Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such a non-answer though. “Stayed at elements as always”, what does that even mean? She could have said “paid everything ourselves, not sponsored to show or do anything”.. It means that she probably doesn’t get paid for the video itself but does get to stay there free of charge. So it’s still an ad. And as someone mentioned, her bananas are pretty much sponsored lol 😅
Elements also often gifts/sponsor influencers trips to stay there, so there is no doubt in the world this is any different. I follow a few that have been there and straight away noted 'Thank you Elements for this trip, for having us, etc.' It's not that hard to do!
But then again, it's literally Sarah's tactic to 'advertise subtlety so the consumer so they don't think it's a sell', or whatever the website mission says. Personally, I am more likely (still very unlikely) to buy something when the influencer has been 100% transparent about the sponsorship, gift or partnership. When they are SnEakY - it just shows me that dollar signs are the priority, regardless of quality or if they actually like the product. I wish more people could see through this!

I would also say that I hope editing the vlog was painful for her when she is clearly off Kurt... but I am convinced she outsources editing now and would of just spent yesterday doing her thumbnail.

She actually looks unwell in that thumbnail. They both do. View attachment 208310
I agree with you. I think they both look unhealthy, and it's making her look a lot older than she is. Looks like she is trying to mirror Kurt's sunken appearance

Reactions: 15
Did anyone contact Elements and ask? I wouldn’t stay there just because they haven’t disclosed that it’s a sponsored trip. It’s shady and I don’t support companies that do that. Businesses need to wisen up.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest 18 minute #ad and it takes me back to her podcast when she was talking about not vlogging or sharing her experience buying her new car. Why wouldn’t she share that but share her wedding planning? Oh, because she paid for her car so got no money out of sharing it.

Reactions: 27
Kurt is living his best life on his insta stories. Can't blame him for needing some space after 8 days trapped with scuzzy.

Sorry to double post but the timing of this post is interesting🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So fox is with Sarahs mum... Again! so that she can have all of her meetings and everything today (posting at 11 when her day starts, obviously!).. and then she can have a MUM DAY tomorrow YAY.

Like are you actually bleeping KIDDING ME SARAH.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kurt is living his best life on his insta stories. Can't blame him for needing some space after 8 days trapped with scuzzy.

Sorry to double post but the timing of this post is interesting🤔
Did anyone save what she said about Townsville? I missed it.

I can’t wait to hear that Fox is toilet training and pissing all over her “dream home”. I hope she likes drawing on her walls too. Fox will probably live with her mum and dad for a few years so she can have her “perfect house” for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
May I ask what this is about? Something in the house decorations? :unsure:
sorry i can't bring myself to watch the vlog so it's hard to figure out what people are talking about lol
i should give more context for those who don’t want to give any views. Her latest IG flex regarding the house, which they just visited mid morning on such a BuSyY work day where they can’t have Fox with them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine spending so much money on renovations only to end up with a soulless bland basic interior.......though as type that I realised it kind of fits its owner 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So now Kurt has the pressure of getting the house done by her birthday on the 30th, because all she wants to do is have dinner at the nuu house and have people over 🙄

oh and she doesn’t want any gifts...yeah right, she would flip her lid if she didn’t get any.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate when she acts like she’s not materialistic because she says she doesn’t want gifts when she only says that because she has everything sent to her for free and usually without asking.

Reactions: 24
The gold hardware 😩🤢🤢🤢
still cracks me up how revolted she was over the original kitchen and red bathroom when she opts for things like gold taps and a pink bathroom... she’ll probably renovate this place every few years because it will date SO badly.I don’t buy that she thinks this is their forever home, she seems like one of those people who will up and move as soon as she’s sick of it. I’m glad I grew up in one house that my parents still live in... I used to feel sorry for all my friends growing up who used to move every few years, but in those instances they were families who rented... not buying/selling constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So now Kurt has the pressure of getting the house done by her birthday on the 30th, because all she wants to do is have dinner at the nuu house and have people over 🙄

oh and she doesn’t want any gifts...yeah right, she would flip her lid if she didn’t get any.
What’s the limitations on having people over in NSW? Is there currently restrictions on how many people you can have? Not that she gives a duck or will follow the rules anyway

Reactions: 5
What’s the limitations on having people over in NSW? Is there currently restrictions on how many people you can have? Not that she gives a duck or will follow the rules anyway
20 visitors at the moment. We know Sarah won't go over that... She doesn't have 20 friends even with family and their partners included.

Goodluck cooking healthy, whole, GF, DF slop for everyone in that tiny oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i should give more context for those who don’t want to give any views. Her latest IG flex regarding the house, which they just visited mid morning on such a BuSyY work day where they can’t have Fox with them.
Much appreciated! :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.