Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sarah is driving and Kurt isn’t then it would be on his right hand (just back to front in selfie mode) not left because the driving side in Australia is on the left.

I saw “back to back” patients today and all I said to my partner was “work was good,” not complain about my actual back to back day. 🤦‍♀️
She’s delusional seriously. That had a full on sit down meal in between “meetings”. Could you imagine doing this on a so called “busy” day. I actually think they are counting going to the house and looking at the progress and choosing the shape of their deck as a meeting..
I’d be happy for her that she gets to do these things in her own time and can plan her days how she wants to but she chooses to act as if she is hard done by and that no one has it as hard as her and it realllyyyy grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she talked so much about her boobs in her vlog it just shows how deeply insecure she is. I wonder if she will get a boob job someday. She did mentioned in her podcast with Karissa Pukas (who had hers removed) that she was playing with the idea.

On another note it’s incredible how unethical and shady she is not disclosing being sponsored by Elements or for anything. She mentioned in the vlog they talked to someone from the resort that works in marketing. Why would they discuss a wedding with marketing? It’s so obvious. She wouldn’t admit it because it takes the whole romantic idea away, like now it’s more of a business thing, an ad for Elements as a wedding venue. Idk for some things in life maybe accepting free stuff is not appropriate. But her whole life is an ad and many intimate moments (like the birth of her first child) is being monetised and now her wedding. It’s kinda gross.

Reactions: 28
I think Sarah’s Mom looking after is Fox is great. Not from the aspect of being dropped off there permanently because Sarah just wants her own space, but because Sarah’s Mom really seems wonderful with him. I remember a story of Sarah’s where her Mom had put on Christian reggae music for Fox and he loved it. Couple of days later and Sarah was playing the same music at home for Fox, and said SHE figured out it calms Fox down.. meanwhile it was clearly her Mom 🙈
I can’t believe Sarah justifies work outs, showers, lunches and visits to the nu house as reason for Fox to be dropped off though.. the girl is delusional.

Reactions: 19
I have no idea if they're legally married or not, but Kurt's ring must have been worn to incite speculation and increase engagement. The ring switches fingers and then appears to not even be the same ring. They know what they're doing and they're either eating up the attention or acting totally annoyed that people would speculate and notice such a small detail.

I hope she sincerely thanks her parents for taking care of Fox so often (and often at a moment's notice). That's such a huge blessing and a luxury that so many parents don't have. I hope that behind the scenes she expresses gratitude for all that they do or at least pays them.

She really isn't like other parents. No matter how hard she tries, she won't be relatable ever again. That ship has sailed. Dropping your kid off with your mom several days every week (even when he's sick) so that you can go workout or have lunch with your partner isn't relatable. Heck, having lunch with your partner in the middle of the day during the work week isn't relatable. She's not being real. She's just putting how spoiled and privileged she is on full display. It's awesome that her family is there to help and I don't think it's a jealousy or envy issue for most of us. I just hope that she expresses immense, sincere gratitude for having the support system that she has. However, perhaps she could flaunt it a bit less? Not that it would help her image at this point, but maybe it'd be a tiny show of respect for those of her followers that are not as fortunate to have a loving, attentive, supportive family.

Edited to add: I actually love that her mom takes care of Fox because he is so well cared for and stimulated. He seems to developmentally thrive when he's with her, so I think for his sake, the more time he spends with his grandparents the better. He seems like such a happy baby when he's with them, so it's great that he spends a lot of time over there. Just wish Sarah would be honest about it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I took a short break from here as I was getting Sarah's Day fatigue...and I can't believe how much I have to catch up on! Basically a whole thread has gone by!

Reactions: 8
The camera is flipped that would be his right hand. Also quite shocking the difference in him between that pic coming back from Hawaii and now, he looks like a shadow of himself.

Reactions: 6
Yep, the camera is flipped!! Can't believe I didn't notice that before. I'm such a dunce lol 🤪 It appears he's wearing a signet ring of some sort on his right hand and that black and gold thing on his left.

There's still time to run, Kurt!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate that she calls everything “work”. The things that are work for her (such as picking out paints and colours for a new house, having lunch with a friend or a partner, going to the gym) are luxuries for everybody else on the planet. She’s so insulting to people who really do work - especially working mums. I’m not a mum myself, but I know that nobody else has the same amount of time, family support and luxuries that she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I posted the clip of Sara referring to herself as a Nazi on Reddit and literally everyone is like “well it’s just a common term... blah blah blah” “can’t can her anti-Semitic for that”.... and I’m like if someone used the n word we would call them racist. Just because using the term Nazi has become “normal” doesn’t make it ok.

As a Jewish woman the recent stories of some celebrities saying extremely anti-Semitic things has been terrifying! Especially reading comments and seeing how many people agree with them. 😔

Just a little rant because I’m so frustrated that even people that “dog” on everything sCuZzy does are defending her use of Nazi. They’re fine labeling her as homophobic when Kurt spells out a slur and hides the pic but not when she purposely edits her referring to herself as a Nazi

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When did they say this?

It's on her insta stories atm, where the 'ding' 'cheers' their coffee

So I posted the clip of Sara referring to herself as a Nazi on Reddit and literally everyone is like “well it’s just a common term... blah blah blah” “can’t can her anti-Semitic for that”.... and I’m like if someone used the n word we would call them racist. Just because using the term Nazi has become “normal” doesn’t make it ok.

As a Jewish woman the recent stories of some celebrities saying extremely anti-Semitic things has been terrifying! Especially reading comments and seeing how many people agree with them. 😔

Just a little rant because I’m so frustrated that even people that “dog” on everything sCuZzy does are defending her use of Nazi. They’re fine labeling her as homophobic when Kurt spells out a slur and hides the pic but not when she purposely edits her referring to herself as a Nazi
Agree 100% I cant believe more wasnt made of it! It is pure ignorant!

Reactions: 7

There’s such a big pattern of behaviour about her saying offensive things but people continue to accept it and are happy to write it off as her being ignorant each time.

The thing is, we know she here and likely reddit. She would have received DM’s about using the word Nazi. She could edit it out and apologise and say she didn’t understand. And I would give her the benefit of doubt because sometimes we don’t know everything until someone points it out.

But this will also be something she will ignore and probably think people are too sensitive - like her cultural appropriation and naming her sunglasses Gypsy. And it’s because she just doesn’t care.

Sorry for the back to back replies but just thinking of her long history of offensive and dismissive behaviour got me annoyed.

It’s clear Elements is also considering sponsoring/discounting her wedding somehow. Why else would the head of MARKETING show her the facilities? Maybe they need to be informed of who they’re really supporting also....

Last edited:
  • Heart
When she talked so much about her boobs in her vlog it just shows how deeply insecure she is. I wonder if she will get a boob job someday. She did mentioned in her podcast with Karissa Pukas (who had hers removed) that she was playing with the idea. .
I remember thinking exactly this when she got pregnant. She used to always talk about how much she loves having a flat chest (pre Kurt days) and I was thinking as soon as she’s done with popping out babies, she will get a boob job and possibly pretend she hasn’t had one done and it’s just from having kids or something whack. She seemed to be obsessed with her milky titties and their size, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I mean all for people doing what they want, but I feel like for her it wouldn’t be coming from the right place, it would be from deep insecurities of what a ‘milf’ should look like. She ain’t Tammy Hembrow lol. She also is one of those women who kinda would never suit having larger boobs? I’m pretty flat chested and I honestly don’t think I would suit having boobs at all.

Reactions: 21

What her stans fail to understand is that Sarahs YouTube videos and posts are her job. You wouldn’t use that word at your place of work (I hope) so why is it ok for Sarah to use it, put it on the Internet for the whole world to see, where she doesn’t know the background of her followers, and then monetize it. They say “well she’s just filming her life”, well her life is continually showing us that she’s ok with using derogatory and insensitive words, so doesn’t that tell you something about her? But honestly, she could kick someone’s grandma and her stans would find a way to defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What her stans fail to understand is that Sarahs YouTube videos and posts are her job. You wouldn’t use that word at your place of work (I hope) so why is it ok for Sarah to use it, put it on the Internet for the whole world to see, where she doesn’t know the background of her followers, and then monetize it. They say “well she’s just filming her life”, well her life is continually showing us that she’s ok with using derogatory and insensitive words, so doesn’t that tell you something about her? But honestly, she could kick someone’s grandma and her stans would find a way to defend her.
Exactly! This is her job. Any other job and she would have been fired just based on her negative, bratty, entitled attitude alone. Add to that what she actually says out loud and most employers would send her packing in a heartbeat. Reminds of me when she told one of her followers to "chill sissy." It's crazy how rude she is to her followers, aka customers. She wouldn't last a day in customer service. She's condescending and immature. She doesn't have the maturity to take into consideration how certain words or phrases could be offensive. She runs her mouth without fear of consequences. Being an influencer is seriously all she's cut out to do because she's such a snarky mean girl. She has shown little ambition to get a formal education or any legitimate qualifications. Like someone mentioned on GG, she really is just a glorified hunbot.

Last edited:
I find it strange that right around when the BLM started she was going to release her activewear “campaign” culturally appropriating POC/WOC and now on her video or stories (I haven’t watched either just read on here and reddit) she said she was a nazi (I think referring to being a clean freak or something) and this is right after Wiley was blasted by everyone about posting an anti Semitic tweet and refusing to delete it etc. Can she not read the room?! She’s actually so vile!!

Reactions: 16
Exactly! This is her job. Any other job and she would have been fired just based on her negative, bratty, entitled attitude alone. Add to that what she actually says out loud and most employers would send her packing in a heartbeat. Reminds of me when she told one of her followers to "chill sissy." It's crazy how rude she is to her followers, aka customers. She wouldn't last a day in customer service. She's condescending and immature. She doesn't have the maturity to take into consideration how certain words or phrases could be offensive. She runs her mouth without fear of consequences. Being an influencer is seriously all she's cut out to do because she's such a snarky mean girl. She has shown little ambition to get a formal education or any legitimate qualifications. Like someone mentioned on GG, she really is just a glorified hunbot.
So well written! She has not matured beyond her high school years. She suits the average age of her following.... teenagers. She is snobby, enjoys feeling like she is superior and the 'queen bee' and is stuck up as hell. She is the typical mean/'popular' GIRL (not woman) who thinks she is king tit... the ones that say such ignorant condescending sayings like 'you're gay', 'that's gay' 'nazi', 'skin colour' 'people might think we are lesbians' 'yeh the boys'. I'm cringing even writing this.

Reactions: 25
We’ve not seen Fox on her stories since he was ‘sick’ and laid on her in bed. we did see some food she made him.

I have a feeling he is poorly, either his uti is back or something else and she’s too embarrassed to admit he needs further help from western medicine.

or

Kurt doesn’t want Fox exposed in that way anymore.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.