Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recipe testing last week? While you were in Byron?Sure jan. Also the people testing these wouldn’t happen to be your 1yr old and your severely food deprived fiancé?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There’s a popular local hairdresser of the same last name from the same area in the Shire who follows Sarah, wonder if that’s why it was pulled down and she’s gone on the defensive 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If you want to document the process: put it in a Vlog where it belongs. In a professional way! And if the guy screwed up, she can make him redo the windows right? You don't have to pay for stuff you didn't ask for, if there is proof... So something is not right here.

And, by all means, show is the real hate comments you get. Without names, but show them. It could be funny. But no, you only show the ones that are right but annoy you so you just label them hate and let your followers do the dirty work🙄

Reactions: 18
So when someone sends her something she doesn’t like ‘people need to be held accountable’ but when Scuz does something unacceptable and is held accountable then it’s actually bullying? Got it 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Can someone please comment on her reply that she bullied a small company and she needs to be held accountable for her bullying and DEFAMATION

Reactions: 28
Sarah lack professionalism and will never understand how the way she behaves is inappropriate for work. She has made herself a brand and can choose how she wants to portray herself. Clearly, she has no issues being the face of a brand that is okay with bullying, cultural appropriation, and all of the other stuff she's involved with. I can understand her frustration, however it could've been expressed without shaming the business.

She's only told her side of the story. By taking the time to write out the full name of the business and to actually spell check that post, she can't claim that it was a snap reaction as we all know what she's normally like. It was planned and it really shows just how ugly her temper can be. She posted that before going to an early morning pilates class so it's likely that she's been fuming about it since at least yesterday (her being so quiet). Her blaming of Kurt and Riley was so petty and unnecessary. Saying 'I don't want to offend people if they accidentally watch this' when it's about someone she goes out of her way to name and shame and that it's okay to post because the tradie doesn't have Instagram is just a whole nuu level of gross. How about talking to the tradie directly with your big girl pants on, Sarah?

In my opinion, those windows look like the picture that she showed. Maybe before placing a custom order, she should've seen what the windows actually look like in real life before placing a $7000 order. I also fail to see how windows on the office space impact on moving into the new house. If it's going to affect flooring, she could just reschedule getting the office flooring done and progress with the rest of the house. Something about mountains out of molehills here. The pool fencing is a much bigger issue in my opinion.

Edit to add: Also, it seems as though Kurt agreed to take on Fox to smooth things over with Sarah. I'm sure he had a great day trying to sort out the windows while wrangling Fox so that Sarah can do nothing useful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe before placing a custom order, she should've seen what the windows actually look like in real life before placing a $7000 order.
Also it's normal to ask for payment upfront when it's something custom. The vendor doesn't want to be stuck with something that won't fit anybody else's house and wouldn't be able to resell. I think she, or whoever took the measurements, made a mistake. Or in typical Scuzzy fashion, she's lying and they fit but she needs more weight to her toddler tantrum than just tHeY DoN't lOok gOoD!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I watched some of her story that she’s still filming 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Sarah, I literally face palm everyday at how YOU think it’s okay to be hateful, spiteful, nasty, bullying, crappy, narcissistic and everything you say and do can never be criticised as something that people don’t agree with. Girlfriend you are not talking to your sister or your mum you are naming and shaming a small on your large <1.3 mil followers (I don’t know if that’s 100% right can’t remember how many) without giving them any chance to rectify and then you think it’s your job or position to make someone “take accountability” for their very VALID criticism of you. I literally never give her the time of day but I went there to look today because of what she did, man I actually can’t stand this girl. Why did I ever think she was a positive influence on me.. I’ve been that dumb idiot to buy her activewear, body bloom, tropeaka, sunglasses (bleeping 3 of them), shoes (that fell apart in 2 weeks), fruit and nut mix and invested so much time on her because I was pregnant at the same time as her and I was so jealous that she was able to have a natural birth and turn down being induced while I had no choice about being induced or having a c section because my babies life was at risk. Until I realised she literally put herself before foxes life and her best interests first, that was the beginning for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope that girl finds her way here! She has so much support from all of us, I wish she still had her gram so I could reach out to her.

Reactions: 19
sarah responded.
What a hypocrite! I can't wait until her words come back to serve her a valuable lesson. Fingers crossed that the window company gets to teach her the lesson that "sometimes people need to be held accountable for their actions and the way they treat others." Yeah, like you Sarah. Your words will come back to haunt you if you get slapped with a defamation lawsuit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.