Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully no one takes mould advice from Sarah. So wrong. Toxic mould Australia is a good Facebook support group AND website for remiadiating mould. Usually involving accredited professionals and removing the source and building materials entirely. Or for small mould eg. On a tap or on a tile in bathroom, dishwasher liquid and water to wipe off and rinse down drain not kill as it releases toxins

Reactions: 19
I know babies can't really see much in the beginning, but.. could he be blind? He doesn't look in the direction the voices come from but rather seems to turn his ear. I might be completely off though, I don't have kids and know very little about child development
No I don't think so. He has focused on things, and I don't believe that sort of thing shows up in the early pregnancy tests.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully no one takes mould advice from Sarah. So wrong. Toxic mould Australia is a good Facebook support group AND website for remiadiating mould. Usually involving accredited professionals and removing the source and building materials entirely. Or for small mould eg. On a tap or on a tile in bathroom, dishwasher liquid and water to wipe off and rinse down drain not kill as it releases toxins
But agreed . My heart fell out for those who have actually lost their loved ones and homes and Sarah saying poor me I need to wipe down a window frame , a kick in the guts for all of those affected !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What kind of doctor would encourage them to be spokespeople for a condition which they strongly recommend she terminate a pregnancy over?
I doubt her Dr ever really recommended they terminate. I think Sarah hears certain words said by a doctor and then runs a mile with them. We've seen it time and time again where she said the doctor said one thing but she has a completely different reality. Eg:

The doctor might have said: "some parents who have received this diagnosis choose to terminate"
Sarah hears: "the doctors are telling me to terminate"

Same as a doctor saying "irregular periods can sometimes be a symptom of pcos"
Sarah hears "I have pcos"

On another note, the histrionics in the latest vlog were so annoying. Fox says Malakais name? Better fall to the floor 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 68
On another note, the histrionics in the latest vlog were so annoying. Fox says Malakais name? Better fall to the floor 🙄
Just from the little reel on her instagram, they really dont know how to be silent when there's a fresh, new, mostly-asleep baby around, do they?
Even on her stories, I find she's so loud. Talking to her phone or bellowing at Fox. And so often Malakai is either asleep ON HER or in the basinet, and even if he isn't asleep, it can be quite jarring for a baby, no? They don't have to whisper, but they're always shouting and being SO loud. Especially her. Wouldn't be instinctual to be a little gentle and soft?

Reactions: 16
Did she not watch her vlog last year? Fox didn't have a birthday party because he was at the retreat thing, not because of lockdown as she claimed in the latest YouTube video.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I doubt her Dr ever really recommended they terminate. I think Sarah hears certain words said by a doctor and then runs a mile with them. We've seen it time and time again where she said the doctor said one thing but she has a completely different reality. Eg:

The doctor might have said: "some parents who have received this diagnosis choose to terminate"
Sarah hears: "the doctors are telling me to terminate"

Same as a doctor saying "irregular periods can sometimes be a symptom of pcos"
Sarah hears "I have pcos"

I feel the same. I'm in med school and they thought us on OBGYN course if a genetic test result came back there is more than 10% chance the baby has x genetic disorder before the 12 week mark or if the baby has more than 50% chance to has an untreatable or hardly treatable and very serious condition before the 20 week mark I can suggest or I mean it is way to harsh to say suggest just tell the parents there is the option to terminate the pregnancy, but I obviously dont suggest anything it's their decision. And the above 10% it easily could be nothing than something just I cant garantee everything will be perfectly fine so yeah they could terminate. I feel like something like this happened and I didnt remember when they got the suggestion to terminate but if it is after 20 week because it is more than 50% chance the baby got something in my opinioin still quite low, 50% is could be that or could be nothing.

Reactions: 10
I know babies can't really see much in the beginning, but.. could he be blind? He doesn't look in the direction the voices come from but rather seems to turn his ear. I might be completely off though, I don't have kids and know very little about child development
Unlikely - they wouldn’t be able to hide that and she said it can be invisible. babies don’t tend to look for sounds until closer to 2 months (my 4 month old still only does it half the time)

Reactions: 2
More like “exploit”
he actually means ‘are there any free videographers in the Shire’. Cheap bogan head.

also wrap your kids gift the night before you give it. Selfish dickheads. That iPad was such an afterthought. Also why was the party in a vacant tomb? It was so echoey and tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not Sarah putting a completely filtered selfie up of her face saying it’s the best her skin has ever been while looking like a haggard old woman in her stories everyday😂

NO ON WANTS YOUR SKINCARE BECAUSE YOU KNOW FUCKALL ABOUT SKIN!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow. I thought most of you were joking about her speaking about Macadamia being immunocompromised and then her OOTD. She didn't even take a bloody breath! Whatevs to the pesky health of my child, check out this terrible look I put together. She is something else.

Ok, I didn't watch the vlog (thank you all for the vlog breakdowns) but from instagram it looked like he got a bike? So they just got him an ipad? Not a bad gift at all, but for his age there are way more options.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Sarah putting a completely filtered selfie up of her face saying it’s the best her skin has ever been while looking like a haggard old woman in her stories everyday😂

🤣🤣🤣 also you can see how cakes with make up she is. And the effects of the sunlight. Why lie? She looks normal and haggard and way beyond her years otherwise. Does she take people to be as stupid and lacking in intelligence as she is??? That must be it. No way someone could be so dumb as to post an obviously heavily filtered selfie, with a full face of make up on, taken in the sunlight that Does somewhat cast a flattering Glow on anyone's face, and then say version is the best 🤡🤡🤡
She must have some esmi it labang or bohemian codes to shill tomorrow. Nothing is without a calculated motive with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow. I thought most of you were joking about her speaking about Macadamia being immunocompromised and then her OOTD. She didn't even take a bloody breath! Whatevs to the pesky health of my child, check out this terrible look I put together. She is something else.

Ok, I didn't watch the vlog (thank you all for the vlog breakdowns) but from instagram it looked like he got a bike? So they just got him an ipad? Not a bad gift at all, but for his age there are way more options.
Agreed 100%. To me is just seems like she (her and Kurt actually) couldn’t be bothered getting him a well thought out present (or maybe they’re so disconnected from him they wouldn’t even know what he wants), so they just pawned him off with this iPad.

Tbh I think it was more a gift for Sarah and Kurt, so they could have a way for him to entertain himself without them having to do anything

P.s No shade to parents who give their kids iPad’s, you do you (I’m not a parent so can’t judge lol). More so given the context of what we know Sarah is like and how little attention she’s been giving Focks.

Reactions: 40
I feel the same. I'm in med school and they thought us on OBGYN course if a genetic test result came back there is more than 10% chance the baby has x genetic disorder before the 12 week mark or if the baby has more than 50% chance to has an untreatable or hardly treatable and very serious condition before the 20 week mark I can suggest or I mean it is way to harsh to say suggest just tell the parents there is the option to terminate the pregnancy, but I obviously dont suggest anything it's their decision. And the above 10% it easily could be nothing than something just I cant garantee everything will be perfectly fine so yeah they could terminate. I feel like something like this happened and I didnt remember when they got the suggestion to terminate but if it is after 20 week because it is more than 50% chance the baby got something in my opinioin still quite low, 50% is could be that or could be nothing.
Thank you for sharing. The miscarriage baiting "delicate family matter" began when she was 12 weeks. She then announced the pregnancy at 16 weeks.

It was only Sarah at this appointment and she was already spiralling mentally while waiting for those results. She more than likely heard what she wanted to hear (or not hear, I suppose). It also made for some convenient sympathy content which fit nicely into the aftermath of the mc baiting and was also in keeping with her usual doctor bashing narrative.

Reactions: 17

Also weren't we saying her skin looked tit yesterday? And now she posts this filtered, editted selfie after getting to do her 'skin-care routine". She can't help but address what we say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah’s day #54: Sez wants Kurt’s “Ken” body back, but he has bigger problems married to this maniac
In preparation of the new thread, this has the most votes. Is there anything anyone else prefers? I’ve been out sick with COVID so have missed a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.