Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s interesting is Kurt seems to have really gotten on board with the Christianity thing. I could be wrong - but I don’t think his family is religious? Like I get maybe going to church once in a while if it’s important to your partners family. But they’ve gone full Hillsong batshit religious which is so extreme. Kurt is either really impressionable or he really likes money to sign up for a lifetime of that.

Reactions: 37
I don't get how or why someone who was born to be a mum forgets that all newborns so is sleep and feed?

It doesn't take having a literal baby to "workout" that that's how they operate??

What is she expecting of this one month old? And what's this constant comparison with fox at 11 months. Fox at his current age. Fox as a toddlah. duck. She's so dull!!

Why is she behaving like a grownass idiot on her stories today? This is boring andwe've heard this same spiel "all he wants to do is eat! Cluster feeding blah blah. I live in this chair blah blah"

Sis is out here delivering this news like she's the first woman to ever experience giving birth. Like guyssss do you know how much they feed?

Shut up girl, women have been doing this job since the beginning of time. You're not special. This is boring Sarah! And no, repeating it once every week doesn't make it "news".

Get over yourself. You were born to do this with your raspberry nips of steel remember? Now stfu.

09133A81-D19F-4CBF-A342-DE5653E9C2A6.jpeg

3E9B9F69-ABA4-483E-9A14-1922D7CF1C96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What’s interesting is Kurt seems to have really gotten on board with the Christianity thing. I could be wrong - but I don’t think his family is religious? Like I get maybe going to church once in a while if it’s important to your partners family. But they’ve gone full Hillsong batshit religious which is so extreme. Kurt is either really impressionable or he really likes money to sign up for a lifetime of that.
Ive found people who join religions later in life seem to be really over the top about it and love to shove it down the throats of others. Grinds my gears.

Reactions: 29
That dig at Fox for having reflux in comparison to Malakai made me so frustrated, that issue has been discussed here and pretty sure it was from her eating habits that he had reflux!? She’s already pitting those two boys against each other and Malakai is only a month old. “Malakai is just more resilient than Fox” is so hurtful and damaging, on top of rolling her eyes at Fox when he simply came to ask her a question in her background. She’s disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
In the stories from today, she’s still going on about how busy she is blah blah. But I also noticed a part when she mentions she has 3 vlogs ready to upload and all she has to do is make the thumbnail and upload but she’s ✨ sOoOo bUsY ✨ she can’t even do that.

So basically to me it seems like someone on her team must be editing those vlogs. Wouldn’t she edit one, make a thumbnail and THEN begin the next?

Again she’s acting like she does everything but really I think all she does is film and ‘make a thumbnail.’

Reactions: 27
Sis just let someone on your TeAm create the thumbnails you control freak yours aren't great anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is anyone else confused as to why they are still sleeping in separate beds? Like is that weird or? It’s like it’s two separate families living under the one roof, Sarah and babe, Kurt and fox. Odd. The only time you ever see or hear about fox is when she’s crapping on about how difficult he’s being or him having a tantrum. Poor child, they definitely could have done this a hell of a lot better.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else confused as to why they are still sleeping in separate beds? Like is that weird or? It’s like it’s two separate families living under the one roof, Sarah and babe, Kurt and fox. Odd. The only time you ever see or hear about fox is when she’s crapping on about how difficult he’s being or him having a tantrum. Poor child, they definitely could have done this a hell of a lot better.
Its not really weird especially when one parents has to work. My partner and I did this as he had to get up at 5am for work, and as I was breastfeeding he couldnt help with feeds anyway. So some nights he stayed in the spare room to make sure he got a good sleep. Although him getting a good sleep sometimes triggered me because i was sooooo sleep deprived, I felt it would have been worse off if both of us were sleep deprived. If he heard our daughter cry he would still sometimes wake and come in and offer me snacks or a drink though :) You have to do what works I guess! In this case that worked for us! Even when we made the transition into her own room in her cot I slept on a matress on the floor in there for about 2 weeks because I was still breast feeding and she was still waking every 2.5 hours LOL

Reactions: 19
That dig at Fox for having reflux in comparison to Malakai made me so frustrated, that issue has been discussed here and pretty sure it was from her eating habits that he had reflux!? She’s already pitting those two boys against each other and Malakai is only a month old. “Malakai is just more resilient than Fox” is so hurtful and damaging, on top of rolling her eyes at Fox when he simply came to ask her a question in her background. She’s disgusting.
It is such harmful behaviour. Not to mention, Mocha Keto is going to grow up and have more complex wants and needs like Fox. So then I guess they will both go in the sin bin and she will have Money Maker #3 to (temporarily) coo over (when he isn’t, you know, asking his mum to feed him or otherwise disrupt her narcissistic life).

• Sad
Reactions: 26

this video showed up on my YouTube recommended it and I clicked it purely because I thought of DJ Sezthot

The video explores the narcissists' relationship with money and other people's money and the total hypocrisy. "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is also mine." It's really complex and i enjoyed learning about this aspect of narcissism. Judging others for spending money but they spend frivolously. Offering to be generous then complaining about how much of an inconvenience it is, or using that "generosity" to control others. Showing random asks of generosity to gain points with everyone but it's not their money or they might be using someone else's. (sponsored boat anyone?) It's about control and about projection. Anyway, I'm no expert, but just very interested in learning this and couldn't help but think of Sarah. I've always thought she was financially abusive but didn't have words to explain why I thought that.

ALSO, Sarah taking every opportunity to check up on Kurt is out of hand these days. I want him to be free of this relationship so badly (partially bc then I won't feel bad for snarking on him lol), but Sarah's grip on him insane. I hope, I hope, I HOPE he has separate accounts and minimal debt, and all his early work for her brand is time logged. I feel like Kurt doesn't have access to Sarah's money, but she might to his. Or if she pays a larger percentage of bills, she might lord that over him as his "sugar momma." This could also be why him moving on to non-Sarah-related projects is making her stalk him during business hours. If anyone has insight into financial abuse that might apply to Sarah's situation, I'd love to hear about it. I thought she was just a controlling tightass. I didn't realize the concept is pretty complex.
I know I'm late to this, I've needed a break from her, it was making me feel really mean and nasty but I'm slowly catching up again now I feel refreshed.

Financial abuse is very, very exhausting and very scary. It makes it extremely difficult to leave a relationship. The abuser in this scenario has access to all money. They will have a joint account, and the victims spending is tracked hourly. This is what happened in my case. I could never buy things for myself, even though I made the money. I wasn't allowed to. But he could spend money on whatever he liked, because he "needed" it. I saved up heaps of money one day so I could buy a PC - he then decided he wanted the PC and I had to have his old one. I saved up to buy myself a bicycle I always wanted, but he decided he would buy a new bike for him and I could just use the old one. Financial abuse, in my experience, is always used in conjunction with other forms of abuse otherwise they wouldn't be successful at it.

In Kurt and Sarahs situation, I'm willing to bet they have a joint bank account. This is how she controls him, and keeps him from running. Its hard to sneak money away so you have something to help you leave, when you have someone watching exactly how much is coming out of your account, to where, at what time. Knowing that they are watching stops you from thinking you can get away also. It's very complex, and I can't really put it into words, and I don't like to think back on my past experience in a DV relationship. But from the small glimpses we see, my opinion is that Kurt is figuring out a plan to get away and I hope he is successful and that Sarah gets the karma she deserves. he owes her nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That kids haircut will be grown out by the time she does the bIg ReVeAl 😂
And then she'll have conveniently lost the memory card or will blame Kurt for accidently using her memory card and deleting the footage, or whatever excuse she used once before when a controversal vlog we were waiting for suddenly disappeared.

Also, you can't remember breast feeding with Fox because you barely made it passed 5 months before switching to formula and BLW, not the exclusive 11 months you keep claiming.

ETA some screenshots of her bs.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.