Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Gobsmacked at her stories today... I think I need a break from Sarah she is so negative It’s beginning to impact my mood. Not sure why you wouldn’t just talk to the window man and get him to change them? Such a brat
I have been given a break from her...she has blocked me. Her blocking proves she reads here because the only thing I have done which would have caused her to block is message her that the eucalyptus oil is toxic to dogs and say that I had in here. So petty and disgusting. I used to really like her, then watched long enough to see the bad patterns.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Can someone please comment on her reply that she bullied a small company and she needs to be held accountable for her bullying and DEFAMATION
She is such a hypocritical wanker! She has never acknowledged that her being called out is appropriate and fair, she just cries about it, and then thinks it’s ok to blast someone for reminding her to check her privilege during a pandemic? She’s such a brat.

Reactions: 22
Sorry to post again, but what makes what she did to that girl commenting so incredibly awful is that she knew what her cult would do when she posted her name in clear view. She could have left off her name, but instead it was a calculated move to have them bully the girl for a completely accurate assessment of Sarah's entire tantrum. She has used her fans as a weapon against someone else yet again. It was a conscious decision to leave up the girl's name so that she could receive hate and unnecessary criticism. It must have hit a nerve because Sarah picks and chooses her target. She does so when the comment is so accurate that it wounds her ego. I'm guessing it was the word privilege.

Reactions: 30
So her most recent stories In the last lik 40 min..she said all she was doing was having a rant about the windows. There is no way she was having a rant. She had clear intentions to blast the poor window man to her million followers. She 100% realises she has millions of followers right. And by her “ranting” could potentially ruin someones business. If you just wanted to rant, rant to your family or “friends”. Plus, Shes completely gas light her stans. Also she is right, if i dont like her I shouldnt follow her anymore.. but if we all stopped following her she would get away with all the lies and manipulation and continue to rip people off 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edit: shes also crying her anxiety has been bad all day.. poor thing. Isnt she the one who got on instagram and completely defamed a business. She acts so bleeping dumb lile she has no idea. I have so much i could say but cant even get my words out! She is litterally the worst. I should take a break 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So after watching her last lot of stories......
- if you want to rant openly, like you would to your friends then do it through a private account or in person. The Sarah’s Day account is a business, and it has over a million follows which gives it a larger voice than some and power. This is no difference to anyone minding what they say at work to clients/ customers because they’re a representative of a company.
- Thanks for the quick reminder that you learnt nothing from the cultural appropriation scandal and continue to use the phrase white privilege as an insult. It’s not, it’s another description of the power dynamic you bring to situations/ interactions.

Reactions: 40
Her latest stories "guys I'm not doing this for sympathy" lol yeah right. The fact she can have a "me day" proves how privileged she really is.

Reactions: 29
It's the same pattern. She does something bad and then, rather than acknowledging it, she makes herself out to be the victim. Typical Sezzy.

Reactions: 27
I just had a thought... the Australian govt is currently doing grants for building and renovations but they have to be over a certain amount...so I’m going to guess that she has applied for the grant and if so she isn’t even spending as much as she says..
The renovations grand won't apply to them, their early income will exclude them from it.

Also just checked her stories of her showing what windows she actually wanted vs what she got... ummm the ‘pinterest’ photo she shared of what she wanted is what looks like ‘prison bars’ to me. The rectangular windows to me in that specific style with the ‘bars’ for lack of a better term don’t scream Hamptons to me.. square however, yes.
I think they look nice. BUT i would imagine that structurally there would be some hurdles to go over for large windows.

Also...windows like this are stupid, no insect screens in sight so you can't have your windows open. In Australia you need screens on your windows....otherwise they are shut and you can't have fresh air in your house...

Reactions: 12
The renovations grand won't apply to them, their early income will exclude them from it.

I think they look nice. BUT i would imagine that structurally there would be some hurdles to go over for large windows.

Also...windows like this are stupid, no insect screens in sight so you can't have your windows open. In Australia you need screens on your windows....otherwise they are shut and you can't have fresh air in your house...
Yes I don’t have flyscreens on my windows in my apartment (new build, I think they thought it was cool and trendy) but it’s actually dangerous as my cat has tried to yeet himself out the window many times... so now I can’t open them for fresh air or anything unless I’m in the same room to supervise him.

Reactions: 9
Here she goes again, using fox to distract her followers that she’s an awful person. She’s on her stories, playing with fox, showing how cute he is so people feel sorry for her because she’s a mum. I don’t know how she could even call herself that sometimes. Kurt and Sarah’s mother are the ones he spends the most time with.

Reactions: 31
- Thanks for the quick reminder that you learnt nothing from the cultural appropriation scandal and continue to use the phrase white privilege as an insult. It’s not, it’s another description of the power dynamic you bring to situations/ interactions.
THIS! She even put “white privilege” in quotes and in the next breath conflated its meaning by implying that she doesn’t have it because she “worked hard for her money” and “didn’t come from money”. So she outright has NO idea what white privilege is and clearly didn’t do any research during the entire appropriation debacle. UGH. Her whole rant was heinous and calculated and just is the true window into who Sarah is. She wants to be able to blast people but hear nothing but praise in response. She is literally worse than a child who hasn’t learned you cannot act without consequence and context. ie- I can rant on my IG stories about my disappointment in business. Sarah cannot. CONTEXT Sarah is an influencer whose business IG has over 1 million followers thus naming names can result in serious harm to the business or individual. She literally cares about ONLY HERSELF AND HER COIN.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sarah’s Day #6: Entitled Karen rants, weaponising stans & gaslighting her man
Sarah’s Day #6: Complaining about windows, posing like a flamingo, ignoring that the world is in COVID limbo

Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night
Sarah's Day #6 - No carbs for Fox, back in her Cronulla Box, weaponising stans and publicly defaming tradie bands.
It's time for a new thread name and 2xblended is not here at the moment. I've collected the suggestions from the last 5 pages or so and vote for the one you like best. I'll try to start a new thread after!
Let me know if I missed any.

Edited to add: It's 19h15 in Sydney and it's 2am on the west coast of the US so I'll make the new thread tonight at 21h (my time in Germany) to give everyone a chance to vote or add a new name to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Didn’t come from money” and aren’t privileged. Um....sorry, but you grew up in Sydney, with a stable house your whole life (a gorgeous house with a backyard and a pool, mind you), parents who are together, healthy siblings, had everything you ever needed and wanted, didn’t move out of home until you were like 24....how is that NOT privileged?

I want to say she’d be shocked if she ever went to a third world country, but honestly she’d be shocked if she looked at how most people live in rural Australia. I grew up in a house that barely had walls and sometimes I wasn’t sure if I’d get dinner, but I still feel incredibly privileged because my parents loved me and I was able to go to school and make my own life. She is SO withdrawn from reality it’s not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just because she says she is “just being honest” doesn’t take away from the fact that she is extremely privileged and should really think about the stuff she shares if she doesn’t want to come off as some ungrateful brat.
Also she needs to look into systemic racism and realise that just because her parents didn’t give her money to buy her house doesn’t mean she hasn’t benefited from years and years of white privilege.

Reactions: 30
Sarah's Day #6 - No carbs for Fox, back in her Cronulla Box, weaponising stans and publicly defaming tradie bands.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.