Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the story where she's named & shamed the company - wise move on her part, obviously Kurt or Tanika told her it was unacceptable.
But leaving up the post whining about her $7000 windows is so utterly distasteful. The unemployment rate in Aus rose to 7.5% last month - that translates to over 114,000 people without a job, likely on income support payments from Centrelink which would be a maximum of $1500 a fortnight. And this disgusting brat is crying about her $7000 windows - that she only replaced for the aesthetics, not because there was something fundamentally wrong with their function. She's so out of touch with reality.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Holy tit her response to someone calling out her privilege in the middle of a pandemic. She included the name on purpose so her stans can ATTACK.

54C4AD7B-7B6D-452F-AC2F-73EC952A36D8.png

And she thinks that’s a troll comment? The truth isn’t trolling you absolutely asshat of a human

7EF493AE-E38A-4CC2-9014-860E5CD81A00.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Holy tit her response to someone calling out her privilege in the middle of a pandemic. She included the name on purpose so her stans can ATTACK.

View attachment 211151
Oh my God what the duck! Doesn't she realise that SHE is the only negativity on her stories?!!! And it's her negativity about something so privileged that's triggering these responses from her followers- people who likely have it 10 times harder than Scuz?!

Reactions: 24
This morning is like a train wreck.

No time or resilience following on from wasting 7k on usable windows? When your net worth is in the MILLIONS? I'm going to quote Dave Chappelle and say that's a brittle spirit, if I've ever seen one.

That could have been a reminder to put things into perspective and check her privilege, but no, how dare you take the limelight off sezzy when things aren't going her way!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on Sarah... don’t say you’re this tone deaf? That “nice troll” is saying what everyone is thinking. Save your chaotic windows for the renovation vlog where they belong. Having you on Instagram stories complaining about this non-problem (in the grand scheme of things) really spits on real world issues. Sarah’s Day: the embodiment of the Karen Meme, whilst influencing 1M+ future Karens to treat tradesmen / family owned businesses like tit. Congratulations. Fox is lucky to have you as a mum :)

Attachments

Reactions: 30
View attachment 211150

Was about to post this too, why be this petty? Sarah’s true colours are shining right through today!
She'll blame it on her period and hormones in a few days. She'll refer to the act of illustrating her true personality and being a total witch as pms.

That poor girl. Sarah's cult is going to doxx and harass her to no end.

Reactions: 15
I just had a thought... the Australian govt is currently doing grants for building and renovations but they have to be over a certain amount...so I’m going to guess that she has applied for the grant and if so she isn’t even spending as much as she says..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her whole window complaint stories have got me today. She’s the most ungrateful spoilt brat. Then uses the excuse to “not always show the good she needs to show the bad”. Her intentions we’re to blast this poor guys window company to her million followers, not “be real and raw and show the bad”. Shes so chaotic. She’s loosing it. Think before you post, holy tit! Honestly how the duck does Kurtle put up with it.

Reactions: 29
I just wanted to add before I peel my eyes from the implosion for awhile, is that today is showing such a negative side of her personality and we might get some new members again.

Lashing out at others and trying to make them hurt, when something 'bad' happens to you is such an ugly personality trait. So far she's targeted Kurt, Riley, the business and now whoever sent that message will also receive some hate.

Reactions: 29
I think that story post is the first she’s shared anything or responded to anyone pointing out the pandemic... She’s avoided it the entire time with her travels but also didn’t address it in sharing that. She could have approached that a lot better and privately, and agreed that it’s a MAJOR first world privileged basic white girl problem, and acknowledge the current global climate.. but nah. Why would she do that.

I could send a thousand replies to that post lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her whole window complaint stories have got me today. She’s the most ungrateful spoilt brat. Then uses the excuse to “not always show the good she needs to show the bad”. Her intentions we’re to blast this poor guys window company to her million followers, not “be real and raw and show the bad”. Shes so chaotic. She’s loosing it. Think before you post, holy tit! Honestly how the duck does Kurtle put up with it.
Well, her whole "your vibe attracts your tribe" thing is the most honest thing she's ever said. This is the sort of energy she puts out so she can't actually be surprised that this is what returns to her.

Reactions: 15
Also just checked her stories of her showing what windows she actually wanted vs what she got... ummm the ‘pinterest’ photo she shared of what she wanted is what looks like ‘prison bars’ to me. The rectangular windows to me in that specific style with the ‘bars’ for lack of a better term don’t scream Hamptons to me.. square however, yes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her behaviour and attitude is honestly just embarrassing at this point. Would have thought having a nurse sister would make her a bit more grounded and understanding of the world outside her bubble. She could really benefit from some volunteering experience or even just watching some documentaries (checkout abc iview for free sis) to bring her back down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's be honest her renovation serious is pretty boring. All she does is walk around showing off everything, I prefer to watch Reno's that go into building detail, where they got products from, how to actually do things like laying the floors etc, not watch some up herself mole gloating every second of the video. She's so out of touch with her audience.

Reactions: 38
They have to put a fence in around the pool. It is illegal to not have one. If she does a house tour and one isn’t there I recommend reporting it to her local council
At $220 per sqm (supply and install) for glass pool fencing, she was an idiot to remove that to only have to reinstall! xx

Reactions: 11
Come on Sarah... don’t say you’re this tone deaf? That “nice troll” is saying what everyone is thinking. Save your chaotic windows for the renovation vlog where they belong. Having you on Instagram stories complaining about this non-problem (in the grand scheme of things) really spits on real world issues. Sarah’s Day: the embodiment of the Karen Meme, whilst influencing 1M+ future Karens to treat tradesmen / family owned businesses like tit. Congratulations. Fox is lucky to have you as a mum :)
I suggest everyone send her a DM about how she doxxes her followers but claims to be positive. She won't care and probably won't reply, but she needs to know people aren't afraid to stand up to her bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.