Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A swimming pool fence must be at least 1.2 metres in height. Boundary fences must be at least 1.8 metres in height. ... Gaps between the ground and gaps between fence posts must be 100mm or less. Gates must be self closing.

if anyone notices discrepancies go for gold to the council to report it
When constructing or renovating a pool, it is required by Australian law that all pools must have temporary pool fencing during the building and installation process. Standard temporary fencing, construction fencing, and crowd control barriers do not comply.

They don't even have a temporary fence currently around the pool, which is filled. So she is already breaking the law and can be reported. (Edit to add): I dont have the address, if anyone does, feel free to message me it and I can report to their council.

Also, her naming and shaming that company is absolutley appalling. Are we really surprised though? She has done this before. But this time, its a small, family run business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yeah she can also get into trouble from the Council for converting the outdoor storage room into a habitable studio/office 😅

Reactions: 16
Yeah she can also get into trouble from the Council for converting the outdoor storage room into a habitable studio/office 😅
But she’s Sarah Stevenson. YouTube’s holistic princess, she’s above the law

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this another exaggeration? Every night? Didn’t she say the other day she only just started drinking herbal tea again cos eLeMeNtS had it in their room/apartment?
Totally not directed at you, but we need an eye roll emoji added to the reactions. As soon as I saw this I just rolled my eyes. She claims she uses something every night, every morning, every day or all of the time if it's convenient for her or she's plugging an undisclosed sponsorship. It's so obnoxious.

Her calling out the company that did her windows is bad. The company can sue her for defamation. Maybe someone should contact them saying she's said all this stuff about them?
wait for the sissys to google the company’s phone number and email and bombard them with complaints. How dare this happen to their queen!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In all honesty, has scuz ever had anything nice to say about anyone that’s not paying/ sponsoring her. I truly am struggling to think of any instances she actually acted grateful for something that wasn’t an advantage for her.
Her whole life is sponsored, imagine how boring that would be.

Reactions: 25
Why would you put a small business on blast like that? Her fans call it hate when anyone posts the smallest criticism of Sarah and say “she’s just a mum”, but she has over a million followers!! She knows her stans will be flooding this guy with messages demanding he fix it. She is hoping that if she stamps her feet enough they guy will fix them for free.
probably cos for once it wasn’t sponsored and she had to use HER money lmao

Reactions: 11
wait for the sissys to google the company’s phone number and email and bombard them with complaints. How dare this happen to their queen!!!
I agree, I'm sure they'll get at least a couple of calls for her hardcore stans to alert them that something went on. So I don't think we need to call them directly as well.

Eta: This made me feel sorry for whoever answers their calls this morning. Can you imagine having someone wanting to blast you about something that was done to an influencer out of the blue?

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry to be dense, but I'm really not understanding how a mistake like this happens. We had to have our floors replaced after our refrigerator water leaked and ruined our kitchen floors. We have an open floor plan, so we had no choice but to replace all of the flooring. Insurance covered it and so many people were in and out of our house taking measurements, cost estimates, etc. Then when it came to the actual flooring, we were a part of the decisions every step of the way. We even took home flooring samples to see what we liked, how it matched our kitchen and what it looked like in different lighting. Sorry to ramble, but all of this is to say how did she not know what the windows would look like and how are the measurements wrong? I'm sure they kept her informed and updated. I don't get it. Her story doesn't add up.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry to be dense, but I'm really not understanding how a mistake like this happens. We had to have our floors replaced after our refrigerator water leaked and ruined our kitchen floors. We have an open floor plan, so we had no choice but to replace all of the flooring. Insurance covered it and so many people were in and out of our house taking measurements, cost estimates, etc. Then when it came to the actual flooring, we were a part of the decisions every step of the way. We even took home flooring samples to see what we liked, how it matched our kitchen and what it looked like in different lighting. Sorry to ramble, but all of this is to say how did she not know what the windows would look like and how are the measurements wrong? I'm sure they kept her informed and updated. I don't get it. Her story doesn't add up.
Act confident and no one will question you 😜

• Haha
The windows don’t look that bad. But firstly, who doesn’t sign off on a custom job first? You should approve the measurements and plans and accept the quote in writing. Next, no payment prior to delivery. You’d just pay a deposit. She honestly needs to take responsibility for the stuff up. (And I have worked in the sector and dealt with custom window manufacturers and signed off on every job)

Reactions: 28
I think this time Scuz will totally pisses off Kurts tradie mates this time. She also trashed Riley the foreman. I wonder why Sarah arranged for the windows personally and not the designer she hired. Wasn't the girl who helped her pick all the features and fixtures was meant to have input on custom window order? Did Sarah save money and pick that without her consultation or referral?
Watch out Scuzzy wants to speak to the manager.
She thinks it's just because she's a woman she's treated condescending? Naw it's because she is pushy, picky, entitled and inexperienced and doesn't compromise or appreciate other people's expertise. It's Sarah's Way or the highway.
I hope her stans don't come for him.

Reactions: 28
The windows don’t look that bad. But firstly, who doesn’t sign off on a custom job first? You should approve the measurements and plans and accept the quote in writing. Next, no payment prior to delivery. You’d just pay a deposit. She honestly needs to take responsibility for the stuff up. (And I have worked in the sector and dealt with custom window manufacturers and signed off on every job)
Exactly!!! This sounds like her mess up and she's trying to blame the company instead of owning her mistake. Typical Sarah Stevenson. Her version of what happened doesn't make sense and probably won't check out when the documents are reviewed by the company. She's so impulsive putting them on blast to a million people. One of these times it's going to really bite her in the ass.

Reactions: 23
What the actual duck was her rant today on her stories about the tradie. Like come on was it really nessesary to name and shame? Just say oh we had some issues with our windows not oh this guy fucked up twice.
Also Ofcourse they aren’t listening to her. Kurt would be the go to on the job site not her. She needs to have better communication with Kurt. Argh so angry!!!!

New thread idea # 2 Sarah’s day: Karen wants to speak to the manager

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think this time Scuz will totally pisses off Kurts tradie mates this time. She also trashed Riley the foreman.
Oh I forgot she totally name checked Riley, that's got to make for an awkward interaction. I hope he cares a bit more than Kurt about being run down to 1 million plus people.

Where is Maddie from sTuDiO aLbUs!?
Getting the windows right is her job, not Sarah’s. They should’ve been drafted in plan and elevation and should be spec’d. The AUDACITY of Sarah thinking she can just waltz in and show a Pinterest photo to a sub contractor and have it magically work out is... just appalling. She is absolutely in the wrong. That poor guy. I would’ve thrown my hands in the air and left too.

Reactions: 42
Wow. Gobsmacked at her stories today... I think I need a break from Sarah she is so negative It’s beginning to impact my mood. Not sure why you wouldn’t just talk to the window man and get him to change them? Such a brat

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d say her sorry on the window thing isn’t 100% true or else she wouldn’t have deleted her story because they’re be no reason to. Only reason would be worry about defamation but if she’s being truthful than it’s not defamation so that wouldn’t be be an issue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.