Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve not seen Fox on her stories since he was ‘sick’ and laid on her in bed. we did see some food she made him.

I have a feeling he is poorly, either his uti is back or something else and she’s too embarrassed to admit he needs further help from western medicine.

or

Kurt doesn’t want Fox exposed in that way anymore.
And she hasn’t been on stories all day today so she will make some big dramatic comeback about what has happened with Fox or something 🙄

Reactions: 14
Yeah super weird considering we havent seen a post from her all day. Must be too busy doing #mumlyf

Maybe theyve been advised to get COVID testing?

Reactions: 6
I really hope it isn’t the case but if Fox is poorly and has a fever, I guess they should all be self isolating. Even if it isn’t COVID. So perhaps she’s hiding that so she can do ‘back to back Pilates meetings’

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I hope whenever there’s a lack of Fox advertising that it’s because Kurt puts his foot down. Sarah absolutely overshares Fox’s life and, when doing so, exploits him completely. She uses him for views, sponsorships and pity. He’s nothing but another “thing” she can use to get ahead of the game, and it’s disgusting. I truly hope someone around her tells her how not okay that is.

Something else I’ve been thinking about is: how will this affect Fox’s career prospects as an adult? Sure, he might go on to be a content creator or influencer himself, but how would he fare if he wanted a corporate job? 1) his name would NEVER be taken seriously (it’s a shame, but true) and 2) they’d never be able to background check him without being inundated by social media articles of his youth/baby-toddler years, and 3) he wouldn’t be able to separate his own identity from his parents’ identity and employers might be concerned he is just like Sarah: bratty, lazy, and culturally and socially inappropriate.

I just can’t imagine setting a child up to fail like that. It’s despicable.

Edited for a typo.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The only reason she goes radio silent is when she can't show us behind the facade. Botox appointments, emails to arrange for not spon free stuff, trips to the actual Drs for fox and kurt, deleting comments alllll dayyyy longggggg, forcing Abby to poop on the balcony, anything that doesn't fit her brand and all the stuff she claims to do while she just sits there and tells us things but doesn't actually show. A real web of intrigue. She is always hiding the truth or pretending her schedule is packed and I can't figure out for the life of me why she is so busy because she doesn't seem to accomplish anything above or beyond a half ass mom with a super flexible part time job where she sets her own hours and works remotely. Her only job is focusing on herself and it's crazy that she thinks it's so hard to hustle that. She doesn't have to think of anything but her image and aesthetic. Most people's jobs require them to tototally focus on someone or something else for eight solid hours a day without even looking at your cell, while commuting, and even eating on schedule instead of listening to your body (think dr, train conductor, pilot bus driver, teacher, etc...). I guess the contrast is clear and obvious when I think of the contribution being made to society in the end. Scuzzy can't possibly think her pointless self obsession and misguided chatter is a job that benefits society, can she?
I just imagine her turning off her camera and locking Abby on the balcony to poop, then continuing to film towards the kitchen so no one sees the balcony ATM. That's her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Kurt is wearing a yellow beanie! Is this his cry for help!!??😂😂😭😭

Ps. kurts allowed friends?
Um wow it looks like Kurt just got out from a long stay at hospital and has been reunited with friends to celebrate. Why do his mates look tan and healthy and he looks like he's been locked in a basement for the last year...oh wait he has kind of been kept prisoner in a house of dry hard muffins, watery pasta, buckwheat 3 times a day and spirulina 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Um wow it looks like Kurt just got out from a long stay at hospital and has been reunited with friends to celebrate. Why do his mates look tan and healthy and he looks like he's been locked in a basement for the last year...oh wait he has kind of been kept prisoner in a house of dry hard muffins, watery pasta, buckwheat 3 times a day and spirulina 😂
I laughed at this comment but the horrible truth is that he really does look so sick & unwell. His whole aura just seems destroyed. He genuinely looks like he has stepped outside of hospital for the first time in months - he looks completely withered.

I’m really torn with Kurt, I know he has made some vile comments himself but I truly think if he was with a partner that really loved him, encouraged him & supported him & his/their family (not Instagram/abzzzz life) he would be a genuinely good guy. I know he is old enough to make his own comments but there’s no doubt in my mind that Sarah has led him down a path of self destruction - which includes an inflation of his ego and thus removal of ability to distinguish between what’s okay and not okay to do and say (homophobic slurs/bushfire backdrop.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are all her interactions with her followers so damn passive aggressive all the time?! Like in this story post - "I hate sweets", she couldn't have chosen something like "I prefer savoury!" ??
Just re-confirms that if you aren't crawling up Scuzzy's arse all the time, you're a "hater". Wonder if the people who choose the "i hate sweets" option will end up blocked.

Lollll I would love for this to be a #freekurt moment but he was wearing that ugly beanie in the stories yesterday.... but then again, who the hell wears a yellow beanie to dinner?! Maybe he is trying to reach out to us 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah it's really an uncanny illustration of how a codependent relationship like theirs can destroy a person's character.

Reactions: 16
Kurt is dressed like it's freezing in the restaurant while others have short sleeves. So weird how incongruous the Jean jacket is with his boyzzz.

It looks like a crackhead sitting at a table with a bunch of rugby players.

have to add:
I think mummy Sarah dressed little Kurtle up to look street for his play date with the boyzzz
Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you guys think Kurt reads here? Obviously Sarah does, but I always wonder if she keeps it from him and maybe he has no idea about this forum? Thoughts?

Reactions: 5

Wow, I agree with everyone in that he looks unwell. He used to be a fit guy. He has a lot more to him and now he’s withered away. Sarah’s influence him has caused him to shrink. He’s a grown man who probably ate protein filled, grain filling, hearty vegetable meals to keep up with his work out regimen. Sarah made him “sick”.

I also think Kurt put his foot down, maybe had family speak to him and say “you really need to create space and get back to the life you had with your friends, surfing, etc” I can’t imagine his family likes all the complaining she does especially when she is with them on holiday. I bet and hope his friends call her out and be like “marriage is forever mate.....”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She probably obsesses over it and reads the best of them out loud and Kurt has to hear it and shrink her afterward and help her tweek the image with her. He definitely knows this exists if he's ever googled her or reads deleted dms.

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think Kurt reads here? Obviously Sarah does, but I always wonder if she keeps it from him and maybe he has no idea about this forum? Thoughts?
I’m sure he is at least aware of the forums because Sarah has mentioned it like “oh my god these crazy people have a conspiracy theory about this and that!!!” And he would ask where she read it.

KURT if you are reading this: please think about your life right now. Think about the person you were before Sarah and now. Partners are supposed to enhance your life. Is Sarah enhancing your life or bringing negativity? You used to have passions, friends, hobbies... now if you even go celebrate a wedding with a friend you are crucified in public to millions of people. Regarding Fox and keeping the family together: You can still be a great father even if you are not with his mother. You will still be in his life, you can be the person for Fox to show him that no one should ever take away your individuality and passions. You can even take him to get ice cream without getting ridiculed. Don’t let this relationship hurt your mental, emotional, and physical health. Be happy. You can remove yourself from social media if you need to. Nothing good will come from it now if you are attached to Sarah. She is too out of touch to even realize the world around her. Do this for yourself and your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The caption on her latest post:

"This little one loves the outdoors so we take a trip out to the park each day while we don't have a backyard."

So rip Fox's (and Abby's) trips to the park when they move into the new house then. No wonder she can't wait to move in, one less "chore" to do.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.