own husband at all LOL he just stands there awkwardly teary eyed while Sarah sobs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Disclaimer that I've never had a kid and I'm not siding with Sarah etc.

TW potential eating disorder talk... minor but rather be safe than sorry!

The way that Sarah talks about the epidural reminded me of how I've seen people/myself with eating issues talk about food. Ie sometimes it's the have I earnt it or done enough for it. I wonder if that's part of the eating disorder thinking that she's 'used' to fighting in her head and that's why she feels the need to justify it so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So babies first poo is dark and tar like so that poo everywhere wasn’t Malcolm’s.
As someone who had a baby born with Malcolm all over them, it’s green. I think this is because it’s mixed with other ‘things’.

Also, loved Fox just asking for dad when she was face timing him. And also, not her writing ‘reading’ instead of ‘reaching’ regarding birthing her child…. She can’t even be fucked to typo check on such a ✨Spwecial✨ Video

Edited because I typed before finishing her video

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched the video and don’t really plan on doing so. However after listening to Em’s podcast and having watched many of Sarah’s videos in the past, I have opinions…

Sarah needs to see a psychologist regarding her birth with Fox. She is holding a lot of trauma in her body and the birth of Fox was the tipping point.
while she is there, the psych can evaluate her for her ED 👀🙃

Also, in regards to her miscarriage/sick baby baiting , I wonder if how Sarah interpreted the Doctor was incredibly skewed. The doctor may have said, “there is the the option to terminate” which Sarah heard “terminate your baby” and then manipulated Kurt, her family and her audience
Listening to her speak on Em’s podcast, and reading others post here, she lies a LOT.
I understand that sometimes people can be blunt, but no one would ever say terminate your baby.

I believe one day Karma will come and she will be exposed like Belle Gibson

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There is absolutely nothing wrong or shameful about getting an epidural. I have said it before and I will say it again, I am so sick of people like Sarah demonising them.. it all goes back to her ‘NAchRal’ ‘DrUG frEe’ bullshit she has been spinning on her channel for years.
I had an epidural and it was the best decision I ever made.. would do it again in a heart beat! I was 8cm when I went to hospital & had a sunny side up babe too.. posterior facing does make it more uncomfortable for some upon the pushing stage as they are unable to get through the canal as smoothly.. but it has nothing to do with how contractions and overall labour goes. Just sayin ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Based on the recaps provided it does seem like this might be one of her best and most judiciously edited videos ever. That coupled with a week of boring updates and sponcon, two major haircuts, and another podcast release makes me think there’s a rebrand on the horizon. Either her managers have stepped in, or she and Kurt have had it out and she’s finally going along with HIS vision for the brands. Maybe a bit of both.

Kurt has always been the creative director. He’s never hidden this. Stans and hate-watchers alike have simply underestimated him because he’s never shown all of himself/his business/etc. I’m not saying Kurt is an exceptionally smart man, nor do I think he’s some creative genius or business man. He’s just a guy who grew up in what seems like a family of self-starters who are charismatic, incredibly moderate in their views, and intentional about what is shared outside of their inner circle. Thats a very solid foundation from which to build a quiet but sustainable brand.

We don’t have to like his style, personality, wife, or the podcasts he produces for him to be successful. Because, unlike Sarah’s business, his endeavors don’t rely on the whims of a fan base. He just has to show up on time, meet deadlines, and keep the controversy off his client’s socials.
Strongly disagree. She's a super control freak there's no way he has full rein on creative direction of her content. The most creative control he has is over the patch of grass she's assigned him to maintain in their yard. More than I dislike her I hate that it's assumed there must be a man behind any business success.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.